Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You would think with the way all these insta huns are raving about them that they’re the best thing since sliced bread. Just goes to show that they will promote anything if it means they’re given it for free!

How much were they? I didn’t buy into all the hype and never ordered a pair. They are probably bulk bought really cheap from China then she puts her logo on them and sells them at a massive mark up 🥴
£35 and I think it's £4 postage too

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ridiculous isn’t it?! I think she left her job when she got sick, which is fair enough. But where TF has all the money come from?! She hasn’t had a job since, yet she spends like there’s no tomorrow! 🤯 I wonder is she declaring any of these little side projects and income to HMRC? Because I guarantee you she is claiming every benefit going, and getting paid cash in hand for these mediocre videos she’s doing 🥴
Well let me tell ya something, I certainly am declaring to HMRC and losing 2k a month 🥴 🥴 Am a total clown when people like her blow money.

MaisieT92

As far as I know the Galgorm does not do freebies especially to someone with such a small following. Chloe Tully would definitely have the money for a mid week stay in Galgorm. Shes a very successful girl.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I'm on 35k a year and I lit couldn't do half what she has, trying to buy a house and it's hard enough 😭
Sickens me so much honestly, but feel like I can't complain because I only work 9-5 and 8-4 lol
Ridiculous isn’t it?! I think she left her job when she got sick, which is fair enough. But where TF has all the money come from?! She hasn’t had a job since, yet she spends like there’s no tomorrow! 🤯 I wonder is she declaring any of these little side projects and income to HMRC? Because I guarantee you she is claiming every benefit going, and getting paid cash in hand for these mediocre videos she’s doing 🥴

nebbynelly

Is she a content creator or videographer? I’ve no idea. I think she was aiming to be something like ohsofemme

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Shes been trying to be her mate for a while now 🤣

I would say her dad does speak to her he just isn’t happy with the decision he made. I don’t know much about JW other than they are constantly trying to convert people so doesn’t make sense to me why he would completely disown her. I’d say alot of stuff is exaggerated to get more engagement.

Speaking of engagement, do we agree she asks herself alot of the questions she answers? She doesn’t even use the question box half the time 🙄
God loves a trier! 😂 she is a real social climber isn’t she? Does anyone remember her ‘bestie’ Lu from about 2 years ago? She was always with her and going on about how great she was, and now there’s no mention of her. It’s like she doesn’t even exist anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ She goes through friends and men quicker than I go through knickers

nebbynelly

Yes to all of this! I’ve said it from the start that she just seems to use people then ditch them once she’s finished with them. She latches on to people, who all conveniently have a big Instagram following/are well known, then drops them when she finds someone better. That’s what makes her very unlikeable in my opinion, never mind the driving and videoing insta content 🙄

I see that Bea Santos is the latest temporary friend 🥴
Yeah or the random people she tags congratulating them on getting engaged or having a baby and how she has been waiting on this for them and she doesn’t even know them 🤯

She was meant to be a friend of Drew Clarkes but no mention of her for a long time then she is suddenly filming a promo video for that rip off brand

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
No tea as such but I am an ex colleague of hers. The Mia I worked with for a few years is not that Mia.

I think the main problem is she doesn’t have a niche. She jumps from make up to fitness to travel and she is very much trying too hard to become something, its just not authentic.
What was she like when you worked with her? Was she married and in the cult at the time?