All That’s Pretty #6 Thanks a Mill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is the reel and the feathered top? I’m actually embarrassed for her, my toes are curling. She’s lost the run of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf is the reel and the feathered top? I’m actually embarrassed for her, my toes are curling. She’s lost the run of herself.

Was just coming on to say the exact same - wtf is that reel?! So cringe! She looks self conscious in it too I think so what's the point?!

Reactions: 5
Its all designer so thats all shes bothered about - the fact that it looks tit doesnt matter to her

Reactions: 4
She’s wearing her new Manolos, which I do like, but that ‘fit is baaaad. The proportions are wrong and do her no favors, and the mixed light blues of the top and denim just wash her out. And then that video is sooooooo cringe. Like others here, I am embarrassed for her. Delete that one, Laura!!

Reactions: 6
Those reels are the epitome of cringe 😬😬😬😬 she’s jumped the shark at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is that feathered top
I actually don't mind it for once but I'm pretty certain it is ostrich feathers. I'm not sure how humanely they would be harvested so I can't honestly say I'd wear it. I'm sure that wouldn't concern LA.

Reactions: 1
I actually don't mind it for once but I'm pretty certain it is ostrich feathers. I'm not sure how humanely they would be harvested so I can't honestly say I'd wear it. I'm sure that wouldn't concern LA.
You're quite right. It is indeed Ostrich feathers.
Pretty price of £695 too. Plus her £400+ shoes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Even if I had free access to that kind of cash I wouldn't drop that amount on crap like that - a decent handbag or coat maybe... But never a limited use top

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Even if I had free access to that kind of cash I wouldn't drop that amount on crap like that - a decent handbag or coat maybe... But never a limited use top
I totally agree! I think it is a total waste of money, as you say a handbag, coat or even a pair of classic heals. But certainly not a wear once top that looks like it could easily be from Mango or Zara!

Reactions: 3
LA knows she's been caught out on the "thanks a mil" but the silly bint hasn't realised that every single one still says "pls" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You're quite right. It is indeed Ostrich feathers.
Pretty price of £695 too. Plus her £400+ shoes.
£695!!!! when i saw it, i went for a nosy on Zara as i assumed that was where it was from! and she’ll probably only wear it once as it’s so memorable

Reactions: 4
They also all call her by her full name… am pretty sure most of the types of people who would message her would just say hi/hello/hi lovely etc.

Reactions: 6
And hideous shoes again. Ugh. I can't imagine anything less comfortable to go to the cinema in! 🤣 I normally bring my slippers with me, always wear a hoodie and have been known to bring a blanket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.