Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just watched the vlog with Cassie too. is it just me, or does she try really hard to match Cassie's energy? it comes off as so fake and odd to me because Alyssa is not normally upbeat like that, while it comes naturally to Cassie. also, the way she says "this (whatever piece of clothing) is so sick" bugs me! do people still use that word? it sounds extremely strange when she says it lol.. maybe i'm nitpicking, and Alyssa has finally become my BEC lol.
She really just matched cassie's energy because we all know that she don't act like that LOL. also, who was she fooling, she did not buy anything from that shopping trip, it was all cassie. The people that AL feats in her videos I turn out to like more than her hahah I liked cassie, she sounds so down to earth. I also found it weird how in the video she mentioned that "everytime we do these shopping trips, rebecca organizes the room for us" girl sit down you weren't even the main star in that video LOL. (Skip to 06:28) . AL really gives me wannabe vibes, it's annoying, and that's why I stopped liking her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As we know, there are a lot of designer resellers out there.

I think that Redeluxe's business model is more consignment than personal shopping, although Georgia (owner of Redeluxe) says that she is a 'personal shopper' than being in a consignment arrangement. Which is kinda sus, because Georgia only gets a bag when it is out of season, or when someone sells them to her. 🤔

I looked at the store, and this bags are waaayyyyyyyy too overpriced for what it is. Also, exposure from Je Suis Lou and Alyssa helped, them promoting the brand, and they can dictate to Georgia how much they wanna sell it for. That alone can drive prices to the amount you can see below.

So seeing how these girls work, this creates a ripple effect- some girls will buy the bag and resell them for a fat profit.

Is Chanel even worth someone's money this 2022? I'd rather buy Saint Laurent and Chloe bags, thank you.

(Also, I'm interested on starting a thread on Je Suis Lou. Her spending this year is bonkers, plus how did she manage to get 2 Birkins + a Kelly, Cartier jewelry, VCAs in a span of the year is crazy.)

View attachment 1097332li

View attachment 1097331
je suis lou thread please! I actually love her- in uni, has a job, makes incredibly informative videos and is super down to earth (and her dog is just 😍)

i just watched the vlog with Cassie too. is it just me, or does she try really hard to match Cassie's energy? it comes off as so fake and odd to me because Alyssa is not normally upbeat like that, while it comes naturally to Cassie. also, the way she says "this (whatever piece of clothing) is so sick" bugs me! do people still use that word? it sounds extremely strange when she says it lol.. maybe i'm nitpicking, and Alyssa has finally become my BEC lol.
This friendship confuses me as I really love Cassie, and Alyssa…not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
also, the way she says "this (whatever piece of clothing) is so sick" bugs me! do people still use that word?
Yes, yes… that “…is so sick” really stood out at least a couple of times. So cringey.

Also just watched her shopping vlog with Cassie. Her vlogs are so boring – hardly any commentary, just 20 minutes of showing footage of a store...
I was wondering too what’s the point of showing all these “pieces” without commentary. It was quite boring as the “pieces” were nothing new.

Reactions: 4
As we know, there are a lot of designer resellers out there.

I think that Redeluxe's business model is more consignment than personal shopping, although Georgia (owner of Redeluxe) says that she is a 'personal shopper' than being in a consignment arrangement. Which is kinda sus, because Georgia only gets a bag when it is out of season, or when someone sells them to her. 🤔

I looked at the store, and this bags are waaayyyyyyyy too overpriced for what it is. Also, exposure from Je Suis Lou and Alyssa helped, them promoting the brand, and they can dictate to Georgia how much they wanna sell it for. That alone can drive prices to the amount you can see below.

So seeing how these girls work, this creates a ripple effect- some girls will buy the bag and resell them for a fat profit.

Is Chanel even worth someone's money this 2022? I'd rather buy Saint Laurent and Chloe bags, thank you.

(Also, I'm interested on starting a thread on Je Suis Lou. Her spending this year is bonkers, plus how did she manage to get 2 Birkins + a Kelly, Cartier jewelry, VCAs in a span of the year is crazy.)

View attachment 1097332li

View attachment 1097331
I would love a thread on Je Suis Lou! I emailed the site owner on instructions for JSL and another influencer, but they never got back to me.

I’m actually not a big fan of her ring especially considering how she got it…someone who forks out thousands and thousands of dollars on Hermes bags and first class tickets couldn’t just skip the freebie ring and actually invest in a real diamond? Like it makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 10
Alyssa is boring as hell, cannot find anything that’s flattering on her body type and Cassie is TACKY AS HELL and also is not great at sorting what’s best on her body. Cassie is a cookie cutter “video girl” which makes me cringe. Alyssa having a hard time reading the price on that Burberry is likely because the only items she “purchases”, and items she gets via voucher, giftcard, etc. If we see a future haul, it’s bc BG gave her a voucher. Barf.

I wonder if she asked Marco to not buy her a ring because she'd rather have one for free?

An engagement ring says a lot about a person and the fact that her partner of 10 years didn't pay for it is a bit weird. Unless he was going to get it from Vrai anyway.

I wonder if she asked Marco to not buy her a ring because she'd rather have one for free?

An engagement ring says a lot about a person and the fact that her partner of 10 years didn't pay for it is a bit weird. Unless he was going to get it from Vrai anyway.
Marco likely hasn’t hit the $100K mark in salary. He can’t keep up w Alyssa and her vouchers. Look at their house! Their house sums up their net income.

I will never understand how, in 2022, someone can meet someone as a child, reconnect when they’re teens and then marry them. One person for your entire life. Neither of them have experienced any part of life without one another, zero influence or learning from other relationships. It’s strange and why they’re both so incredibly immature.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1099298

I like her ring so much! But this.....

View attachment 1099299
listen..i'm all for capsule wardrobes and wearing as much of your clothing as possible to get the most out of cost per wear BUT THE WAY SHE STYLES HER CLOTHES DOES NOT MAKE HER LOOK GOOD AT ALL. she puts on all these clothes thinking it's going to have a good flow but it makes her look so bulky. Her aesthetic of only wearing gold is so boring and unoriginal, and to think she graduated with an arts degree is such a waste LOL.

Her vlogs do not get the same amount of engagement as her other videos...it's sad because she had that potential for content but she completely missed it.

Reactions: 10
Christine is working on ads for Porsche. I wonder how Alyssa/Marco is feeling
I think the bigger question is why would Porsche work with Christine (or Alyssa)?!

listen..i'm all for capsule wardrobes and wearing as much of your clothing as possible to get the most out of cost per wear BUT THE WAY SHE STYLES HER CLOTHES DOES NOT MAKE HER LOOK GOOD AT ALL. she puts on all these clothes thinking it's going to have a good flow but it makes her look so bulky. Her aesthetic of only wearing gold is so boring and unoriginal, and to think she graduated with an arts degree is such a waste LOL.

Her vlogs do not get the same amount of engagement as her other videos...it's sad because she had that potential for content but she completely missed it.
Alyssa has the “Claire Chanelle syndrome”, the medically-diagnosed disease where you dress for your inner model, not your true frumpy self. Alyssa (and Claire) should embrace their curves instead of constantly hiding them behind the wannabe “cool girl” oversized clothes.

It was cringe watching her mug in the mirror in the outerwear the BG associate pulled. Every time grabbing for her Birkin, thinking she would walk out and grab a bite at Ralph’s and then head to her brownstone on the UES. Instead she’ll be taking her Birkin, her gifted coat and a body draped in cheap crap from Aritzia back to NJ for a romantic evening at the food court.

For real - WHERE is she carrying her bags or wearing $4K Dior and Celine coats other than for her afternoons in NYC?!

And Cassie - Our beloved video vixen from the U.K. I can’t even find the words today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Christine is working on ads for Porsche. I wonder how Alyssa/Marco is feeling
Wait .. what?!
From a cheap hair drier to a Porsche?

Marco likely hasn’t hit the $100K mark in salary. He can’t keep up w Alyssa and her vouchers. Look at their house! Their house sums up their net income.
She must feel miserable whenever she returns to her neighborhood from her Manhattan, Paris, London trips while carrying her birkin piece, shopping at luxury stores, staying at sponsored luxury accommodation, etc etc… etc
Really doesn’t match at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wait .. what?!
From a cheap hair drier to a Porsche?

She must feel miserable whenever she returns to her neighborhood from her Manhattan, Paris, London trips while carrying her birkin piece, shopping at luxury stores, staying at sponsored luxury accommodation, etc etc… etc
Really doesn’t match at all.
I honestly think this is why she’s so depressed and down all the time. The life she wants and pretends to have via vouchers, sponsored trips, etc. is not the life she has or can really afford. She wakes up every day the Alyssa she doesn’t want to be, and then pretends to be someone else as her FT job. That would make me depressed as well.

Reactions: 13
I honestly think this is why she’s so depressed and down all the time. The life she wants and pretends to have via vouchers, sponsored trips, etc. is not the life she has or can really afford. She wakes up every day the Alyssa she doesn’t want to be, and then pretends to be someone else as her FT job. That would make me depressed as well.
Completely agree! She used to be relatable in the beginning but it seems that as time went on and she lived more and more of this pretend wanna be life, her mental health seems to be getting worse too.

Reactions: 5
I will never understand how, in 2022, someone can meet someone as a child, reconnect when they’re teens and then marry them. One person for your entire life. Neither of them have experienced any part of life without one another, zero influence or learning from other relationships. It’s strange and why they’re both so incredibly immature.

It’s important to acknowledge Alyssa grew up in a conservative Filipino household. It was probably instilled from both family and church that you find a suitable man in your early 20s, get married and have kids. Which is why she has mentioned her parents were not at first supportive of her moving in with Marco before marriage. Pre-marital sex and what not lol.

But also, why are people mentioning Cassie being a video vixen? :ROFLMAO: I’m out of the loop it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s important to acknowledge Alyssa grew up in a conservative Filipino household. It was probably instilled from both family and church that you find a suitable man in your early 20s, get married and have kids. Which is why she has mentioned her parents were not at first supportive of her moving in with Marco before marriage. Pre-marital sex and what not lol.

But also, why are people mentioning Cassie being a video vixen? :ROFLMAO: I’m out of the loop it seems.
I was about to say the same thing. One of my coworkers is Filipino and she’s SUPER conservative .

Alyssa’s mom was in the hospital

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.