Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
So the boys have gone to the indoor pool with her Mum and LA is swanning off to a Pilates class!! Can you actually believe this woman?! Surely maybe her Mum should be off to the spa or something lovely and LA could keep her own children but no! Nothing says “Happy Birthday Mum” better than a trip where she is treated like the hired help.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Honeystar

VIP Member
I know it’s not her thread but don’t think she has her own, I was rolling my eyes HARD at Natalie’s stories this morning over the fact the SEVEN dresses she ordered for her baby shower haven’t arrived and she may have to go to either Harrods, Selfridges or Liberty to find something - because god forbid she goes to the high street 😂😂 You can see why these two are friends

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Clare

VIP Member
“What storm” she said yesterday, well bloody hell there’s a storm today Laura Ad. I wouldn’t fancy flying to London in that wind anyway.
The smoke she blows up her own arse will be enough to power an Airbus A380 across the Atlantic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Ivan's Mummy 19

Really confused as to why she's taken two of the boys with them on this trip. It's neither a family trip or a girls trip to celebrate her mum's birthday. Seems like any excuse for a holiday and her poor mum doesn't even get to do what she'd like to as it's all about the boys.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Most of these events half of middle class East Belfast are at them and most of them are wearing high street or same things as last year. I've lots of overlap in circles with LA and she's a prat, hiring OTT overpriced dresses like she is something.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
To be seen at shite like that would be just up LA’s street! Attending wanky functions gets you noticed and in with the super snobs at the school
She’s the type who would enjoy seeing herself in those God awful society county mags you get free to read in car dealerships “Mr and Mrs Chris Barr pictured at the Rotary Dinner of Snobshire October 28th”

• Haha

yttggdolly

Her stories about which souk to go to are unbelievable. She’s basically told everyone that she much preferred the extremely commercial basically ‘fake/mall like’ souk than the traditional souk. She has not a single ounce of culture. Dubai’s not exactly a beacon of culture these days but genuinely what’s the point of visiting a city and recommending everyone chooses to visit places you can pretty much get at home.

For someone who travels so much I genuinely don’t think she’s ever truly experienced anywhere she’s visited.

Reactions: 17

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Why is she reposting from Paris last year with Natalie?! She wouldn’t be trying to tug on the heartstrings of a pregnant woman, reminding her of what a good time they had and what good friends they are in order to bag a Godmother role by any chance?! She knows the christening will be in Hello, I can smell the desperation from here. We see you LA, we see you. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
That necklace is like something you would get out of a pound shop. She has zero taste.
Oh would you look at that! What are the chances someone asked about a random necklace she just happens to have an aff link for AND a discount code.... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Cutthebull

VIP Member
The reel, I’m embarrassed for both of them. Natalie has guests and she is ignoring them and is busy filming a stupid reel. She has no class. She may have money but the whole thing is crass, over the top and really quite tacky. If there
is a magazine deal, I’m surprised La has been allowed to share so much. I’m guessing with the dressing gown being worn by Natalie’s Mother, there isn’t much class there.

lemon89

Sorry I know this isn’t a Natalie thread… but honestly for all the money she obviously has, that mother of the bride robe that she must have had her mum wear on her wedding day is the chavvest thing I have seen in a long time 🙈

• Haha
Do we genuinely think she’s filming all this sandwich eating on the day she posts it? I sort of assumed she’d already created all the content and was just posting it 7 days in a row?
Well she certainly wasn’t at Costa at 9am this morning for todays so that’s a yes to pre recording. Why is she dressed like she’s going to church at Sandringham on Christmas morning at a drive through coffee shop 😂

• Haha