All That’s Pretty #6 Thanks a Mill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All That’s Pretty TRAVEL 2023
  1. January: Maldives, family
  2. January: SOMEWHERE, LB market, alone
  3. January: Paris, Natalie Rushdie
  4. February: Dublin, Elizabeth Arden dinner, overnight, alone
  5. March: Barcelona, Novotel advertorial sponsored trip, family
  6. March: Courchevel, ski holiday, family
  7. April: Finn Lough, overnight retreat, alone
  8. May: London, coronation, alone
  9. May: Sligo, family
  10. May: London, Chelsea Flower Show, w/ her mother
  11. June: Royal Ascot (2 days), alone
  12. July: Lake Lugano, Italy, family
  13. July: London, Novotel advertorial sponsored trip, family
  14. July: Centre Parks Ireland, family celebration
  15. July: London, “cousins” (sic) hen party, alone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Locked in the toilet 🤣🤣🤣 maybe her cousin did it to prevent her from upstaging her hen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who takes their drink to the toilets? I HATE public toilets to begin with, I don’t care how fancy or clean they are. However, I can’t imagine one reason for bringing my drink in with me, if I did, I’d Chuck it down the sink and get a fresh one. I just can’t with that!

Reactions: 14
Locked in the toilet 🤣🤣🤣 maybe her cousin did it to prevent her from upstaging her hen
Well, she showed her! Her cousin may be the bride, but LA’s the center of attention!

P.S. Laura-Ann, these things don’t just happen to you. tit happens to other people all the time; you just can’t be bothered to notice.

Reactions: 10
Did she make that dress out of a pair of drapey curtains? Inthe name of fashion that’s a shocker! And the toilet episode… anything to keep the attention on her- the poor cousin won’t get a look in with L-Ad is about. She’s a class A narcissist

Reactions: 7
It now becomes my mission to find these dresses after her nights out 😂 another little pocket lightening number
IMG_0356.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Cousin can't even have a hen do without mention, or attention to, the Royal Family and the Palace.
What a sad existence!!!

Cousin can't even have a hen do without mention, or attention to, the Royal Family and the Palace.
What a sad existence!!!
She knows it gives her good engagement on Insta. All about the “likes”. She also knows Natalie is a good person to latch onto for social climbing & invitations to events.

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait to see what she wears to the wedding 😂 it will be underwhelming but over the top at the same time I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t wait to see what she wears to the wedding 😂 it will be underwhelming but over the top at the same time I bet
Any normal person would maybe wear one of the Ascot dresses & headpieces that she had made. But no. It’ll be something new and as you say underwhelming with bad shoes.

Reactions: 4
She may as well have gone to her cousins hen party with her tits out. You just know she’s worn that dress so all eyes are on her. Pity she didn’t get flushed down the toilet when she was locked in it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.