Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I think a lot of what she shows on insta is gifted, like the facials and her hair that time. She probably gets the free gym/pt from chloe etc! She did say at the time jack got her some of the tech computer stuff for her birthday 🤔🤔 being honest I don’t think she leads an extravagant lifestyle compared to a lot of the insta huns out there and hate to be the one to say it but she kinda deserves some treats after all the 💩 she’s had thrown at her

nebbynelly

Also what happened to the dog that she apparently loved so much? Did it get the boot like her other temporary friends when they had served their purpose and she no longer needed them?
The dog is a confusing one because when her and her non JW BF broke up she made sure she got Rhea but all of a sudden its with her dad who has disowned her 🤨 but she took her to the vets a few months back.

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
As far as I know the Galgorm does not do freebies especially to someone with such a small following. Chloe Tully would definitely have the money for a mid week stay in Galgorm. Shes a very successful girl.
They definitely do. They've given a freebie to much smaller ni influencers. One with only 6k followers that I know of.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Oh my I honestly thought they were supposed to be brilliant with all these instahuns promoting them, won’t be wasting my money, plus had the displeasure of running into her in real life and she came across as a snobby cow
That doesn’t surprise me at all. She comes across as very arrogant and She definitely loves herself. Also her husband Ryan absolutely turns me 🥴🤢

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Who wants to put bets on how long this latest relationship will last? I’ll give it til Summer. Anybody else wanna place a bet 😂

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I actually bought a pair of those leggings and they are awful. They don't stay up on me at all and are too short. I'm average height and a size 10 🤷🏼‍♀️
You would think with the way all these insta huns are raving about them that they’re the best thing since sliced bread. Just goes to show that they will promote anything if it means they’re given it for free!

I'm so glad someone said it!! I bought leggings too, was so excited to get them, but they just keep falling down on me! I thought it was maybe too big, glad to hear it's not just me! Was so disappointed, especially with the price 😭🥺
How much were they? I didn’t buy into all the hype and never ordered a pair. They are probably bulk bought really cheap from China then she puts her logo on them and sells them at a massive mark up 🥴