Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoseEB

The whole week ‘still looking for that elusive 10/10 sandwich everyone’ when actually she’d eaten that one first last week and of course nothing else could possibly compare to *Harrods*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Cutthebull

VIP Member
All this constant reporting of where Ginger Whinger is, is reminiscent of her inappropriate posts on the day the Queen died. All the tracking of royal aircraft and boomerangs of her clenching her teeth, it was vile.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
It makes an laugh so hard when she’s dressed like she’s going to an A-list party and her husband is sitting there, in plain old regular shorts and sandals. Imagine seeing them in the wild and trying to figure out what’s going on 😂

• Haha
Who takes their drink to the toilets? I HATE public toilets to begin with, I don’t care how fancy or clean they are. However, I can’t imagine one reason for bringing my drink in with me, if I did, I’d Chuck it down the sink and get a fresh one. I just can’t with that!

Cutthebull

VIP Member
So she “panic ordered” earrings to go with the red dress and now needs her sheep to help her choose between a Chanel or Mulberry bag. Then next story is showing a new coat and boots. Still, she managed to cram an ad in between. Keep clicking those links you gullible sheep. 🐑

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Oh dear, slumming it with the commoners. Still, a cheeky tag of the airline so maybe she will blag an upgrade for the return journey. I swear that crease under her snout is getting worse.

Attachments

• Haha
tbf to her, why would i care that a local cafe wherever she lives does a good sandwich? it’s much more useful and relevant to know that eg the starbucks one is overrated
I thought it was common knowledge that all pre packed sandwiches from low end chains were overpriced and over rated 🙃

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
If as she alluded to, her car is being repaired under warranty then Land Rover should have given her a courtesy car. Very surprising if they didn't.
They absolutely should. Happened to me with Audi and it was also a warranty issue. They didn’t have a pool car to give me so they arranged an Audi hire car for me. She’s not getting good service, do they not know who she is?! They clearly haven’t got this week’s Hello magazine.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
It’s the smugness. It’s the flogging links answering imaginary questions while she’s on holiday with her kids (and Brusband). I’m very fortunate, I’ve been on a few lovely trips this year so this doesn’t come from a jealous point of view, but her smugness is off the scale. How can people not see through this horror of a woman?

Cutthebull

VIP Member
“So we’re not having a party for Barney….” Because his Mother is buggering off to London to social climb and work her way further up Natalie’s backside. Why does poor Barney Barr not have a party, even a small family one?

Cutthebull

VIP Member
This has been nothing but a self indulgent, self promoting trip for vacuous LA. Despite being billed that it’s for her Mother’s 60th Birthday, it has not been about her Mum. The poor woman watched the kids while LA went to Pilates, went to a water park and other activities for kids and has basically been LA’s photographer. I actually feel quite sorry for the woman, she has raised a spoilt brat.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
No manners, she's uncouth. Anyone else would have spread a napkin on their knee. Her mouth is wide enough to get the food into so she really shouldn't have dropped any.
Wouldn't you be so embarrassed standing outside marks and spencer interviewing yourself and then making a show of yourself in the cafe being filmed and talking into a tiny microphone? I would love to see someone come and interrupt these dickheads and tell them to catch themselves on