Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4A1FDC86-DE0A-4083-A2C8-D4D73BBEBD24.png
Have money for hermes but not dry shampoo or wash her hair????

• Sick
Reactions: 7
008E3DCC-6FFC-492C-A36A-6BB15E2EF0AC.jpeg

Lazy Lenoreā€™s hair looks like a mop here. Hair not flowing smoothly. Her luxury hair products are not working on her.

7D20BD26-BF82-48BF-90CE-7050C825EAE1.jpeg

the way she writes this make it seem like her parents are more like guests than family, and they are in her way as she is doing house arrangement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hosting my parents so I can use my sick mom for a sponsorship after she adopted me and gave me a great life šŸ¤Æ

• Sad
I wonder how many times she has hit her head on that edge above her bed as she gets up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Alyssa's house looks like it's cheaply built. We have these homes in Australia where they look grand and glamorous but they are cheaply made. They use the lowest quality materials that won't hold up in 10 years. Their purpose is just to look good. I'm not sure if America has these homes but Alyssa's house looks like one of them. Her decor is ugh. Everything is so beige or white and everything looks muted. Her taste is terrible. So boring.

Alyssa's house looks like it's cheaply built. We have these homes in Australia where they look grand and glamorous but they are cheaply made. They use the lowest quality materials that won't hold up in 10 years. Their purpose is just to look good. I'm not sure if America has these homes but Alyssa's house looks like one of them. Her decor is ugh. Everything is so beige or white and everything looks muted. Her taste is terrible. So boring.
Yes, I know the new build houses youā€™re talking about. Often found in new development suburbs, and they cram like 5 of them on one plot of land.

I donā€™t judge people who buy them when a lot of times itā€™s their only way to get a foot on the property ladder. I judge Alyssa because with her income she couldā€™ve afforded a better home but she skimped because she needs to maintain her luxury lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I know the new build houses youā€™re talking about. Often found in new development suburbs, and they cram like 5 of them on one plot of land.

I donā€™t judge people who buy them when a lot of times itā€™s their only way to get a foot on the property ladder. I judge Alyssa because with her income she couldā€™ve afforded a better home but she skimped because she needs to maintain her luxury lifestyle.
Yes those are the ones i'm talking about! I understand why people buy those houses. A lot of people don't consider them forever homes and like you said it's just way to get a foot on the property ladder.

Here's the thing though, with Alyssa's spending habits you would think that she would actually put some money into buying a good quality home because nothing says luxury more than a gorgeous and well built home and it doesn't even have to be massive. I'm not sure if anyone knows Amelia Liana but she's an old money influencer from the UK who's having her home built and it is beyond gorgeous. She's chosen the finest fixtures for her home and she actually cares about quality unlike Alyssa. The difference is day and night.

Reactions: 8
You can tell the difference between real money and wannabes like Alyssa by comparing her to Amelia. Amelia is in a league of her own.

Every features in her house was picked from the finest brand in the world while Alyssa only furnished her house through brand deals.

For people who are interested into real money influencers, I would advise you to watch Amelia Liana.

Yeah thatā€™s definitely an odd sentence to add on there and totally unnecessary.
Yep. Theyā€™re apparently another chore for her. Can she get any more repulsive? Theyā€™re old, Lenore! There wonā€™t be many more opportunities for you to ā€œhostā€ them.

We do. Theyā€™re called ā€œBuilder-Gradeā€ homes here. Lenoreā€™s house is just a flip though. The outside is a mess: crappy paved driveway, chain link fence, zero landscaping. The last owners just whited out the inside so a snooze like Lenore would snap it up for 5% down.

Yes those are the ones i'm talking about! I understand why people buy those houses. A lot of people don't consider them forever homes and like you said it's just way to get a foot on the property ladder.

Here's the thing though, with Alyssa's spending habits you would think that she would actually put some money into buying a good quality home because nothing says luxury more than a gorgeous and well built home and it doesn't even have to be massive. I'm not sure if anyone knows Amelia Liana but she's an old money influencer from the UK who's having her home built and it is beyond gorgeous. She's chosen the finest fixtures for her home and she actually cares about quality unlike Alyssa. The difference is day and night.
Amelia, as you said, comes from $ so she knows she can spend spend spend because sheā€™s already living life off of a trustfund. Itā€™s like comparing apples and oranges.

I donā€™t mind Alyssaā€™s home, I actually like that sheā€™s not another trustfunder or someone whoā€™s parents fund most of her life. I just wish she wouldnā€™t try to front/flex so hard and pretend the lux items are due to her hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 8.11.04 AM.png

She started with a massive #AD for West Elm, added a touch of relatability with K-Dramas and posted this. It's obviously an #Ad for the vintage store, What goes around comes around.

She also loves sharing Zillow links for $$$$ homes only A-list celebs can afford. Her imposter syndrome is to the roof!

• Sad
Screenshot_2022-04-07-07-18-22-06_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

I'd rather ask a Sotheby's associate, the people at purseforum like 'thenotoriouspink' and 'isrealiflava', who are true OGs, than a wannabe collector.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1176471

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

I'd rather ask a Sotheby's associate, the people at purseforum like 'thenotoriouspink' and 'isrealiflava', who are true OGs, than a wannabe collector.
I saw this and almost died.

Lazy Lenore was either referred to someone elseā€™s Hermes SA (Iā€™m guessing that tacky Bergdorf SA who canā€™t put an outfit together to save her life BUT likely has a Hermes SA for her wealthy clients) or Alyssa waltzed into Madison, found herself an older SA and turned on the charm with her love for her aging parents in the Philippines. When she initially started w Hermes and said she was buying gifts for her parents, I thought why. Old people are not into overpriced things. They just donā€™t care. Even wealthy old people walk around w holes in their socks. Theyā€™re over it. BUT (!!) if youā€™re wanting to look like the devoted daughter to score šŸ‘šŸ½ dat šŸ‘šŸ½ Birkin šŸ‘šŸ½ then thatā€™s what you do.

In regards to that IG request, either she asked a friend to plug that response into her Q bubble so she can keep trying to be a lux influencer (who only buys belts when she canā€™t get gifted bags) or her followers cannot be more brain dead when asking her for advice on Hermes. Itā€™s 50/50.

Reactions: 6
Alyssa is definitely not the person to ask about Hermes, she wouldnā€™t even have half the bags she does have if they werenā€™t heavily discounted and damaged secondhand šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Alyssa is certainly gloating with her Hermes purchases.
She is not upfront about why her SA could sell her 3 bags so quickly.
I don't think you can really "charm" these people, they have seen it all.

Everyone else has to spend a ton to secure the opportunity to buy a bag.
Somehow, she completely bypassed that.

But no worries, she babies her Hermes bags so much it's ridiculous.
She often puts the Hermes bag in a canvas tote when she is out and about.
The bags are not serving her, she is serving them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.