AllEars/Disney Food Blog/Cambrick Yard #1 The Real Challenges are at the Office

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching that last to leave challenge, where Sage was their ruler and they were only allowed a bag if carrots and like $20 to eat all day, couldn't get coffee, 3 hours of sleep etc... Like....Was that all legit? I hope it was just for the camera and they were able to eat and sleep more?

Reactions: 1
I was watching that last to leave challenge, where Sage was their ruler and they were only allowed a bag if carrots and like $20 to eat all day, couldn't get coffee, 3 hours of sleep etc... Like....Was that all legit? I hope it was just for the camera and they were able to eat and sleep more?
Either way, it's stupid.

I just don't see how that's acceptable working environment to starve them and not let them sleep.

Reactions: 2
I have to be honest, there was an emerging Disney youtuber who interviewed Quincy for about an hour on their channel and it was a really interesting/enlightening interview just about some behind the scenes things... the user was destefaknowsdisney so it's on that youtube page.

Reactions: 2
Cassie, Sage and Breedlove all irritate me so much.

I really enjoy Quincy and Emma. It's funny because at first I didn't like Emma! I think they'd be fun to hang out with.

Fry Bucket reminds me of myself. It's weird. WTF is her real name? Why Fry Bucket?

Cassie, Sage and Breedlove all irritate me so much.

I really enjoy Quincy and Emma. It's funny because at first I didn't like Emma! I think they'd be fun to hang out with.

Fry Bucket reminds me of myself. It's weird. WTF is her real name? Why Fry Bucket?

Her real name is Emily. She's seemed off lately, unenthusiastic and annoyed.

Sage seems to be hijacking this channel to be the acting opportunity he never got to fulfill. That being said, I am enjoying all of the content that he is not in.

Sage seems to be hijacking this channel to be the acting opportunity he never got to fulfill. That being said, I am enjoying all of the content that he is not in.

He's trying so hard to be funny and different. With his outfits and terrible acting skills.

It’s now that moron Sage, or this week’s version of “Challenge! How many parks can we visit in one day at WDW without peeing?”.

Your choices are tit, or tit.

I’ve always found their videos to be hit or miss, but they’ve been terrible lately. Who watches these bleeping challenge videos??? They haven’t done a restaurant review in forever.

Reactions: 3
I really like the challenge videos when it’s Quincy / Emma / Frybucket. All the others get on our nerves.