All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has no shame, see she’s been tagging her ponies in on Carole Middleton’s Party Pieces Insta 🙄🙄 Trying to get to Kate through the back door. She’s such a weirdo stalker!

Reactions: 6
This woman has no shame, see she’s been tagging her ponies in on Carole Middleton’s Party Pieces Insta 🙄🙄 Trying to get to Kate through the back door. She’s such a weirdo stalker!
The Royal obsession is a big deal and draws in a big following for her , she will get brands and followers from it. It’s a niche market and LA is a dream for it, especially the American ones . She has it all going on , the beautiful house, animals, kids, she is very attractive and manages to stalk the royals.

Reactions: 1
Wow, I’ve got to give it to Laura-Ann. She can fit a LOT into her week 😅 she always has such a busy schedule, but still manages to look presentable and glam. Might be a little jealous 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow, I’ve got to give it to Laura-Ann. She can fit a LOT into her week 😅 she always has such a busy schedule, but still manages to look presentable and glam. Might be a little jealous 😂
What I don’t get is how she always appears so fresh and energetic? I know she’s got all the help etc but even pre kids I’d fall apart if I did too much in a week, especially travelling. Like have a skin break out or look puffy and tired after sleeping in a hotel or travelling on a plane. I think I’d like to have whatever she is having 🤣

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is how she always appears so fresh and energetic? I know she’s got all the help etc but even pre kids I’d fall apart if I did too much in a week, especially travelling. Like have a skin break out or look puffy and tired after sleeping in a hotel or travelling on a plane. I think I’d like to have whatever she is having 🤣
Filters??

Most of them would have a bank of useable photos for "off days". That table setting story she did yesterday - I remember her flapping that tablecloth last week or even longer before had on her stories yesterday. When she was in her old house she would use the same images a few times (her hallway was a favourite, maybe with a different bouquet)
For any of the videos, her face would be filtered for sure. Instagram is such a cess pit for that tit. Nobody looks like they actually should. I've a school friend who looks about half her age in all her photos and then on fb, her sister would tag her in a candid shot (out of badness I'm sure!) and she's completely different!

Reactions: 5
Most of them would have a bank of useable photos for "off days". That table setting story she did yesterday - I remember her flapping that tablecloth last week or even longer before had on her stories yesterday. When she was in her old house she would use the same images a few times (her hallway was a favourite, maybe with a different bouquet)
For any of the videos, her face would be filtered for sure. Instagram is such a cess pit for that tit. Nobody looks like they actually should. I've a school friend who looks about half her age in all her photos and then on fb, her sister would tag her in a candid shot (out of badness I'm sure!) and she's completely different!
Good point! I wonder if anyone ever sees LA at her worse, like greasy hair, stressed in a supermarket. Or does that just not happens with these types?

Reactions: 2
Good point! I wonder if anyone ever sees LA at her worse, like greasy hair, stressed in a supermarket. Or does that just not happens with these types?
I actually can't imagine her going to a supermarket, she's does the odd bit of baking but she says herself she can't cook. I'd say she gets her shopping delivered. She did have a gig with one of those meal companies where they send out all the ingredients for a meal, although she hasn't posted/done a discount code for them in ages so she may have been given the boot!

She is naturally very pretty, lovely skin and hair but she def uses filters, probably the Paris filter. Herself and BB are always switched on for Instagram, I’m guessing Boden , Joumes and Co expect perfection from their Infuencers .

I remember awhile ago her front camera was broken on her phone, so she said she couldn’t post stories for a few days. I was like, “You could post other things, instead of video of you talking!”

Crazy that she’s doing photo ops with eholmes who is such a Meghan stan, she can’t resist criticizing Catherine at every opportunity.

She was so hanging around on The Mall near those tv cameras hoping to be interviewed. She’s so obvious.

She is going to be insufferable for the next few days 🤯 is there any way you can mute these insta huns until normal service resumes?! 😂

Reactions: 3
I was following a bunch of royal accounts mentioned by The Royal Files, and while Laura is merching Ridley, trying to get on TV, another Jubilee visitor was looking for Sylvia Plath homes in Primrose Hill. Those royals make strange bedfellows.

Crazy that she’s doing photo ops with eholmes who is such a Meghan stan, she can’t resist criticizing Catherine at every opportunity.
I really like Elizabeth but I cannot get on with her Laura-Ad brown nosing! Open your eyes, the woman’s awful!

The jubilee will be LA’s golden ticket to the big time. We know her to be annoying etc but she is a marketing company’s dream. I really like Elizabeth Holmes who is in a different league to LA but they have now met up and LA will probably get those invitations she is waiting for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.