All that’s pretty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so pathetic she asked for stories meeting famous people and has sorted through to find royal family ones there’s not a one from Northern Ireland.

Reactions: 3
She is so pathetic she asked for stories meeting famous people and has sorted through to find royal family ones there’s not a one from Northern Ireland.
It was just so she could tell her celebrity meeting stories she's the kind of pathetic fan girl who would run over to a z lister for a photo for Instagram.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that too, she didn’t include the one I posted, I don’t know why I bothered wasting my time interacting with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Reckon the Joules Christmas jumpers were already in the post by the time she storied the Boden ones ? I wonder did she donate to the Woodland Trust in lieu of getting them for free or is she just for getting everyone else to show their generosity ? I also noticed Joules comment on the post asking could they share it on their digital properties which just shows how disjointed their strategy is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Don’t worry she’s back today looking for shop local suggestions for her Christmas list. Bookended with a grid post ad for Flahavans porridge and a story about Hello Fresh. Those well know small local brands.

Reactions: 4
Lol asking for scammer advice. To buy Laura Ashley tit from a third party. Like really

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The grid is like an influencer advent calendar every day as we get closer to Christmas - back to back ads, paid partnerships, freebies and giveaways. Have definitely noticed a big swing in how much she is featuring the boys at the moment too.

Reactions: 6
The grid is like an influencer advent calendar every day as we get closer to Christmas - back to back ads, paid partnerships, freebies and giveaways. Have definitely noticed a big swing in how much she is featuring the boys at the moment too.
At least it tells me what brands to avoid! Won’t be buying anything from any company that deals with these sponging freeloaders!

Reactions: 8
Where does LauraAnn get all the money....she’s constantly buying??
I'm sure it was said on here before that her husband owns a Subway franchise plus other businesses, one of which fell through owing a lot of many to various people.

• Wow
That house must cost a fortune. Esp if it’s Belfast. How can she afford that selling plants. I’m in the wrong game.

That house must cost a fortune. Esp if it’s Belfast. How can she afford that selling plants. I’m in the wrong game.
They are either borrowing a lot of money and in debt or they aren’t paying tax etc as no one can keep spending at the rate they are.

I could cry, I really could. I flick through Instagram before I go to sleep as a bit of mindless distraction, but all the Christmas hype is too much at the moment. I probably follow the wrong people - those with seemingly perfect lives, a beautiful house, perfect children, those that appear to really have it all. She now has four (FOUR?!?) Christmas trees, all beautifully adorned, while there are people out there without a pot to p*** in. There’s a pandemic and people are dying all over the place. I mean rein it in people! The world does not need it rubbed in their faces just now. Hunter and Heels, Come Down to the Woods, Just a Little Build - all you lot - you seem to exist to make the rest of us feel woefully inadequate. As it happens, I’m a hospital doctor, I have a steady income, my position could be worse, but I’m a single mum, have massive student debts, no family support and am working almost every day from now until Christmas. I don’t know if I’ll even manage to get a bloody Christmas tree, let alone decorate it this year. The kids are fed, clothed, and relatively happy. They’re delighted with their paper advent calendars. Did anyone buy me some glamorous, £300 advent calendar? Did they f***. I am exhausted and broken. I have 1 clean pair of knickers left for tomorrow, a pile of washing bigger than Vesuvius, a heap of unwashed dishes and my house looks like a tit tip. But I have aspirations. I WANT to have the perfect home, the beautifully dressed matching children... but it just isn’t achievable and it is making me miserable. Comparing ourselves to others is just not healthy. But why do we do it to ourselves?! It’s addictive, it’s dangerous, and it’s just not right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I could cry, I really could. I flick through Instagram before I go to sleep as a bit of mindless distraction, but all the Christmas hype is too much at the moment. I probably follow the wrong people - those with seemingly perfect lives, a beautiful house, perfect children, those that appear to really have it all. She now has four (FOUR?!?) Christmas trees, all beautifully adorned, while there are people out there without a pot to p*** in. There’s a pandemic and people are dying all over the place. I mean rein it in people! The world does not need it rubbed in their faces just now. Hunter and Heels, Come Down to the Woods, Just a Little Build - all you lot - you seem to exist to make the rest of us feel woefully inadequate. As it happens, I’m a hospital doctor, I have a steady income, my position could be worse, but I’m a single mum, have massive student debts, no family support and am working almost every day from now until Christmas. I don’t know if I’ll even manage to get a bloody Christmas tree, let alone decorate it this year. The kids are fed, clothed, and relatively happy. They’re delighted with their paper advent calendars. Did anyone buy me some glamorous, £300 advent calendar? Did they f***. I am exhausted and broken. I have 1 clean pair of knickers left for tomorrow, a pile of washing bigger than Vesuvius, a heap of unwashed dishes and my house looks like a tit tip. But I have aspirations. I WANT to have the perfect home, the beautifully dressed matching children... but it just isn’t achievable and it is making me miserable. Comparing ourselves to others is just not healthy. But why do we do it to ourselves?! It’s addictive, it’s dangerous, and it’s just not right.

It sounds like you are doing whilst amazing job coping with being a single mum and managing the strain of working as a doctor during this extremely strange time.
I think when looking at these accounts on Instagram we have to remind ourselves that the majority of these women claim Instagram as their job so are extremely focused on making their homes look worthy of a grid square or an ad. Also we only see what they want us to see. They focus their time around making their lives look desirable, it's smoke and mirrors. There will be undeclared mess and clutter, chaos, family quarrels, no one is perfect to err is human. The narrative they share that their lives are almost faultless is fictitious, we live in a world of duality where happiness and distress ebbs and flows. Don't take it to heart and compare yourself, your children will have a wonderful Christmas just spending time with you regardless of the number of Christmas trees or presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.