Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Imagine telling hubby you’re taking him abroad for his 40th birthday….
Expectations: romantic adults holiday spent soaking up the sun, making memories, enjoying each others company
Reality: gifted holiday she didn’t pay a penny for, chasing after wife with a camera, watching her eye fuck herself and not you, and all your luggage allowance was used by wife to accommodate all her ridiculous outfits and accessories, meanwhile you’re turning your briefs inside out because there wasn’t enough room to pack more than 3 pairs
Happy 40th Chris 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She conveniently laid out her options to show the hobbs and manolo blahnik labels...oh she's so *lucky* to have these old things as backups just laying around 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
I’m very fortunate in that if someone told me I had to go to any event in one hour, I would have options to cover all eventualities in my wardrobe. I can say that here as no one knows who I am. What I wouldn’t do, EVER, is lay everything out on social media with the labels on display and make a song and dance about my “dreadful” dilemma, oh what to wear!!! It’s the boasting I can’t have. Her sheep have been loyal to her for many years when she lived in an ordinary house, wore ordinary clothes and led an ordinary life. Now she is rubbing their noses in the life that THEY have given her. Oh, them and the fact that her husband doesn’t pay people. I realise I’m making a generalisation that I think the vast majority of her sheep couldn’t afford her lifestyle, I’m sure many can, but I think the reality is that most couldn’t and she’s just not relatable to so many.

Reactions: 26

bluesims

I think she has lost her way a bit in terms of who she is and who her audience are. She went from relatable middle class Irish mummy who wears Boden and Joules and likes decorating her home, to self-building entirely new house (okay...) to going to Ascot wearing designer clothes and hats, trying to be friends with members of the Royal family, wearing designer gowns to go on a sponsored trip to Mauritius, not to mention going on holiday every 2 weeks. Not sure who is supposed to relate to this now? Obviously you want the influencers you follow to be aspirational, but at what point is it all too ridiculous? Her life is just bizarre at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
I go to Dubai quite often with my husband and 3 children and please don’t let her out you off. There’s so much to do for families and so many wonderful child friendly hotels, my children adore Dubai and Abu Dhabi and we do things for them like the desert safari, Dubai safari, theme parks, water parks, kids brunches etc. her trip looks like night and day compared to what we go on.
Also that hotel room looks horrible.
Literally couldn't pay me to go. Oppressive country, full of influencers and new money folk, the heat... Nothing appeals.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Happy New Year to all the folk here who see through Laura-Ad's plastic shite flowers, endless giveaways of overpriced stuff like Dyson air wraps and Mulberry bags, indulged and pretentious kids and bad for the environment constant travel.

Let 2024 be the year we manage to convert a few others to the "she's not aspirational, she's a twat" viewpoint! Oh and hopefully be the year that gets her a royal protection order so she can't get within 500m of the Princess of Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
And what about people are messaging her like looking for her take on it? Who is she, Nicholas Witchell?!
Gonna use that as inspo for a thread title suggestion:

“Still cannot spell, fake flowers to sell and obsessed with Kate like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell”.

😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I cannot believe there was a time I actually used to like Laura-Ann. I’ve been following her for years and before ‘influencers’ were even a thing. She was working as an estate agent living in a semi-detached house in Belfast. She has lost the run of herself. I just ‘hate follow’ out of pure nosiness and shock now.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
“The internet is crazy…” she says…..the woman who, on the day the Queen passed away was taking pictures of herself gasping and covering her mouth while tracking the planes the rest of the family were flying to Scotland on. Also the woman that sprinted through Kensington Park because a helicopter flew overhead so she could video Kate and her family getting out of the helicopter…..need I go on?! Yep, LA it’s crazy alright.

lagoonlia

I bet her mum would so much prefer a sofa farl In Ballyhackamore instead of being general dogs body in a rainy Dubai. But then again why would LA think about what her mum would even want or like? It’s all about MeMe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Their dad put them in matching clean and ironed shirts to bring them to hospital (which they might have chosen themselves) and she can’t forgive him 3 years later because it didn’t match her aesthetic and she didn’t manage to take good pictures. She was lucky to have a third healthy baby in the middle of the pandemic and a room with a window when most women were not able to catch a glimpse of family for days/weeks.

• Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I noticed how LA was tagging “The Green Room Agency” on her latest jaunt to Ascot so I thought I would take a look. It’s an agency owned by none other than Natalie’s husband. LA has chosen this friendship very carefully. She may be as thick as mince, but when it comes to attempting to climb up the social ladder, she’s second to none.

Attachments

• Wow

Snoopsmcgoops

The theme is floral, she owns a million floral dresses , never stops banging on about floral, but she’s decided to wear a non floral dress. Seriously?

• Haha
  • Sick
The reel, I’m embarrassed for both of them. Natalie has guests and she is ignoring them and is busy filming a stupid reel. She has no class. She may have money but the whole thing is crass, over the top and really quite tacky. If there
is a magazine deal, I’m surprised La has been allowed to share so much. I’m guessing with the dressing gown being worn by Natalie’s Mother, there isn’t much class there.
I honestly do not understand Natalie. She’s entered into a world “beyond” social media influencing in the Rushdie family, as they are ACTUALLY influential, and she’s a singer with a professional career, and yet she lowers herself with these shenanigans as she continues to be a very low-level influencer, if that. I do not get it, unless she just HAS to be looked at all the time. VERY strange.

AND LA is not an angel of her better nature.

Reactions: 19

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Her poor Mother is spending her 60th birthday trip doing kids activities and watching her grandsons in the pool in the rain. It would have been much better to leave the kids at home.
I’d say her Mum does a lot of heavy lifting on the child care front at home so surely a trip all about her would have been appropriate for her 60th?

• Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Off to Ascot again this weekend. Does she remember she has kids?
---
Off to Ascot again this weekend. Does she remember she has kids?
Came back to say her smug stories have really made me angry. “I need your help, I’m so torn with what hat to wear to Ascot”. She doesn’t need any help, she just wants to gloat and to show off she’s got two hats to choose from. With everything going on in the world, this moronic grifter is sashaying around in a god awful dress that looks like old curtains with a smug look. I’m very fortunate in life, but it makes me so angry with all the suffering going on and people here struggling to pay bills that this moron is so detached from reality.

Last edited:

esoes

Chatty Member
The thing is, this is meant to be a trip for her mums 60th. Honest opinion it looks rubbish and nothing more than an excuse for Laura Ann to buy a few more expensive dresses and prance about the hotel in them.
She’s done the desert safaris and theme parks before and a day at waterpark doesn’t scream happy 60th mum to me. They’ve gone half board so there’s no exciting dining out or anything remotely grown up feeling about the trip.

Totally agree! Wouldn't a nice spa hotel somewhere in Ireland have been nice? Just the two of them for a weekend with nice treatments and dinners and without having to tend to the kids. I find the trip so random and hard to believe it isn't a freebie.

• Heart