All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby being held by its clothes again so she can get a photo of her sitting up, so dangerous.!
poor jack I can’t believe she coloured the back of his head... badly.!
and why not just allow the baby to hold the crisp.? She clearly wanted to but Stacey is probably to worried she will muck up her clothes
My two lived in sleepsuits and easy clothes when they were little for their comfort, I hate them headbands.! My girl for mistook for a boy all the time but not once did I think I’d make her look like a girl with frills and lace

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it really cold where she lives or something ? I’m in the north east and my kids and baby have been in shorts
Definitely not shorts weather here. I work my quilted long coat to go the pub yesterday Andbim about 20 mins from her

It was raining when we left the house to go out

Reactions: 1
I
That poor baby being held by its clothes again so she can get a photo of her sitting up, so dangerous.!
poor jack I can’t believe she coloured the back of his head... badly.!
and why not just allow the baby to hold the crisp.? She clearly wanted to but Stacey is probably to worried she will muck up her clothes
My two lived in sleepsuits and easy clothes when they were little for their comfort, I hate them headbands.! My girl for mistook for a boy all the time but not once did I think I’d make her look like a girl with frills and lace
Appalling behaviour just for a photo. She is just unbelievable.

Please tell me I'm not the only one to notice that shes "coloured" Jack's hair in to hide a bold spot 🙈🙈🤣🤣
I missed that!!! Hilarious!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That poor baby is never without a huge headband or bow on her head

• Sad
Honestly, these horrid head wraps over her little ears EVERY DAY give me a horrible suffocating feeling 🤮. Her poor ears. The photos remind me of that old horrid Chinese practice of foot wrapping. Honestly just let her ears breathe! Really ticks me off.

That baby’s poor ears!
Actually that poor baby just in general as she is just a prop and Stacey does not care about the comfort of her

Stacey’s latest Instagram haul - buys a basket and says ‘I don’t like clutter’ while looking at her very cluttered and OTT house 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ IRONY!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stacey’s latest Instagram haul - buys a basket and says ‘I don’t like clutter’ while looking at her very cluttered and OTT house 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ IRONY!
Came on to say exactly this 🤣 also what a load of tat/junk. Where on earth is she going to put it all? Her house is bursting at the seams

Just seen all the tat she has brought from b&m
God give me strength, she just buys for the sake of buying🤦

• Haha
I saw this and thought, "you don't like clutter? Are you kidding me?!"

My other favourite line she said was "I need to spread my elephants round the house, I dont want it to look over the top"

Stacey, hun, everything you do is over the bleeping top!! Just look at your bags of crap for a start!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahahaha I came straight over here too!!
it’s just not right!! Her house is bursting with tat and she’s bought more?! How much has she just spent on stuff she DOESNT NEED!
It really doesn’t make any sense, I work fulltime as does other half and I simply couldn’t justify to myself spending that sort of money of crap I don’t need. It’s so wasteful

Reactions: 13
Well guys the haul didn’t disappoint ,absolutely stunnin items Stacey hun .So many highlights but my fave has to be Stacey calling that little elephant thing from the £1 shop EXQUISITE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well guys the haul didn’t disappoint ,absolutely stunnin items Stacey hun .So many highlights but my fave has to be Stacey calling that little elephant thing from the £1 shop EXQUISITE 😂😂
It was when she said, "the attention to detail"

It made in a mould, in a factory, Stace, hardly handcrafted in Peru.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly she is
It was when she said, "the attention to detail"

It made in a mould, in a factory, Stace, hardly handcrafted in Peru.
I know!!! I hate when she says ‘attention to detail’ Stacey they are all factory made, cheap tat that look identical - not attention to detail

• Haha
Why does everything have to be pink or glittery??
Like come the duck on!!
The lint roller was pink and glittery!!
Grow the duck up!
Seriously these insta husbands have a lot to answer for aswell!!
For not having the balls to tell there huns enough is a bloody nough!!!
My husband would tell me straight and would be so bloody embarrassed to live in a pink fluffy glittery tacky house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wants to pay off her debts so she goes and spends a load of crap she doesn’t need.
totally agree these men need to speak up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly she is

I know!!! I hate when she says ‘attention to detail’ Stacey they are all factory made, cheap tat that look identical - not attention to detail
😂😂😂
Literally going on like she’s on an episode of the real deal

It’s the way she describes everything ,she would try and make a dog turd sound appealing .’Absolutley stunnin piece of dog poo guys ,amazing shape and texture ,found on my front path ,absolute bargain ,you can’t go wrong can you really ,might paint it tho’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.