Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwertyuiu

Also done unaltereds videography 🤮 is there a thread for Drew Clarke? All the instahuns are on the unaltered band wagon currently

Reactions: 1
Well well well… looks like you weren’t too far off with the Elle Darby comparisons. Look at the captions under these 😳
When the whole Elle Darby racist tweets scandal came out, someone asked on Drew's Q&A if she still supported Elle and in a round about way response she said yes.
I used to see her tagging Elle, she was so desperate to get her alliexpress leggings leggings onto Elle and didn't even get a follow back.
I think she ended up on Angelle collections PR list, almost sure I thought I seen her get #kindlygifted 🤣🤣
It's crazy the comparisons lol

• Wow

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Also what happened to the dog that she apparently loved so much? Did it get the boot like her other temporary friends when they had served their purpose and she no longer needed them?

Oh my I honestly thought they were supposed to be brilliant with all these instahuns promoting them, won’t be wasting my money, plus had the displeasure of running into her in real life and she came across as a snobby cow
Like I said, wants to be Elle Darby, not surprised she's a snobby cow, goes with the personality.

nebbynelly

I would say I’m surprised by all of this, but I’m
Not. I’ve picked up on the inconsistencies before about the timeline she gives on getting cancer, ending her marriage and leaving the religion. I think she gives whatever narrative suits her and whatever will garner the most sympathy. How did she meet her ex husband that was a JW too? Was it an arranged marriage or online dating or? She seems very fond of the online dating for dick 😂
I believe they were friends or had at least met through friends. If it was arranged or online she wouldn’t say. Sure Jack approached her in a park 😉

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Is that a picture of the father and brother behind her - the ones that disowned her for leaving the cult … maybe she is meeting them

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
Yes, apparently it is. She must think she’s above the rules. What I’d also like to
Know is who looks after her two cats when she’s on her continental cock searches, away out partying, going on trips etc nothing wrong with that, but she always seems to be away somewhere and I get the impression she just leaves the cats locked in the house for days on end. They’ll probably get the boot eventually just like the dog did
I forgot about the dog where did the dog go ? That’s so sad

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
So her and Jack (the ex boyfriend) are following each other again and have liked a few recent posts 👀 did they kiss abc make up? 🤔

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Is that a picture of the father and brother behind her - the ones that disowned her for leaving the cult … maybe she is meeting them
I think it might be the brother and his kids. I think she’s taken the pic in her house and the ‘meeting’ was probably just her approaching another insta hun to shoot another underwhelming video for them 🙄

nebbynelly

She is extremely thrifty. So although it may seem she lives an extravagant lifestyle that is all for the gram. She would be entitled to DLA/PIP after having cancer, not too sure how long for