All that’s pretty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs to make room for the collab nursery... I'm guessing Mamas and Papas... Though maybe Blossomingbirds got her one client a gig with a collab... Who knows😂 I don't understand bloggers and these nurseries months before babies arrive, baby is meant to sleep in the same room as the mother... awh well, as long as it looks the part of the gram
And yes it is Mamas and Papas. I feel like there a lot of pregnant influencers out there at the moment trying to get every freebee they can.

Reactions: 2
I could cry, I really could. I flick through Instagram before I go to sleep as a bit of mindless distraction, but all the Christmas hype is too much at the moment. I probably follow the wrong people - those with seemingly perfect lives, a beautiful house, perfect children, those that appear to really have it all. She now has four (FOUR?!?) Christmas trees, all beautifully adorned, while there are people out there without a pot to p*** in. There’s a pandemic and people are dying all over the place. I mean rein it in people! The world does not need it rubbed in their faces just now. Hunter and Heels, Come Down to the Woods, Just a Little Build - all you lot - you seem to exist to make the rest of us feel woefully inadequate. As it happens, I’m a hospital doctor, I have a steady income, my position could be worse, but I’m a single mum, have massive student debts, no family support and am working almost every day from now until Christmas. I don’t know if I’ll even manage to get a bloody Christmas tree, let alone decorate it this year. The kids are fed, clothed, and relatively happy. They’re delighted with their paper advent calendars. Did anyone buy me some glamorous, £300 advent calendar? Did they f***. I am exhausted and broken. I have 1 clean pair of knickers left for tomorrow, a pile of washing bigger than Vesuvius, a heap of unwashed dishes and my house looks like a tit tip. But I have aspirations. I WANT to have the perfect home, the beautifully dressed matching children... but it just isn’t achievable and it is making me miserable. Comparing ourselves to others is just not healthy. But why do we do it to ourselves?! It’s addictive, it’s dangerous, and it’s just not right.
About time these bloody do clean 'Influncers' got proper jobs - not fancying about flogging ridiculously expensive Advent calendars.......dressing their kids in naff identical outfits........sodding about with flowers in utility rooms (the size of my kitchen!). Would love to see some of them do the work you do 🙌 - they don't know what every day normal life is like. As or the ones always on bloody holiday in the Maldives......aaaarrrgh ! 🤬

About time these bloody do clean 'Influncers' got proper jobs - not fancying about flogging ridiculously expensive Advent calendars.......dressing their kids in naff identical outfits........sodding about with flowers in utility rooms (the size of my kitchen!). Would love to see some of them do the work you do 🙌 - they don't know what every day normal life is like. As or the ones always on bloody holiday in the Maldives......aaaarrrgh ! 🤬
Sorry ! Was tapping so fast..... loads of typo's ! 🙈

[have a feeling they only get pregnant for the gram so they have tit to post. I love babies but it all gets a bit boring. QUOTE="Annoyed 2, post: 3163622, member: 57496"]
And yes it is Mamas and Papas. I feel like there a lot of pregnant influencers out there at the moment trying to get every freebee they can.
[/QUOTE]

"Oh here's my £1000 nursery set I got for free.... You are so lucky though, you can maybe win a £300 voucher"

Seriously sick of mamas and papas doing this tit. Anyone who spends hard earned cash in there it just goes to gifting these beggy scroungers. The very least they can do is match the prize with what they've given the scrounger, but no, the hard working/ cash spending average Joe is offered a breadcrumb voucher worth a third of what they've gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Needs to make room for the collab nursery... I'm guessing Mamas and Papas... Though maybe Blossomingbirds got her one client a gig with a collab... Who knows😂 I don't understand bloggers and these nurseries months before babies arrive, baby is meant to sleep in the same room as the mother... awh well, as long as it looks the part of the gram
Unbelievable, she's actually promoting Mamas and Papas and Anna' s only client, the overpriced nursery store😂 this baby is going to earn it's keep!

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness. Can you imagine if it’s a girl. It will be dressed in flowers from head to toe

• Sick
Reactions: 3
“how do we know it’s other businesses he owed? If it’s in accounts as creditors/payables it could be vat or corp tax due. VAT is usually quite a burden for restaurants because you are using zero rated raw products and turning them into standard rated meals. So there’s usually a high bill because there’s little vat to claim back. Maybe I’m wrong but don’t know how we can speculate about leaving businesses high and dry unless someone knows the circumstances personally”

From the previous thread - when a company becomes insolvent, all creditors are listed alongside the amount owed and filed with Companies House as a public record. In this case, the 3 creditors ‘owed’ the most are 3 entities associated with the company itself. HMRC is listed in addition to a few local suppliers so no speculation needed.

Reactions: 1
Busy farmers ? Wise up Laura ad you’ve two ponies and two pigs who you use to make yourself money. Let’s see how much land you tend too silage you bring in cows you milk. Busy farmers what a dick.

Reactions: 5
Busy farmers ? Wise up Laura ad you’ve two ponies and two pigs who you use to make yourself money. Let’s see how much land you tend too silage you bring in cows you milk. Busy farmers what a dick.
Just an excuse to show off the expensive kids toy. Don’t know an actual farm family with one of them ride ons. Affronted for her. She’s forgotten the Simon community yet again.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just an excuse to show off the expensive kids toy. Don’t know an actual farm family with one of them ride ons. Affronted for her. She’s forgotten the Simon community yet again.
You didn’t think that the Simon Community was genuine, did you? Another fad for Laura-Ad!

She's so dull and boring and will be even more so once this poor cash cow baby comes along.

Reactions: 4
As someone from a farm no one in our community would embarrass themselves with that or we would have to quietly without pimping our kids out for cash

I couldn’t live in that house. All them flowers would drive me nuts. It’s very old fashioned.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t live in that house. All them flowers would drive me nuts. It’s very old fashioned.
Yeah, did you see the photo of her hall/boot room the other week complete with an old fashioned wooden sleigh?! It all looked so dated, the flooring, the colours etc.

Yeah, did you see the photo of her hall/boot room the other week complete with an old fashioned wooden sleigh?! It all looked so dated, the flooring, the colours etc.
That green is so depressing. It’s every where to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.