Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lj_525

Chatty Member
Stacey’s latest Instagram haul - buys a basket and says ‘I don’t like clutter’ while looking at her very cluttered and OTT house 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ IRONY!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Canyoukeepasecret

Again not sounding nasty but maybe she doesn’t look like a girl when no headband on or not as pretty?
I’m not saying she isn’t cute but we know what Stacey is like for the gram
Or mistaken for a boy
My little girl did a few times when she was a baby and I did put a really thin headband on
Nothing like the things she puts on Alissa’s head
I think we are trying to find excuses for Stacey's behaviour and trying to rationalise her actions when in reality she puts them on her because she thinks the poor baby is a doll and it fits Stacey's aesthetic of how the perfect little girl should be dressed. It has nothing to do with big ears or mistaken gender, it is just Stacey being Stacey.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Anonamouse

😂😂😂
Literally going on like she’s on an episode of the real deal

It’s the way she describes everything ,she would try and make a dog turd sound appealing .’Absolutley stunnin piece of dog poo guys ,amazing shape and texture ,found on my front path ,absolute bargain ,you can’t go wrong can you really ,might paint it tho’
Fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why does everything have to be pink or glittery??
Like come the fuck on!!
The lint roller was pink and glittery!!
Grow the fuck up!
Seriously these insta husbands have a lot to answer for aswell!!
For not having the balls to tell there huns enough is a bloody nough!!!
My husband would tell me straight and would be so bloody embarrassed to live in a pink fluffy glittery tacky house
Jack looks like the type to end up on a documentary about how people snap. I could be giving him too much credit here as he is always rather gormless but I can't imagine he's happy being riddled with debt because his materialistic arsehole of a wife can't control her ridiculous impulse buys 🙄 the amount of things she buys, and it's never just one. Notepads, diamond pens, mugs, elephants, fake plants 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I don't care she blitzed the house before 930am.

All the house blitz in the world don't make up for the fact that her and Jack live like pigs. Absolute shit tip that house is.

Even prior to the new baby, she lived in filth.

And what she blitzed wasnt a day or two of mess, it looked like weeks or longer.

• Sick

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
She had a phone case from a charity shop for her birthday for her old phone that she doesnt use any more because it was only £1.50 and is Ted Baker.

I mean.

All the presents I get for birthday and Christmas are surprises, she picks everything and the stuff off her parents, she knows where it was from and how much.

Why does she never show presents off her sister?!

It's bizzare to me how she literally has an orgasm over a bit of sparkle on a gift bag and her use of the words stunning and gorgeous when describing things from Poundland.

She never used to be this bonkers

• Haha

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Does she think this cleaning content makes her relatable??

I can tell you now Stacey- it doesn't!!! NO ONE lives like that! It's like squatters have been there! Id be ashamed to show it!!

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
I was creasing myself laughing at the “to pay off my catalogue bills” line. Sorry, that is just totally self-inflicted and avoidable.

• Haha

lj_525

Chatty Member
So Stacey takes 6 capsules a day to get some fruit and veg into her body ... wow! I never knew you could do that and here is me eating ACTUAL fruit and veg everyday 🙄🙄🙄 this ‘diet’ is not healthy or maintainable!

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Stacey’s latest Instagram haul - buys a basket and says ‘I don’t like clutter’ while looking at her very cluttered and OTT house 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ IRONY!
I saw this and thought, "you don't like clutter? Are you kidding me?!"

My other favourite line she said was "I need to spread my elephants round the house, I dont want it to look over the top"

Stacey, hun, everything you do is over the fucking top!! Just look at your bags of crap for a start!!!!

• Haha

Ohseriously

Here she is! 👏🏻 flogging juice plus! Well done to whoever called it 😂
Realistically it’s probably gonna take more than a juice plus income to pay of her catalogue bills - the queen of tat!

• Haha

Gingerninja

That poor little boys room.
I have an autistic son myself and one thing we were told at a parent sensory course was the importance of having a calm clear space for them to calm down. Where are the sensory toys? The lights? A proper big boy theme? It’s all so babyish and overwhelming. She must waste so much money on all that crap she could be using to get useful things for her son. And it genuinely just doesn’t look appealing for a child of that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

SpunSugar

Shut the front door 🚪

Please can someone put the cushions and rug straight into the bin where they belong.

It’s one of those houses, if you went round and they offered you a brew, you would have to politely decline even if you were dehydrated and dry as a bone 👀

• Haha

lj_525

Chatty Member
So she got a £1.50 Ted baker phone case for a phone she doesn’t use anymore for her birthday 🙄 living the high life Stacey!

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
I don't get why she thinks she needs a fancy planner like that she doesn't do anything 🤣
Planner Day 1-99....don’t clean the house and make it look so messy and dirty a burglar would think someone’s been in before them. Day 100....clean house, glue carpet fibres onto burn patch on floor and paint anything and everything in white emulsion paint!

• Haha