Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clau

VIP Member
She seems to be a walking advertisement lately for cosmetic surgery. She can’t wait, course she can’t when it’s gifted/discounted

Reactions: 1

bellawella22

Chatty Member
I can't believe they gave her that deal. And normal people on a waiting list as the gym is full. Bullshit. She'd want to lay off the running anyway with the size of her thighs
I remember checking out that gym a few years ago and getting a quote. It was sooo expensive and I was in full-time employment at the time and couldn’t justify paying it. Then this yoke swans in for free!!!

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Revive Active every morning…?! 🤔
First I’ve been made aware of this!! 🥴🙃🤥
What happened to the VAYA ? Also does she not have a treadmill at home 🥴 The pricks following her are worse if they're not wise enough to see she'd sell her soul for a few likes 🙄

Clau

VIP Member
Such a pointless story about the man and the balloons!!!! 😡🥴🫠😴
Seriously, wtaf??!!
Must be on the beg for facials, treatments….

Clau

VIP Member
Were there no fiancée cards? 🤔
Wait till we hear the sh!te out of her tomorrow at Keith Barry 🤮

• Haha

New-Yark

What? So technically she should have had a licensed driver with her too?
No sorry, she did pass her test but ireland has those novice driver rules now for two years after you pass your test. There’s much more strict rules for them on penalty points and blood alcohol level - she’s an absolute airhead fool risking her licence and other road users lives for an insta story

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the time where Brian used to share pictures etc of Holly and he came on to his stories one day saying he wasn’t going to share pics or videos of her anymore because her mom ally had said people were stopping her in the street in Galway etc and it was creeping her out yet she’d nearly bloody post when she’s going to the toilet! I remember in the hot weather last year she kept posting videos of holly in a little bikini out the back of the house in a pool and I thought it was so wrong!
She posted a pic of her the other day. What is this … one rule for the ma and a different rule for the da?

Susan29

You mean the Mayor pulling a few strings don't think pointless Pam would be capable of pulling strings. 😉

• Haha

Clau

VIP Member
Jaysus who needs to be looking at her spot?! 🙄 Can’t even see it coz of her filtered closeup face 🤮

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Severe body dysmorphia is bang on there! She was painting shoes for a while? She always just seems to be ‘advertising’ underwear, tack dresses or Shein? (I would use advertising loosely there) Didn’t realise she was in London though
Yes, I remember the shoe painting. Maybe I'm wrong about the London move, she was posting from there for a while and I just presumed she was living there. I have no idea how though as she doesn't seem to do anything. The outfits are horrendous. The more weight she looses the less clothes she seems to wear. It's a bit disturbing as she is so so thin.