Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Well look who I saw yesterday! 👀 And my oh my what an eye opening experience 🤯
Let me tell you, they are not a happily married couple. LA spent the day sulking around with a face on her like a slapped arse. She looked seriously pissed off having to spend time with her family at the farm. She didn’t interact with Chris once. They didn’t speak to each other, didn’t look at each other, and didn’t even sit or stand next to each other. Although I did see Chris look up at her several times with a look of disgust on his face. Definitely something going on there. They were like strangers rather than a married couple. Chris spent the day running after all 3 boys, while LA walked about aimlessly, or sat alone, and was on her phone constantly. It was sad to see actually. Her youngest kept trying to get her attention and was clearly excited by everything going on, and not once did she even acknowledge the wee boy or share in his delight 🙁 Chris looked like he was flustered, he was looking after all 3 boys on his own, and they were all running different directions, meanwhile LA was scrolling on her phone. At one stage the youngest one ran off and they didn’t know where he was. Again Chris was running around looking for him and LA just stood there. It was another mum who pointed out where he was. I know everything she posts on Instagram is a highlight and probably staged, but I was truly shocked watching her yesterday. She reminded me of a teenager who was dragged to a family day out that didn’t want to be there. On a side note, the boys seemed pleasant and well behaved. I think I’m going to have to join my nieces and nephews for days out more often after yesterdays sighting 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I was meeting a friend for brunch yesterday and who did I spot walking past? Mama Pretty and Bertie 👀 the sad/scary thing is that I recognised Bertie straight away, and only then clocked on it was the mother. She’s a sour faced aul bitch 😂 her face was tripping her 😂 but it’s shocking to think I recognised a little boy walking down a street, and that I knew his name, where he lives, What school he goes to, what his interests are, his siblings, the names of his family members etc 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Utterly gobsmacked at the stories today! Turns out all that money spent on flowers (yes you silly bitch that’s really how to spell it) was for an ad! So I’m assuming she didn’t pay for any of it. All free. For the ad. And all for us mere mortals to get a whopping 10% off that clothing brand!
The awful grammar - “took me too full days” - the script - “….on a mission to get women outside…” - I mean 😳🙈
I put 3 small pots of flowers back on the shelf in Morrisons yesterday because it was them or food 😞 my pots haven’t had a single flower bought for them this year.
I’m in the wrong fucking job!!! (A nurse btw).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry but I don’t think it’s okay for a mother to leave her children like this so often for social events and to be a social climber! And for any feminists that may be reading, I would be saying the same thing if the roles were reversed and it was a father off galavanting to social events all the time!
I respectfully disagree. There are all kinds of ways of mothering, and while we say she’s socializing—she is—she’s also working. This is how she makes money. My mom made most of the money in our family, in the 1970s, and she was also responsible for our care, so we had a daytime nanny and were very, very close to my mother, though she worked 50 hours outside the home, sometimes traveled and volunteered AND took time for herself. People in our neighborhood may have criticized her, too, though she was an educated professional in a respected, conventional occupation, which may have mitigated the snark somewhat.

I come here to catch LA’s deceit and trickery, not police her mom style. I know that many others on here agree with you. I wanted to share why I don’t. Again, with respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
I'm reporting those stories to ASA. Her literal job is to know to mark it all and/PR trip and wasn't on her stories.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Does anyone follow “Shabazsays” on Instagram? It immediately made me think of Laura Ad. “On today’s episode of I’m rich, you’re poor……here’s how I got my hat made for going to Royal Ascot”. 😂😂😂 He beautifully takes the hand out of the Instahuns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Howling at her baracading herself in the pod!Not a great advertisement from her part, Poor LA didnt get a wink of sleep god love her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
What a crap weekend! Swanning around Windsor looking like a Laura Ashley wallpaper, got wet hanging around the Mall for twelve hours for a quick glimpse of the carriages going past and then cancelling on her friends tonight. All so boring.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I’m currently on holiday. On the beach abroad when I spot a minor local influencer. It reminds me so much of LA and the general feeling of what a real life is vs instagram.

She has already posted pics on stories of her and her boys whilst here. I saw here doing weird poses with her big sun hat and pout and children playing in the background.

Her husband is also on the beach and they have not interacted once! He is now asleep and she is on her phone. I know this isn’t about LA but the point is I think these types are all cut from the same cloth and what a sad existence!

• Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Probably Natalie was roped in to keep the stalker away from Kate today 😆

The photo of the three of them in their frumpy florals is odd. They look like no women I’ve ever met.

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Who’s she trying to kid that she ate all thst pizza 🤣also whats the deal with plonking her kids over the barriers or the race? Is that normal-Id av been pissed if one of them got up in my way 🤣
I’d have booted the wee bastards out of the way. The pure arrogance of her lifting them kids over the barriers and then getting in the way of other runners. If I was approaching the finish line after running 26 miles I would not be impressed if some little crotch goblins were joining in on the final stretch just so their ma could get some content for IG. The barriers are there for a reason Laura-Ad you wanker 🖕🏼

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She said she's going between reading about taylor swift and the lost Submarine, whilst having a manic expression. . One a pop star, the other tragic story of likely lost lives including that of a teenage boy.
So so heartless.
She should actually learn from her idol kate middleton on how to conduct herself.
I’ll never forget the day the Queen died. Laura Ad was wetting herself while using flight tracker to track the Royal Family all with a manic expression. So utterly tasteless.

• Angry
  • Wow

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Do you think she’s aware that outside her sycophantic bubble of bizarrely floral women with money to waste on plastic flowers, there’s a strong sense of disgust about the absurdity of the expense of the coronation during a financial crisis that’s causing so much pain to so many vulnerable people?
I'm sure she won't be bothered. Why would she? It doesn't bother me. The money being spent on the coronation.... First one in 70 years, wouldn't make a pin prick in the financial crisis.
People are coming to the UK and spending cash in our shops which helps keep our shop workers in jobs, people have been hired as caterers and florists etc and I'm sure that money is welcomed in the local economy.
The people complaining and bring disgusted about it are people that generally don't like royal occasions anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She’s dropping serious spending on this trip - two designer dresses, two custom made hats/headpieces and two days at the event!
To be honest if someone has the money, I couldn’t care less what they spend it on, it’s their money. I just think the bragging on Insta is crass, vulgar and unnecessary. Shows a real lack of class.

Reactions: 17