Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurfette55

I just found out that Chris and Kristyn show up to theme parks together and then go to meet up with Mondo. Mondo doesn’t wait for her, he has no patience to wait. I thought at least they drive together but BIG NOPE! He’s (Mondo) already in the parks starting his day and Chris and Kristyn meet up with him eventually they show up together! ALSO there are numerous times they both leave the group together to go look for food at the parks alone. Can confirm Kristyn is having her cake and eating it too. I’m still friends with people in the circle and had a long lengthy chat with someone last night who told me everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

LoveLyfe

I was shocked too. I actually really thought mystery bae was just getting bigger by eating too much lol What’s the big shocker to me tho is that mystery bae said in the livestream that they’ve been trying for awhile which still surprises me. They’re the last ppl I would ever think to have one IMO. I just don’t think they’re fit to be parents. I can’t even see mondo as a dad and think he’ll be so bad raising him since they announced it’s a boy
I think it's BS about them trying for a while to have a baby. I had a friend who absolutely did not want one, and not even a couple month later, she announced she was pregnant and they've been trying 🙄 I remember his gf talking about all her plans once she graduates, so I doubt having a baby was what she wanted to do after graduating.

You know she's going to be leaving their parents to watch the baby while they hang out at the parks.
Mondo mentioned taking the baby to Disneyland. They think it's going to be so easy. My sister took her daughters and she was so exhausted. She said they weren't really interested in the park, they were tired and cranky, and it was hard navigating the park with the stroller. Mondo and his gf are so delusional, and so are the people that give them money.

• Haha

OCHBViewer

It was around minute 33. I wouldn't call it a snap, but I'm sure he was annoyed. I know I was with her obnoxious laugh and singing 🙄 I just watched Danny's recent post, and my goodness! how does Mondo have more followers? Danny's posts have substance and are original vs Mondo's constant reposts. He needs to stop being a guest on Mondo's begathon Sundays. I see that Mondo is now calling himself a "journalist".
Danny is amazing. Glad you agree. That last video is really interesting, and his knowledge is more than impressive, and I actually came away feeling I learned something. And he managed to cover the Disneyland area without click-bait, with no hoopla, and certainly not the same 10 tired topics that everyone else has covered to death.

And yeah, Mondo a journalist? lolololol

America's new Walter Cronkite
mondo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Not_About_That00

Hi everyone! So I’m new to this place thanks to my friend who sent me here lol Just want to say how happy I am to actually see that there is a place to talk about Mondo lol I actually used to like him before but over the years you could see how much he’s changed and how things got to his head :cautious:

Been reading the comments and totally agree with everything that’s been said. it’s just so nice to see that there are actually others who see through his fakeness and bulls**t like my friend and I do cause we thought we were the only ones lol:LOL:

Feel like he’s another one of those bloggers who does lives all the time just to get super chats esp with speculation Sunday. I’ve seen that Demi has been mentioned in here but has anyone noticed that Kimberly Moore donates so much $ too? Mondo acts all surprised which I don’t buy either

LoveLyfe

Queen Demi and her husband already dropped $300 in superchats in the first hour of Griftculation Sunday. I'm curious what's in it for Demi and Trevor? Why are they always donating insane amounts of money to Mondo?
Probably just cementing their friendship so that Demi can be "in" with the Disney vloggers crowd. It's funny because I'm sure Mondo and his gf would probably accept thousands of dollars from them, if they gave it to them, without question.

Not_About_That00

I honestly think she ended up pivoting to travel agent because he wants her around for filming videos and because his fans like her and ask if she will go to whatever event he is going to. No other job will be giving you days off randomly for the opening of a ride or land. I’ve been in a bad relationship where they gaslight you and you lose control really quick and they remind me of that. He was the one who kept telling her to look into it and then would ALWAYS say during lives if anyone knows how to get into it and started please let me know for mystery bae.

He yells at her and snaps even during lives. As someone mentioned too the whole pretzel incident people were talking about it for weeks! It was a lot to hear on a Disney live.

Then Demi gifted mystery bae a Stoney clover and she got a Donald and daisy patch on it and she asked her why those characters and Demi told her on a live because you guys fight a lot but love each othe. So they are totally that couple that is known to fight and argue.

Im soooo over the damn reading rainbow segments!!! For someone freaking out about Disney passes he should be doing better content.

I’m honestly waiting to see what happens with the magic keys because all of these full time vloggers are freaking out more and more by the day.
So glad ppl are bringing up mondo and mystery bae’s relationship. I agree too that it’s so fake. I honestly think tho that she’s the one way more into it than mondo is. Feel like he’s only with her cause she helps bring in some of the perks with working for the cruise thing. She gets Disney info from it so I’m bet mondo’s glad he gets that from her. Just being with her for his benefit

Glad to see others have noticed the way mondo treats her on his lives cause my best friend and I have noticed it too. Like one time they went to to wdw he was live. Mystery bae wanted to do something but he was all I’m doing a live. We’re not going there cause we’re doing something else. The way he sounded too like his tone was so mean. I was like uh uh. I don’t give a shot if you’re doing a live. I’d want to do what I want too. It was her 1st time being in wdw too whereas mondo and his dumb ass crew have been there already.

I remember they were mean to her too making fun of her always being tired. Well of course I’d be tired. Walking around going to a different theme park each day with no rest. I remember one time it was only mystery bae and Noah hanging out going on rides while fat ass was blogging and live-streaming too.

I also remember the pretzel incident. They totally would not let it go for like weeks. Was so annoying. But yeah I felt bad for mystery bae but I mean she’s the one who’s deciding to stay with him. Now having a baby with him so all the more she’s stuck with him lol

I find it hilarious too that his followers say they’re couples goals 🤮 yeah a couple that always fights and uses each other. Yeah my kind of relationship 🙄

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
Did anybody else notice, that after two days of massive amounts of superchats in the wake of the baby announcement, that Mondo was all of a sudden talking about doing a two week Hawaii trip on his show yesterday? Dude, where are your priorities? You're about to have have kid that comes with major responsibilities, but since you've been raking in the $$$ these last two days, a pricey vacation to Hawaii seems to be in your mind instead? Feel bad for all the stans you've fleeced who thought their money was going to be used to help you with Mondo Junior, but it instead looks like that money will fund your next trip.

Wow I had no idea Mondo and Edwin used to beef. Edwin is such a loser - he’s clearly so butthurt over his break up he keeps posting all these digs at his ex in his stories and yeah posting with other girls, I mean hey loser all you do is spend time at theme parks you aren’t really winning out here just because you take pictures of characters lol. So funny mondo beefs with people but then ends up friends with them again, isn’t that how it was with Chris Rodgers too?

Yeah. Pretty sure he has beef with many more people. For sure has beef with BLAB, but they fake nice to each other. Beef with themeparkshark cause they competition or something. Beef with Lucie (apdisneymomma, magickeymomma, whatever her damn name is now). Had beef with Chris but they somehow made up. I think they beef'd because Chris got invited to some universal media event and Mondo got butthurt about it. Pay attention to Chris and Mondo. You can tell there's subtle beef still going on depending on who gets invited to what. They're using each other for more clout. They don't always get invited to the same events so there's jealousy going on. Beef with Megan (the "mousing around" person). They used to be like best friends cause they went to the parks all the time together, but dont even hang out anymore (maybe when Kirstyn isn't around). My guess is "MysteryBae_" is jealous of her. She wasn't even invited to their gender reveal, lol. "Best friends"...... Don't trust Mondo. Either he's using you, or talking behind your back.

Also, has anyone else noticed the shit views FiveFires youtube gets? He has over 100k+ subscribers and barely gets 2k-4k views per video. FAKE FOLLOWING. He grifts for superchats. Even BLAB with less following has wayy better engagement on their videos (10k-20k+ views). Mondo is a one-hit wonder with his one and only viral video. That's it folks.... He hasn't leveled up as a youtuber and it's showing. He won't get the chance anymore with a baby on the way. He has no idea how much work it is to raise a child. Either he levels up and ignores being a father, or he fails as a youtuber but learns to be a father. I wonder which it will be cause aint enough time in the day to do both.

VAVAV00M

Just saw the pregnancy announcement, some of you on here called it 😄 I really just thought she was gaining weight

Tiki0730

Chatty Member
Yeah the disability rumor I don't think is true at all. If anymore, MAYBE he lost his job and is on unemployment. You're right about the algorithms and need to stay relevant. That's all you see at the parks nowadays, all these people just fighting to stay relevant and be on top. I often wonder if many of these vloggers think about the future, since a lot of them are young. I can't imagine how they can keep up with this current lifestyle, especially with the growing number of Disney vloggers out there. Take Ashlie from Itstheduoo for example. I use to follow them, and after their breakup, now that Ashlie doesn't have the access that Chris has, she lost her platform and doesn't know what to do. She seems so lost.
I truly believe being a disney vloggers is an addiction. It's a constant chase of the high of being first or having more views. Just when they think oh maybe this won't work out they get a big enough win that it brings them back in. Just like gambling does.

I was a fan of the duoo and honestly lost all respect for her. She is lost because of her own doing. They did the breakup post and I thought they handled it really well. But then she started trashing him on her lives and just being messy. When in reality she moved jn with her new bf who they were both friends with. Her mom made a huge post of how she always wanted them to date and she introduced them. Then if you think about it and saw ir play out she had way more followers on her personal Instagram because she always encouraged people to follow it when they were still the duoo . She kept the loungefly partnership and stuff like that .

Claiming that you had to leave for your own happiness when your long time partner lost his dad and was grieving during the pandemic is just gross. Like people need time and to just go from one relationship to another with a friend and who looks a lot like your ex is major blob vibes.

He worked hard to get back to having followers and get partnerships. It's nice to see that disney invited him to join the creators lab thing. I wasn't his fan before but he never once took it as low as she did on her lives.

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
A place to discuss your grievances about Mondo/Calibae and his FiveFires YT channel.

Admittedly, I've never watched his vlogs, but I remember him from way back when the Duoo would hang out with him and post him in their stories. He was always SO loud & obnoxious, like with his "we only do first row" chant, that I've never been a fan. He might be a nice guy, and that's great and all, but it doesn't mean he's not annoying.

Anywho, he was getting so much time over on the BLAB thread that I figured it was time for him to have his own space. Have fun, everyone.

Last edited:

LoveLyfe

Gotta get that cash for yesterday's blue bayou trip
Right? That's what it seems like! I've been busy lurking on the BLAB board. MAYBE more and more people will start seeing these vloggers for who they really are. They are MOSTLY entitled and lazy people. They want to be celebrities and make a living at the expense of others, and I'll not just talking about the digital panhandling. They ruin the park experience for others by taking up reservations, always having to be the first to grab the new merch, or stream reopenings. I feel like those vloggers with magic keys is a big part of the park's crowds too.

It was so infuriating to see Mondo literally walk in the park and back out, so he wouldn't be penalized for not showing up. There are people who don't go all the time, and try to find a day that is open, with the intention of showing up. He walks around like he's VIP and he LOVES the recognition. The economy is not good right now and it's probably going to get worse. It's going to be a very rude awakening for these vloggers who who consider vlogging a "career."

elvislovette

Hi everyone! So I’m new to this place thanks to my friend who sent me here lol Just want to say how happy I am to actually see that there is a place to talk about Mondo lol I actually used to like him before but over the years you could see how much he’s changed and how things got to his head :cautious:

Been reading the comments and totally agree with everything that’s been said. it’s just so nice to see that there are actually others who see through his fakeness and bulls**t like my friend and I do cause we thought we were the only ones lol:LOL:

Feel like he’s another one of those bloggers who does lives all the time just to get super chats esp with speculation Sunday. I’ve seen that Demi has been mentioned in here but has anyone noticed that Kimberly Moore donates so much $ too? Mondo acts all surprised which I don’t buy either
Speaking about Kimberly Moore, I used to think that she would send the money to Mondo and Mondo sends it back and it's just like a way to motivate others to send just as much? I don't know if I make sense lol

ogascantinasecurity

Chatty Member
lol I think Mystery Bae does get jealous, did anyone watch their Nope media video ? One of the characters at that media event had a flirty personality and yeah of course Mondo was kind of flirting back but Mystery got mad lol. Why do I think that if they were to break up it would be him breaking up with her not the other way around ?

Yes! I saw that one! She told a character that the girl needs to keep away from her “man”. Lol, stupid mystery Bae/ Kyrstyn. Nobody wants your man!

• Haha

LoveLyfe

Am I the only one that’s actually happy in a way that there isn’t any news about the magic key renewals yet? I mean I know others are worried about it and I get it. But I’m just glad that the influencers/bloggers are freaking out more cause they can’t have a place to go to film for content lol 😆

That’s the thing I also don’t like about mondo. He likes to stir shit up and cause a frenzy with his followers. Have you guys seen on his ig on his stories where he would post something that happened and then the next post he was just kidding about it? He’s be like oh I was just kidding but ppl actually believed what he said. So fucking annoying

I also saw in his latest post how he mentioned the magic keys and asked if anyone knew any chisme about it cause he hasn’t heard anything. So he’s literally getting his info from his followers. But yet his followers ask him for info and tips. Make it make sense cause I can’t lol
I hope they change the whole annual pass system, and modify it so that it's not easy for these vloggers to go all the time. Maybe have a discount on general tickets for so cal residents, so these vloggers still have to pay each time they visit?

LoveLyfe

Armando "Mondo" Espinoza is about to go live again later today with yet another Beg-A-Thon. This is his 4th consecutive day with a livestream. He's just another grifter just like his "colleagues" Best Life & Beyond. Don't give these grifters any money!
There's always stupid people who will donate and why? What for? He can have his channel on YouTube for free, without asking for money. These people who give him money are just paying for his gas, food (and a lot of it), drinks, gambling money, rent (although rumor is him and his gf live with their parents), etc. 🤦‍♀️

Smurfette55

Ugh! That live was horrible! I never understood why the constant stream. Is cause he doesn't know how to edit???? And the stupid GF! If you know nothing about Star Wars or even like it then why go?
That’s because they are fake fans of Marvel and Star Wars. Mondo only does trendy videos for clicks. When you deep dive you realize the research and the content is either being read off another blog site. They don’t know the characters they don’t know the stories they just know it’s cool to do and be here you can’t always be here but I’m always at the parks blah blah blah

shut the vlog up

Nothing is more annoying on his livestreams than his little minions. The people he hangs with telling others to “click the like button” type of shit. That really pisses me off, they’re pushing people for his gain. Mondo comes off to me as a schemer. I totally agree with what you mean they make things a big deal and overly exaggerate. This guy swears he knows what he’s talking about. He isn’t a theme park enthusiast, he’s just some lowlife grifter. I’m actually tired of many Disney “bloggers” that just post the same shit and expect people to give them money. I wouldn’t be suprised if he live-streamed his baby shower lol
We're all in agreement here. Nothing but hype machines for Disney. That's why Disney not only puts up with them, but actively encourage them. Look at Fantasmic - all livestreaming, taking up reservations from others who can't go to the park every day. Now just a couple of weeks later and nobody cares. Pirates of the Caribbean was closed just for a couple of months, and again everyone had to be there livestreaming how awesome it was, etc. The same damn ride with barely any noticeable difference. Now no one cares again. Repeat the process endlessly - even the Buzz Light-year guy got hyped - a movie that apparently bombed. And so on - always hyping the next big thing. By hyping after hyping they keep their stupid fans addicted with fear of missing out.

i like something else you mentioned - Armando is no theme park expert. He's just a gluttonous grifter who scams his fans for the theme park life. If you're going to live off it, at least educate yourself so that you can educate others. The only thing he's an expert on are the meal plans and the Panda Expresses at all the theme parks.

And forget the baby shower - I'm expecting Armando to livestream Mystery Gorda giving birth. He's capable of anything in pursuit of a second viral video.

• Haha

ogascantinasecurity

Chatty Member
Hmm, somebody posted under two of Mondo’s recent post about him being sick. They’re deleted now. How irresponsible. New variant Covmondo 22

• Wow

idc345

It’s so annoying how whenever they do speculate Sunday Mondo always shouts and talks over Danny. Whenever danny Is talking Mondo isn’t even paying attention but looking down. He’s always “wait what’d you say Danny?”