All That’s Pretty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5th thread for All That's Pretty / Laura-Ann.

Thread created before the 4th was locked.

Anyone willing to do a recap work away.

Reactions: 2
My guess of 30 holidays for the year will be done by 12th fortnight at this rate.

Probably renting out the caravan as soon as the season starts/ started.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not to spoil the Spencer Matthews documentary for anyone, but I bet she was fuming that James Matthews and Pippa didn't appear! We know the royal connection is the only reason she has any interest in that story

Reactions: 10
ANOTHER holiday already?! 🤯 I wonder if she’s paying for this one or if it’s a gifted trip? And will Barney Barr be allowed to come 🤔
Already? You mean not until Easter! There’s plenty of time to go somewhere else before then… maybe two more trips before that. It only took them about 40 hours to go to Barcelona!

Reactions: 1
ANOTHER holiday already?! 🤯 I wonder if she’s paying for this one or if it’s a gifted trip? And will Barney Barr be allowed to come 🤔
I came on to say this and accidentally posted on the last thread. I wonder did she just drop that in to try and get some freebies?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
And why the jump on the fact that Liilibet was called Princess? That's her official title, she became Princess as the grandchild of the Monarch. Surely being such an avid Royalist she would know that 🙄

Reactions: 3
My guess of 30 holidays for the year will be done by 12th fortnight at this rate.

Probably renting out the caravan as soon as the season starts/ started.
Good point about that (what was it £60k?) caravan. Can it be sublet? If not, biggest waste of money ever although funny that the likes of Anna Blossoming Birds was so desperate to copy LA when she's clearly in a different league financially to the rest of them!

Reactions: 4
Fs posted on the old thread. Someone close it please 😅
Anyways I was saying that her cousin the_rorymartin is going on a gifted ski trip. He’s been talking about it on his stories. He hasn’t been gifted clothes for the trip so he’s had to buy them himself. Lol imagine 🙄 I wonder if LA is going on the same gifted trip? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Holiday at Easter, London in May for HRH. Personally invited I'm assuming.

There's not a chance they'll stay at home from now until Easter.

Reactions: 6
Whenever a 'follower' asks for a code that LA then reposts, the person always uses the phrase 'Thanks a million!' or 'Thanks a mill!' which makes it even more obvious that it's LA herself is writing the message.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.