Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
To comment on that observation is well above my pay grade - but I don't think she's spiralling she's always pretty manic and wide darting eyed on stories 👀 I think she thinks the word vomit is entertaining but she uses lots of words very fast and never really says anything- think its an instahun trick for keeping stories 400 years long 🤣
Being manic must be a prerequisite for being a hun so 🤣🤣 She is very manic and slurs her words really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Clau

VIP Member
Cringing at her sharing the photographer’s work, for a minute I thought she was actually posing/doing a photo shoot?!!! 🙄🤯🥴🫠

• Haha

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
Blend n go not an #ad or #pr or #gift???? This one thinks not declaring or putting the font teeny tiny that she's above the law . Bad enough she begs for things then she doesn't declare them . 🙄🙄🙄

Really wish she'd stop instagraming and driving! :rolleyes: she's got her license a few weeks and she's constantly on instagram while driving around... not a great influence for an "influencer"

New-Yark

Clearly not planning any more kids ? Or else she has a second freebie planned for a couple of years ? 🧐🧐🧐
This is what I thought too. I don’t want kids, am mid 30s with mirena coil and went for a consult for a lift (no implants) and surgeon said absolutely not come back after your 40th birthday because if were to have a pregnancy the work we do now and the money you will spend would be wasted.

• Heart

SoSueHer

VIP Member
"How does Brian feel" I'm sure he's OK with it but why aren't you asking where is Brian. Why can't Brian mind his daughter
Point is Ally makes a habit of pawning the child off, I don't know the ins and outs of it regarding Brian, however I'm pretty sure he actually has a job as in he's not a hun like this gal whose career is voluntary 🙃

Blobpy

Probably about 2 years ago now? The house she was in was getting sold so her Instagram begging got her one in knocknacarra and she got it painted for free thanks to instagram too
Oh right I remember her doing up the one in doughiska I think and mentioning that she was still renting it and the landlord was ok with it