All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t tell me she thinks he looks like Olly Murs????
I wish I’d followed her pre kids and with the wedding planning, bet she was a total bridezilla buying tat for the wedding 😂 Has he changed much?
No he looks exactly the same, except he has less hair now. Fairly sure her hen party was Olly themed too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Please don’t tell me she thinks he looks like Olly Murs????
I wish I’d followed her pre kids and with the wedding planning, bet she was a total bridezilla buying tat for the wedding 😂 Has he changed much?
I followed her for a good while in the lead-up to her wedding and honeymoon, watched her achieve her slimming world goals and her page was quite good to follow. Tbh she was like a different person back then in a lot of ways. Yes, her wedding was quite princessy, but she seemed so normal on honeymoon etc. Now it’s all very manic and tacky. I do think she’s lacking fulfilment in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's a real weak man, I bet he shits his pants when someone raises their voice.
I like a man to be a real man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god!!
More slow pan of vomit inducing outdated chavtastic tit!!!
When will she ever learn

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, Avery had Olly Murrs at his birthday party!!!!!

Sorry...wait..no, my mistake, its Jack...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her garden was quite nice last year when she got the nice slabs down and painted all the new fencing, it was quite attractive, now there’s stuff everywhere; real and fake flowers, ‘gazebo’, cushions, arch… just so much 🤨🤨

Her garden was quite nice last year when she got the nice slabs down and painted all the new fencing, it was quite attractive, now there’s stuff everywhere; real and fake flowers, ‘gazebo’, cushions, arch… just so much 🤨🤨
It’s just another outside room that she has ruined and cluttered up once again
Less is more

Reactions: 4
Those socks on Alissa. That poor baby is so naturally beautiful and Stacey has her dressed like a frilly cupcake doll constantly.

Reactions: 10
Where’s she going to put all of this tit that’s in the garden once winter comes?! Probably in the bottomless pit that is her loft tbf 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.