All That’s Pretty #6 Thanks a Mill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she went to dundonald omniplex and didn’t pay for the recliner seats… 🤣🤣🤣 tight bleep lol
More likely a last min plan for a weekend content grab and she couldn’t get one. More mortified she went to dundonald omniplex dressed like a milkmaid and then stayed and made her friend film her in the empty screen after the movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spotted in the wild 👀 literally five mins ago in Central train station with mama pretty and at least two of the boys ( could’ve been all three but I was rushing past for train)

She did look lovely to be fair in a pale yellowy floral dress but sadly as per the time I saw her last summer it was the boys i immediately recognised.

Reactions: 6
Spotted in the wild 👀 literally five mins ago in Central train station with mama pretty and at least two of the boys ( could’ve been all three but I was rushing past for train)

She did look lovely to be fair in a pale yellowy floral dress but sadly as per the time I saw her last summer it was the boys i immediately recognised.
Taking public transport with the peasants?! I am shocked 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Says a lot about your life if your bloating tablets are the first thing on your mind when packing for holidays but maybe that’s what it’s like when the aff link rules

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, if I were LA and I was genuinely getting these questions all the time I’d probably just add a highlight to my page so people could quickly and easily access the link… (but of course that’s not the case because it’s totally fake and she gets paid every single time!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what annoys me. Sinead O’Connor passed away and not even a whisper from Laura Ann. Most of NI talking about it. Nothing from her. I have seen mama pretty twice with those boys on her own. First time castlereagh Rd tesco, boys were putting so much crap in trolley 😂 all the junk!

Reactions: 3
You know what annoys me. Sinead O’Connor passed away and not even a whisper from Laura Ann. Most of NI talking about it. Nothing from her. I have seen mama pretty twice with those boys on her own. First time castlereagh Rd tesco, boys were putting so much crap in trolley 😂 all the junk!
Why would she mention it? Not everyone a fan of Sinead, plenty of celebrities die without influencers mentioning them.

Reactions: 10
At least we know she’s married….seen a lot of the hubby recently 🥴 👀…..someone must read here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Perhaps it’s been addressed before, but those deodorants LA has been harping on about, are natural. If anyone hasn’t used something like this before or isn’t aware, essentially it can take up to 6 months for your body to work with them and stop you from sweating/smelling of BO.

Meaning you walk about….for 6 months….smelling of BO thanks to an over priced deodorant. Thanks a mill LA x

Really, at this stage who is she fooling? They’d smell BO a mile away in the circles shes already riding the coat tails of, never mind the ones she’s trying to get into! Clearly not using it
I tried wild last year and felt like I stank!! I don’t even sweat that much… I only gave it around two weeks.

Reactions: 4
That Barbie reel made me chuckle 🙈. The men of the house are the stars of the show though, she is painfully stiff and awkward.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.