All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw she's heading back to London next week for another jaunt, this time for the Jubilee. She may as well just get an apartment there, she's there so often...

As a fellow mum of three boys, older than hers, I'm in awe of her lifestyle. Here I am working in and around school drop offs and pick ups like others normal parents, doing laundry, taking my kids to the park and football, meanwhile she's twirling in designer dresses in London and comes home to boys in matching twee clothes and ponies. Another world. I have no one else to help with the kids, apart from my husband who does some of the school drop offs in the morning. She must have an au pair, or her mum is a mug. Is there a mother in law?

Reactions: 6
She left her job as an estate agent to be at home and spend more time with the kids but seems to be living her best life and getting to say that it’s work.

I saw she's heading back to London next week for another jaunt, this time for the Jubilee. She may as well just get an apartment there, she's there so often...

As a fellow mum of three boys, older than hers, I'm in awe of her lifestyle. Here I am working in and around school drop offs and pick ups like others normal parents, doing laundry, taking my kids to the park and football, meanwhile she's twirling in designer dresses in London and comes home to boys in matching twee clothes and ponies. Another world. I have no one else to help with the kids, apart from my husband who does some of the school drop offs in the morning. She must have an au pair, or her mum is a mug. Is there a mother in law?
You’re falling into the trap of believing these Instahun’s life they put on the Gram is real and as perfect as they portray. It isn’t!

Reactions: 10
You’re falling into the trap of believing these Instahun’s life they put on the Gram is real and as perfect as they portray. It isn’t!
It's a totally fake lifestyle, I don't buy that the gram is real but she is legit away from the kids a LOT and someone has to be looking after them. Her bestie K Middy looks after her kids more than Laura Ad does!

Reactions: 10
It's a totally fake lifestyle, I don't buy that the gram is real but she is legit away from the kids a LOT and someone has to be looking after them. Her bestie K Middy looks after her kids more than Laura Ad does!
She certainly is but she has her husband and her Mother and perhaps his parents too. She also uses her kids a lot. We all know way too much about them and many of us in NI know where her house is. In this day and age that’s “all that’s thick” in my mind. These people should be very careful using so many images of their kids to flog things to make a quick buck.

Not only the boys, the animals, garden, house, flowers and business, she must have a big staff to look after it all. I know it’s all presented perfectly for insta but she never mentions real actual life . All of the above needs daily attention especially with how perfect LA presents it to us .

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a feeling for a while that Chris left his old job and had been working for Laura-Ad for quite a while now. At least since the launch of Little Buds. She can put him on the pay roll, use it for tax purposes, and gets to keep him as her little witch. Could all be untrue, but just seems to be a logical explanation, but one she would never share publicly.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a feeling for a while that Chris left his old job and had been working for Laura-Ad for quite a while now. At least since the launch of Little Buds. She can put him on the pay roll, use it for tax purposes, and gets to keep him as her little witch. Could all be untrue, but just seems to be a logical explanation, but one she would never share publicly.
Like BB ?

Reactions: 2
I wondered if he was the one taking pics of her in London.

Reactions: 1
19 children and 2 teachers massacred in Texas but you just flog your deodorant Laura Ad.

Reactions: 5
How much would she be getting paid for the ads she does?
I read it mentioned elsewhere that it could be in the range of 10-20k (!!!), plus all the excursions and accommodation thrown in as well.

I appreciate she has a lot of followers and is very attractive and personable, but for that sort of money they could attract a real celebrity, surely (someone like Jenna Coleman)? Or maybe they specifically want Laura-Ad because they think she is more relatable to everyday people?

She is looking for tickets now to the jubilee events , no doubt her bestie Kate will sort her out!

Reactions: 2
The nails are just horrendous! I get it if she really wanted a jubilee theme, perhaps small detail or colours to match but what on Earth is that manicure.

She is looking for tickets now to the jubilee events , no doubt her bestie Kate will sort her out!
Tickets to the Trooping were assigned by raffle in March, and I think the Party at the Palace was similarly organized, but her grift is literally professional level, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets tickets to things. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Tickets to the Trooping were assigned by raffle in March, and I think the Party at the Palace was similarly organized, but her grift is literally professional level, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets tickets to things. 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m off to a Trooping the Colour. Will look out for Laura Ad! 🙈

I have no doubt she will blag her way to a ticket, she is not going to hang around on the streets waving her flag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.