AllEars/Disney Food Blog/Cambrick Yard #1 The Real Challenges are at the Office

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Sage since he has the baby now? They overwork those kids. They shoot multiple videos for 8+ hours a day.
God please! Him and Breedlove GTFO! Just stuck to the female host they’re much better. I turn off the video if it’s one of these two doofuses!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe their editor quit because holy crap the cruise tour vlog is terrible. Quincy messes up and repeats herself 46x with zero editing.

• Wow
Maybe their editor quit because holy crap the cruise tour vlog is terrible. Quincy messes up and repeats herself 46x with zero editing.
I think someone messed up in general. I thought the video was supposed to be a scavenger hunt and it ended up being a tour. I saw people commenting on the editing in the comment section. Now when I go back into my internet history to find that video, it says it was removed. Of course people might need a few takes to record something, but someone definitely dropped the ball with editing and uploading correctly.

• Wow
I think someone messed up in general. I thought the video was supposed to be a scavenger hunt and it ended up being a tour. I saw people commenting on the editing in the comment section. Now when I go back into my internet history to find that video, it says it was removed. Of course people might need a few takes to record something, but someone definitely dropped the ball with editing and uploading correctly.
Wonder if they accidentally uploaded a first pass of the edit or just the raw footage in a timeline?

Yeah the video is gone now so hopefully they'll fix it.. Watching their videos puts me to sleep

I watched the live premiere on Saturday just since I was awake and my weekend job was canceled, someone asked about it and Quincy said there were some hiccups and it was being fixed and would be re-released, but everything was commented all in good fun.

Every time I see a picture of that Sage guy. He reminds me of a children TV presenter who would not be in jail....

Ok what’s with this murder mystery crap? Their content is going downhill fast since their model is to release as much garbage as possible rather than quality content. How do these games help people plan their vacation?

How are they getting away with wearing costumes in the parks?

I often see them comment that they’re recording multiple videos at a time (mentioned when filming a different video) so of course the “on air” “talent” aren’t going to be sharp. It seems like AJ really works them to the bone.

honestly, I’d reduce the “cast”, release content less often, increase quality, and decide if they’re for vacation planning or if they’re trying to be the bleeping Mickey Mouse club. These people are obnoxious. Except Emma because she’s cute but that’s different.

Sage can't spit out a sentence and he's so odd, quincy seems to put off "I'm better than you" vibes. I like Emma but she's a little airheaded

They all use the same descriptions of stuff "not OVERLY sweet" "not OVERLY large" "sizable closet" "sizable room"

I'm sure that's repetitive, but at least it's different from the favored vlogger word "amazing". 🤣

I’d reduce the “cast”,
Yes! Sage, stop trying to be cool it’s not going to happen, put your hat on straight or don’t wear it. This isn’t the 90’s were thats cool. & breedlove. You’re not saving the planet because you’re vegan. Stop making it your whole personality and bringing it up your not special or anyone’s favorite!. Did you see the solo video where he says he cried at journey of water, what a sad pathetic man. Crying over a water fountain

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think typically when they do those all day challenge type things, they'll also throw in a restaurant review video or something like that into the schedule for the day and just release them separately. And to be fair I have liked some of their "games" since I think a lot of viewers are seasoned disney travelers who don't need first time tips and who do like a change of pace (let's face it, if people need specific videos for planning there are tons of channels that they can search for). That being said, the murder mystery video just didn't make any sense and makes me think like they are scrambling for content. I think when Molly left they realized they need a bigger team so that if one ever left, it would be seamless, but I don't understand how they're paying all these people and this video just wasn't interesting at all.

I think typically when they do those all day challenge type things, they'll also throw in a restaurant review video or something like that into the schedule for the day and just release them separately. And to be fair I have liked some of their "games" since I think a lot of viewers are seasoned disney travelers who don't need first time tips and who do like a change of pace (let's face it, if people need specific videos for planning there are tons of channels that they can search for). That being said, the murder mystery video just didn't make any sense and makes me think like they are scrambling for content. I think when Molly left they realized they need a bigger team so that if one ever left, it would be seamless, but I don't understand how they're paying all these people and this video just wasn't interesting at all.
They’re a bunch of theater kids and that’s fine but you have to wonder why some of them quit their WDW jobs to do this. It’s certainly not for the money or free time.

I’ve got no problem with trying new forms of content since the bulk of their growth was during a time when a lot of people couldn’t travel where now they can and do. I still think less frequency of content and more focused/better executed content is key. Hell, some of their side videos filmed during a challenge have adapted the challenge and it’s rules to accommodate the production of a restaurant review etc…

I also think if they reduce the on air “talent” and utilize some of that capital for producers and “crew” they could improve the quality and aesthetic of the content. However, they’re still operating under a Disney commercial filming policy grey area. It’s ballsy of them do to the murder mystery with their costumes and characters or even some of the game show like content. That’s really pushing it with the Disney brass and they’re turning a blind eye to commercialized content sans permission.

I agree re: Breedlove. He’s about my age and his entire identity seems to be the resident gay, vegan, ex broadway crew person who had a pseudo hit single in a niche community 17 years ago. Even that song sounded like it was written for a musical rather than the pop charts. That’s well and good but dude, there must be more to you than those few groups of people…

They’re a bunch of theater kids and that’s fine but you have to wonder why some of them quit their WDW jobs to do this. It’s certainly not for the money or free time.
And I can't imagine AJ is offering great health insurance and 401k.

Reactions: 1