All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris is such a little witch 😂 he spent the whole weekend running after Laura-Ad videoing her to get content, looking after the boys, carrying the luggage etc 😂 what a sad little life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s DESPERATE for Spencer to notice her. I think she genuinely believes she’ll be best buds with the princess if she can get him to like her instagram posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I hope this has worked. If not a 5th thread was created before this is locked. " All That's Pretty #5 "

Why do all people who message her about different products she’s flogging end their messages with “Thanks a mill xx”?? Pretty sure blatant lying in adverts is a big no-no??
That story wound the crap out of me, been researching similar for my mum.

Most definitely won’t be purchasing this one fed up with usual floggers sweetness and lies.
… it’s wonderful, we got sent one, we got sent one again this year I’m so glad because the boys fight over it.

So if it’s so wonderful why when you got one free and advertise it did you not spend that money to purchase another for boys
Over £100 for a cushion

Well Stoov cordless infrared heating pillows the simple fact is we are no sheep. 🐑
If the people who get sent free product and get paid to talk about your overpriced products you can be sure as hell none of the rest of us not gifted not paid by you people will

People paid and gifted have no trust in you to spend money in your brand and hopefully others will see through the BS these bloggers post too.

Hope this come up in your company searches smile

Reactions: 2
Going skiing before Easter. Did she just drop that in to try to get a few freebies? Wonder is it a free trip?

Reactions: 3
Going skiing before Easter. Did she just drop that in to try to get a few freebies? Wonder is it a free trip?
Her cousin Rory (the_rorymartin) is going on a gifted ski trip soon. He’s been talking about it in his stories quite a bit. I wonder if it’s the same one?

Reactions: 1
Actually LOL’d 😆😆
The way she just dropped it in, as if she was perfectly normal to be going on another holiday. There is probably something coming up beforehand as well. She seems to be positioning herself as a Travel/Royal influencer. She loves giving us her thoughts on all things Royal. She gets these thoughts from all the actual Royal commentary accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she skiing down a mountain with kids, after drinking? (Maybe I’ve picked it up wrong?) Surely skiing and alcohol is a bad combination?

Reactions: 2
A new thread has already started, this one needs closing down but I have no idea how you let admin know?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.