Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurklurklurk333

91DEA129-0540-457B-97CB-3366EE58455C.png
‘Outdone herself again’ 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️ Printing and cutting out some stickers And putting cocktail sticks on!? Hardly rocket science!

B01D054F-DD93-425B-BBFC-100617BF27DD.png
She is on one AGAIN! No one is going to buy from this woman because of some floral washi tape and a stamp in the corner of the packaging! 🤦‍♀️ Most people would just chuck this in the recycling- staceys going to keep it because it’s ‘absolutely stunnin and the attention to detail, well, what can I say’ ✌I cringe so bad watching every one of her stories but I can’tttttttt stop!!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Loveitme

VIP Member
I think I’m over tired and getting delirious becuase I’m actually lol at the latest cleaning vids .How many videos of her swiping that duster about do we actually need to see ,and the song choices 😂😂😂
Take your broom and sweep ma yard! 🧹
You better work bitch 💁🏼‍♀️
Then she comes on with her big old adhesive gun and ‘Yall ready for this!’ 😂😂😂

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Opening up the blue chiffon tissue paper while spouting on about the attention to detail. It’s fucking tissue paper 😂😂
It's like when she says "the attention to detail is stunning" and points at a sticker with the company name on or even a postage stamp.

She's such a dick. Gifted a free mug but still spent £33 with discount on 3 others. Those mugs aren't her style at all

I'd love to see how much debt she is in. She's already admitted to catalogue debt because she was starting Juice Plus to try and earn money to clear it because god forbid she should try at any point for a proper job.

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I've a feeling she was trying to make the camera jerk in time to the music 🤣

She is just a filthy tramp, end of. On the plus side, the kids immunity to germs will be through the roof, living in that hovel.

I'd like to know what Jack does to help around the house. Granted he is working full time (I assume) but that doesn't mean he's exempt from putting stuff in the dishwasher. Unless he sees it as Stacey's job.

Either way, both of them need to stop living like students and grow the fuck up.

And how does a baby who is 8 months old, already have 10 bags full of clothes they have outgrown?!

I'm guessing Stacey does nothing in the week and does the house work once a week, including all tidying.

I still dont believe she is getting up at 3am to clean every day, not when your front room constantly looks like the back of a charity shop and your kitchen is dirtier than the red light district in Amsterdam

• Haha
  • Heart

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Probably blocks her out as well.

"Hello my lovelies I hope you're all well, today I've got some exquisite, absolutely stunning stuff to show you from Poundland" and that's exactly when Jack just hears white noise. Don't know why she was embarrassed about him being in the house when she was doing her stories, he probably cannot hear a word of her drivel as he zones out 🥱
He’s probably the one that’s embarrassed and asks her not to film while he’s around. The whole family is an embarrassment, remember the gender reveal last year?! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Why the fuck are we now seeing Halloween & Xmas pics 🤔 just no stace just no... if you can't post them at the time then don't now, no-one wants to see them the time has gone, past see ya later its fucking pancake day tomorrow 🙄 jeeeez

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
Imagine being a grown ,married,mother and filming yourself writing your name in your planner .Fucking hell what a life stace .

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I think her new saying is “the quality is amazing”. Bab, it’s a fucking £6 Easter decoration. Surely it can’t be that frigging fantastic?!
"The quality is amazing"

As the bunny wreath literally falls apart on the camera, with the stuck on hundreds and thousands rolling everywhere 🤣

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
She’s really fucked me off claiming she feels happier and has had improved hair growth in two weeks just from juice plus .I had a baby last year ,I’ve had really bad post partum hair loss and I still have post natal depression and anxiety and I just hope no one in a similar position to me looks at her stories and is influenced to buy that crap because Stacey has said it has helped her in these ways ....in two weeks!

What’s with the picture you are supposed to be a grown lady . It’s something you do at high school rather embarrassing.with the fingers gesture .
Imagine it’s 3am your baby won’t sleep so you think she’s fuck it let’s have a selfie of me doing the peace sign in front of my clock .
Like what would possess you ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gogojo

VIP Member
Hi stace 🙋‍♀️ glad you are reading hear . Glad to see you have filmed her with out any tight head band round her head and ears the pressure must be horrible for her . Please stop ramming food in her mouth . Just let her do it herself. Only way she will learn. . .

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
Averys room needs updating it's so babyish still all that stuff with his name on.
There’s SO much going on as well,in true Stacey style .Bet the poor lad doesn’t know where to start with the amount of tat in his room.Not a very calming space .Can she not sort her conservatory out and put some of his bigger toys in there .I know she’s using it as a spray paint chamber for her diy disasters right now (god only knows why ) but surely it would be better for them all to use it as a sort of play room seeing as her living and dining room is always a shit hole

Swipeuplikeandshare

Poor Jack in that photo working from home on a fucking dressing table and velvet chair probably from home bargains with pink frills and doills in the background. I bet he has one of those fake backgrounds for virtual meetings
In a way I feel sorry for him. There is no way that I could have put up with that set up for a full year and more. That is ridiculous.
Though on the other hand he is sitting back and letting her continue on as is
Stacey does need a bit of guidance in life or at the very least a word in her ear

Stacey if you are reading thus :
Stop the silly spending, it is not going to fill a hole
Throw out that awful rug in the lounge
De clutter especially in poor Averys room and change it so it appeals to his specific needs
Stop pushing the perfect family narrative - your first child has additional needs. Instead of spending time on Instagram how about you research it and work with him. Stop over loading the poor boy. He is a beautiful soul and just appreciate and respect him with the environment and support he needs

And get those god damned hair bands off the baby!!

xSMJx

Literally had to rush straight here.
why does she switch from a silver spoon when making a hot chocolate to the pumpkin knife carver? Is she pretending this is a spoon? My kids have the exact same one and it’s not even stirring the hot chocolate 🤦🏼‍♀️ What an idiot just stick with the bloody spoon

• Haha

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
I cant be the only one who noticed the gap cardigan in her stories is for 3-6 months. Her daughter is about 9 months now isn't she? And why does she need a bridesmaid dress in the wardrobe?

Seriously there needs to be an intervention to stop her buying stuff for the sake of it. She really does need help.

• Wow

Catherinez

The homes under the hammer style song choices are giving me high blood pressure, I can’t take the different songs every two stories

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I literally ran here after her stories!!
What
The
Actual
Fuck!!!!

What the fuck is that shit hanging above the cot!!!!!!

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Totally agree.
Also am I the only one who couldn't see hair loss and then regrowth?!
And am I the only one who thinks it’s a bloody cheek to ask us to sign up to help her get out of debt that she got into by buying stuff just for Instagram purposes??

• Haha