Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm surprised at Laura B, it is a gorge venue but like so hen party not so much wedding, I thought Ashford Castle fairytale princess would be more her vibe x

Back to Ally, the red yoke was rotten, a few of them did her dirty with the photos, hayley coleman had one on her stories, and Ally looks like Drag Queen 🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
Stunning tho, fast fashion tatt is stunning WOWZERS and people are actually "influenced" by this πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

shurlookit

Those leggings look awful the waistband would slipping off your hole 🀣
We’re in chancer territory here Folks roll up with your πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
I think people are missing the point or don't understand the dynamic of marrying a man who isn't the father of your child , he also (if he so chooses) takes on the responsibility of the child , he lives with her (when he's around ) and it's so very obvious the child loves him . Yes he 100% act like a complete gobshite on s.m and yeah McBegGinn prob does go to events unnecessarily but isn't the child better off with her stepdad in the comfort of her own surroundings rather then with the "built in babysitter" or off to grannies . McBegGinn is lucky she's met a fella who actually involves himself with the child , there's biological father's other there who dont even look after their own children. She's wrecks my head , the fake accent , the shite content, the fake insta friendship, the tagging of literally everything she buys looking for freebies or collabs, plastering the child on sm but I personally think it's petty to say she's not his child he has no responsibility.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Being manic must be a prerequisite for being a hun so 🀣🀣 She is very manic and slurs her words really bad.
Sometimes though I think its the teeth and lips that give her some kind of impediment maybe - when she reading from script is not too bad but when she's "just coming on for the chats" she's very slurry but don't know if she actually has a speech impediment or not x

So funny when someone sticks up for the person in question people always assume it’s that person sticking up for themselves. As if others on here can’t see what’s fair and unfair or stick up for them πŸ˜‚
We should just call everyone a cunt and then maybe we can fit in πŸ™„πŸ™„ I didn't realise everyone here had to have the exact same opinion...jeez people gets bent out of shape when you disagree..crazy 🀣

Keeyra!

I actually think the claddagh is a lovely ring to propose with seeing as she’s from Galway!

• Wow

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I'd say she overdid the bronzer when she did her face πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
She looks very puffed up and round πŸ˜‘ Dress is rotten, she could have done so much better, something to suit the occasion/her body shape. It looks wrong with his shirt, like they were SUPPOSED to be matching but someone went off script without telling the other. There are so many gorge white dresses out there ESPECIALLY ON REVOLVE πŸ™ƒ

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Anyone know what the deal is with Becca Kenny? She lives in London now, doesn't seem to do anything by way of work, and has severe body dismorphia. Her IG is like a time lapse of her ever decreasing size, it's very sad.

Saoirsew

He got engaged at Xmas broke up with her and is now back with her again. I don't think she's that young though, she's a bodybuilder

• Wow

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I had a giggle earlier that she's finally changed from the French manicures cause she's no longer showing off her engagement ring- but the Ruby red color, didnt he get her a ring with a Ruby gemstone initially πŸ€” Interesting choice of colour, me thinks πŸ€”