AllEars/Disney Food Blog/Cambrick Yard #1 The Real Challenges are at the Office

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were discussing this over here: https://tattle.life/threads/mollymc...nt-dare-say-hello.36892/page-46#post-15955730 and decided there was no thread dedicated to this topic so here is the first one.

We discussed the Glassdoor and other reviews which all ring similar. Payment in "experience" high rates of turnover, low wages, denied PTO, poor management. So, while the crew are out there doing these wacky multi-day challenges, it seems like there are some folks stuck in the office grinding to the bone. Though, it also seems like the on camera talent are required to work similar grinds. After reviewing a small amount of today's "who can stay the longest" challenge, they're discussing how they are simulataneously filming a resort review video.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We were discussing this over here: https://tattle.life/threads/mollymc...nt-dare-say-hello.36892/page-46#post-15955730 and decided there was no thread dedicated to this topic so here is the first one.

We discussed the Glassdoor and other reviews which all ring similar. Payment in "experience" high rates of turnover, low wages, denied PTO, poor management. So, while the crew are out there doing these wacky multi-day challenges, it seems like there are some folks stuck in the office grinding to the bone. Though, it also seems like the on camera talent are required to work similar grinds. After reviewing a small amount of today's "who can stay the longest" challenge, they're discussing how they are simulataneously filming a resort review video.
Thank you for creating this thread and great summary!

Looks like "put a smile in your voice" fake cheer AJ isn't shy about what a slave driver she is. Found this little gem on the Cambrick Yard site:

When we give someone ownership of a problem it becomes their problem. You’re in charge of delivering results. No matter how inconvenient it may be. You're in charge of your time, but you're wholly responsible for handling anything that arises. Think HARD about that. Freedom = responsibility.
-----

Translation: I expect you to get your ass up at 3 am to type up news of the latest cupcake.

witch, duck off. She's expecting an owner level workload and hours for a minimum wage salary.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you for creating this thread and great summary!

Looks like "put a smile in your voice" fake cheer AJ isn't shy about what a slave driver she is. Found this little gem on the Cambrick Yard site:

When we give someone ownership of a problem it becomes their problem. You’re in charge of delivering results. No matter how inconvenient it may be. You're in charge of your time, but you're wholly responsible for handling anything that arises. Think HARD about that. Freedom = responsibility.
-----

Translation: I expect you to get your ass up at 3 am to type up news of the latest cupcake.

witch, duck off. She's expecting an owner level workload and hours for a minimum wage salary.
It's a different level of terrible than Molly.
AJ wants the employees to do EVERYTHING and she'll just put her singsongy voice over it and collect the money.
Molly wants her stans to work hard so she can show them how easy it is to spend their money.
So really, they're kind of the same person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's a different level of terrible than Molly.
AJ wants the employees to do EVERYTHING and she'll just put her singsongy voice over it and collect the money.
Molly wants her stans to work hard so she can show them how easy it is to spend their money.
So really, they're kind of the same person.
Id love to see the emails between molly and AJ when she worked for them. I bet there was some wild head butting going on!

It seems like the content AE has been making are these competition based videos which it seems Molly kind of pioneered there and continues to do with MAM

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Id love to see the emails between molly and AJ when she worked for them. I bet there was some wild head butting going on!

It seems like the content AE has been making are these competition based videos which it seems Molly kind of pioneered there and continues to do with MAM
Yeah, would have loved to see how it really went down between those two. Molly and AJ sound like two awful and entitled people who deserved each other.😆

Only caught the first couple minutes of the latest AllEars challenge, but it sounds like one of the least worst ones lol--who can stay in Disney the longest with a bag of carrots, a sausage, oatmeal packets and a 20 dollar bill for supplies with four hours sleep per night. I'm all for watching Quincy and Emma being tortured so bring it on. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My understanding as to the reason there hasn't been an AllEars thread here is because they are considered to be "off-limits" and "untouchable".
Molly is considered a god here and I think the legacy stuck with Quincy/Emma/Frybucket even after she left.

AJ is very very smart to keep a front facing voice and maintain communication in a down to earth manner with her DBQ videos because I could easily see people going after her for her dominance in the Disney vlogging sphere. She got a little blow back with the Molly stuff but as far as I can tell nobody here wants to touch AJ or anyone else associated with her team. The impression most of us got was that Molly was the one who abandoned ship because she realized she could max 10x the money. I don't think anyone blames AJ for letting her go or Molly for leaving, it just made sense.

That's just my 2 cents on where AlleEars lands in relation to Tattle given they are one of the most prolific producers of Disney/Vlogging content.
I once made a joke about how I was kinda of sick of seeing Quincy do "bed science" for 1000th time at a value resort and got absolutely tit on, I learned my lesson that they are untouchable.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, would have loved to see how it really went down between those two. Molly and AJ sound like two awful and entitled people who deserved each other.😆

Only caught the first couple minutes of the latest AllEars challenge, but it sounds like one of the least worst ones lol--who can stay in Disney the longest with a bag of carrots, a sausage, oatmeal packets and a 20 dollar bill for supplies with four hours sleep per night. I'm all for watching Quincy and Emma being tortured so bring it on. :ROFLMAO:
If this is the least worst, I'm glad I never watch these.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My understanding as to the reason there hasn't been an AllEars thread here is because they are considered to be "off-limits" and "untouchable".
Molly is considered a god here and I think the legacy stuck with Quincy/Emma/Frybucket even after she left.

AJ is very very smart to keep a front facing voice and maintain communication in a down to earth manner with her DBQ videos because I could easily see people going after her for her dominance in the Disney vlogging sphere. She got a little blow back with the Molly stuff but as far as I can tell nobody here wants to touch AJ or anyone else associated with her team. The impression most of us got was that Molly was the one who abandoned ship because she realized she could max 10x the money. I don't think anyone blames AJ for letting her go or Molly for leaving, it just made sense.

That's just my 2 cents on where AlleEars lands in relation to Tattle given they are one of the most prolific producers of Disney/Vlogging content.
I once made a joke about how I was kinda of sick of seeing Quincy do "bed science" for 1000th time at a value resort and got absolutely tit on, I learned my lesson that they are untouchable.
You've found a home then, cause none of them are untouchable here. :ROFLMAO: We're equal opportunity haters lol.

And bed science 🙄 omfg Quincy is so damn annoying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
AJ bought All Ears not that long ago. When I went to WDW in the mid 2000’s it really helped me plan the trip. Now all I get are clickbait visually busy emails from them.

it’s a surprisingly flooded market for just WDW. Even some UK folks are mainly WDW vloggers. So I understand the need to have a competitive edge but like DFB/CY is one of the few that have a payroll and with only 350k subs to their YouTube I find it odd they invest so many resources into the channel. It really hasn’t grown much. A solo guy like Nate can make a decent living with 350ksubs and consistent views but he’s a one man show.

I’m betting AJ instituted a non-compete after the Molly situation. Ultimately her jumping ship just shows that CY wasn’t going to bother valuing their people. She probably thought adding a couple more cute girls would yield the same results but it looks like their videos have average 10k-25k views consistently for a while post Molly.
When Molly was there views seemed to average 40k-70k and some in the 100k range. So that’s pretty significant. They also lost their more informative and historical expert and now do these silly challenges that don’t make sense to me. Why are you asking the person if you should go to X? Shouldn’t they tell you where to go? It’s a weird format and boring to me.

MAM’s views seem to be averaging close to 85k with the lows being in the 50’s and highs being over 200k

Remember, you don’t quit a bad job you quit a bad manager.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They also lost their more informative and historical expert and now do these silly challenges that don’t make sense to me.
Molly just does challenges given to her by discord now along with her other videos. And again, she worked at Disney for like 2 years most recently like 10 years ago. It's not like she maintained the archives. Nothing she tells anyone is exclusive knowledge that .

I noticed once Deb Wills sold AE, instantly there were ads all over it.

Untouchable on Tattle is funny. I'll say I didn't get any traction (and some said they loved her) when I mentioned the insufferable and entitled Jen Lefforge.

• Heart
AJ bought All Ears not that long ago. When I went to WDW in the mid 2000’s it really helped me plan the trip. Now all I get are clickbait visually busy emails from them.

it’s a surprisingly flooded market for just WDW. Even some UK folks are mainly WDW vloggers. So I understand the need to have a competitive edge but like DFB/CY is one of the few that have a payroll and with only 350k subs to their YouTube I find it odd they invest so many resources into the channel. It really hasn’t grown much. A solo guy like Nate can make a decent living with 350ksubs and consistent views but he’s a one man show.

I’m betting AJ instituted a non-compete after the Molly situation. Ultimately her jumping ship just shows that CY wasn’t going to bother valuing their people. She probably thought adding a couple more cute girls would yield the same results but it looks like their videos have average 10k-25k views consistently for a while post Molly.
When Molly was there views seemed to average 40k-70k and some in the 100k range. So that’s pretty significant. They also lost their more informative and historical expert and now do these silly challenges that don’t make sense to me. Why are you asking the person if you should go to X? Shouldn’t they tell you where to go? It’s a weird format and boring to me.

MAM’s views seem to be averaging close to 85k with the lows being in the 50’s and highs being over 200k

Remember, you don’t quit a bad job you quit a bad manager.
I think you're spot on about AJ locking down the non-compete agreement. She's probably still kicking herself for not having done that before Molly, and I'm glad to see a little karma came her way for being such a nightmare boss. I bet Molly was asking for a HUGE raise before she left, but sounds like the views and clicks earned from her staying would have probably made up for it.

Reactions: 4
The Molly stans are legitimately out of their bleeping minds unhinged. I am actually surprised they didn’t turn on allears just out of spite but I guess they were content getting a full channel dedicated to Molly with mammoth.

the allears playgirls ran out of content somewhere around 2018 and are just uploading some of the most batshit stuff right now. They were eating bags of carrots in the last video.

oh and sage is a cuck beaver mouthed diva, I wish he never showed up. Bree love was fine that didn’t need another fabulous token male.

• Haha
Tried watching the DFB weekly Disney news vid, but had to shut it off. AJ's voice is all fake and syrupy, which I could just about stand, but it also has this shrill quality to it that never goes away no matter how low your volume is. 😱 Oh and not to mention, "HEYFOLKS,THISISAJFROMDISNEYFOODBLOG!!!!!" at the start of every video. No clue how anyone finds her soothing lol.

• Haha
Molly vs AJ is the video game duel we didn't know we needed. (Hope neither of them steal this idea and use it for content somehow.)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Disney Food blog just has so many repetitive videos with the same information over and over. Sometimes they do this every other month, we get it AJ you love the carrot cake cookie.

• Haha
Disney Food blog just has so many repetitive videos with the same information over and over. Sometimes they do this every other month, we get it AJ you love the carrot cake cookie.
I remember like 4 years ago AJ doing one of here 45+ minute videos absolutely dissecting everything you would need to know about epcot. It was a good video and I remember thinking "that was stupid of her, there is nothing else to cover" ... turns out, people are bleeping ******** and just like watching the same thing over and over and over again. I still cant wrap my head around it, they just sit there like zombie and drooling and watching her talk about cupcakes.

• Haha