Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
What’s the third child’s name? I don’t think I’ve ever heard it? If it also starts with a B it just makes it even worse
It’s George.
---
She has had her first “GLIMPS” of sun!😂😂😂 I cannot cope!! How can she be so thick?! This made me properly laugh!!!! Even when typing the word my phone tried to correct it for me but LA must think her spelling is correct!😂😂😂😂 Could anyone be bothered changing their outfit as many times as she does?! Her poor Mother is a babysitter/photographer and is trotting around after LA. Great birthday trip.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I go to Dubai quite often with my husband and 3 children and please don’t let her out you off. There’s so much to do for families and so many wonderful child friendly hotels, my children adore Dubai and Abu Dhabi and we do things for them like the desert safari, Dubai safari, theme parks, water parks, kids brunches etc. her trip looks like night and day compared to what we go on.
Also that hotel room looks horrible.
The thing is, this is meant to be a trip for her mums 60th. Honest opinion it looks rubbish and nothing more than an excuse for Laura Ann to buy a few more expensive dresses and prance about the hotel in them.
She’s done the desert safaris and theme parks before and a day at waterpark doesn’t scream happy 60th mum to me. They’ve gone half board so there’s no exciting dining out or anything remotely grown up feeling about the trip.

The baby shower is just a photo shoot. LA was going to be there no matter what the cost or effort involved. It’s so OTT , showy , I am thinking it would suit OK instead of Hello.
I know I’m old fashioned, but in my social circles one doesn’t have a full shower for a second baby, especially when the baby is the same gender as the first. So to me the whole event is a bit garish and OTT to start with.

tcaketess

And there’s the tiniest AD in the corner - this woman is a parasite & everything that is wrong with the influencing world - they literally leach gifted stays & trips from everyone. There is nothing that this woman won’t sell herself for - sitting in Mauritius filming an iconic ad as well 🥱 - influencing has become the new prostitution - the Kardashians set the bar with mumma Kris selling her kids out to the highest bidder and now every wannabe influence ‘celeb’ does the same. There is nothing in her life that aspire & want as nothing is earned - they literally sell them & their kids for cash. She’s a Hoe with Flaars 🤣🌸

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She’s the type who would enjoy seeing herself in those God awful society county mags you get free to read in car dealerships “Mr and Mrs Chris Barr pictured at the Rotary Dinner of Snobshire October 28th”
Funny you should say that, I was looking through an old Ulster Tatler at the hairdresser from this time last year and there they were! Photographed at this very event. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Duchesspink

VIP Member
There's nothing about this trip that is for her ma's birthday. Barely even seen the Ma never mind heard mention of her birthday. Its all Me Me Me and BerT

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She zoomed in on the photo of the King’s helicopter to see if she could see Harry?! Dear God this imbecile needs to get a life.

• Haha

Rogue-rats

I go to Dubai quite often with my husband and 3 children and please don’t let her out you off. There’s so much to do for families and so many wonderful child friendly hotels, my children adore Dubai and Abu Dhabi and we do things for them like the desert safari, Dubai safari, theme parks, water parks, kids brunches etc. her trip looks like night and day compared to what we go on.
Also that hotel room looks horrible.
Went there 15 years ago.
Hated it.
Hated how they treat women, hated how immigrants were working 18 hours a day for little or no money, hated how materialistic everything was.
It's a place that made my skin crawl.
I would never go back, even if I was given a free trip.

MaryLou32

Chatty Member
Also, whilst we might think it’s OTT and a show off display of wealth, it’s NATALIE’S day, so let her wear the sparkly, blingy dress? Yes I know she got that one last min but LA shouldn’t have dressed like she did in the first place. It would always have stolen the show from Natalie cos it’s too dressy for afternoon tea at Claridge’s.
It’s clear LA is trying so hard to fit in to these sorts of places and seem posh, that she thinks this is how wealthy people dress at these places. Erm, no they don’t. The friends and the way the others are dressed is more like how these posho mummies dress for places like that. LA sticks out like a sore thumb.
She likes to think she is Northern Irelands Carrie Bradshaw 🙄

• Haha

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I think this will turn out to be some kind of freebie, def a discount of some sort. She will have the suitcase unpacked a week or so and she will be off again. It’s a cycle of holiday , get ridiculously overdressed while on holiday to show off . Get some AF links along the way. Plus her royal update made me laugh, she probably doesn’t know where Denmark is . She robbed all that information from actual royal accounts but would not give them the credit.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
If I saw a stupid cunt twirling around in my path as I walked through the airport, I think I'd trample right over their propped up mobile.

• Haha
Reactions: 14