AllEars/Disney Food Blog/Cambrick Yard #1 The Real Challenges are at the Office

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep Emma, Fry (use her actual name ffs) and Quincy (I don't like her but she does explain things well) I can't stand the dfb girl... She tries to hard

Reactions: 3
Looks like the team is in Hong Kong Disney, looking forward to see the content they deliver. Wonder if their days are stacked with hotel reviews, restaurant reviews, and theme park challenges.
Granted it's only Emma and Quincy but I'm sure their days are stacked and that even though it's experiencing a new Disney park, it's all work every day.

Reactions: 5
So glad Sage didn't go, I hate listening to him talk.
It’s not just him spitting out words, it’s him trying so hard to be cool. When are they going to realize nobody cares about the male host. Only the female ones are really liked.

Reactions: 2
As someone who watches all ears daily, todays video disappointed me. Usually when more than a drink is involved in a video we get a disclaimer about being respectful and driving safely including DDs or ride shares. Respectful, all good but after two drinks at AK and moving on to drinks at Epcot, all ears could have done better to at least leave out the 10 second clip of sage and Quincy driving between parks. Maybe I’m being too picky but given the platform all ears has, the way that video was edited seemed irresponsible.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As someone who watches all ears daily, todays video disappointed me. Usually when more than a drink is involved in a video we get a disclaimer about being respectful and driving safely including DDs or ride shares. Respectful, all good but after two drinks at AK and moving on to drinks at Epcot, all ears could have done better to at least leave out the 10 second clip of sage and Quincy driving between parks. Maybe I’m being too picky but given the platform all ears has, the way that video was edited seemed irresponsible.
Quincy used to say she didn't drive. She would call an Uber. But if she's drinking, it's okay? Right...

Jeez, sounds that way. Be responsible, but we'll drink and drive around WDW.
Right. And I’m not trying to be prude. I think it’s realistic to have a few drinks (maybe one with a meal and one or two more) over the course of the day at a theme park, maybe stop drinking a few hours before leaving, stay hydrated, and still be safe. But the point is they always advertise being safe and including that clip of them dancing in the car driving between parks was such a little thing but it did not promote safety, especially since it was a few drinks at AK the first half of the morning, driving to Epcot mid day, and then a few drinks at Epcot including a shot.

Reactions: 3
This HOW MANY RULES CAN WE BREAK? video is so awful because they keep getting in people's ways doing these stupid challenges and rules.

I don't understand Dustin or Sage. Dislike both. They need to go away.

Man, if my husband's job was to go drink at a theme park with another female while I was home with the baby I'd be pretty annoyed

Yeah, I don't care what they say, that's not a job. Might as well say, "Hi, I'm working my way to being an alcoholic".

Reactions: 2
I often wonder watching their videos , do any of you reckon they’ve ever bumped into Molly in the parks ?. That would be awkward

Nevermind randomly just saw she works for Mickey Blogs now
---
Also I think I finally figured out who fry is