All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she calls Jack her beautiful - surely she should say handsome. I know he appears to have no balls and wears woman’s pjs but he is actually a bloke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I take it a lush beautiful amazing blush pink rose gold bargain b&m haul coming soon 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She only hoovers under the rug ONCE A WEEK?!?!? 😱😱
Just when I think she can't shock me any more...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's only just got round to sealing the rim of the bath up! Surely some water/damp would have got in by now?
Smoothing the sealant with her finger😂 surprised she didn't get the spoon out that she used in the garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's literally begging b&m to sponsor her 😂😂
I'm sorry but all that spray all over the floor poor summer I swear she never thinks ih I have a dog I better not

Reactions: 8
She's upped her parenting game (her words not mine) and emptied their recycling box for Avery market stall.

She eats a load of crap as well as talking it!

And Stace, hun, that's not what we meant by upping your parenting game....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's upped her parenting game (her words not mine) and emptied their recycling box for Avery market stall.

She eats a load of crap as well as talking it!

And Stace, hun, that's not what we meant by upping your parenting game....
That was my first thought! She really hasn't got a clue has she.

Reactions: 8
I’m not going to lie. I’ve missed our Stace a little bit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why must she bulk upload like this? The stories are all over the place and utterly random! The sound as well, why can’t she sort that out?!
That canvas... “I was hoping it would be bigger” did it not have measurements on then, was it pot luck? 😆
and has she stuck this heart on, why is it not central??
E04665C5-50D6-4C19-825A-A3DC11E85E37.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She went quiet for a while, thought she might actually be sorting her life- but no, still same old crazy videos😂
I don't get why no one has intervened?! My mum would have said something by now- the manic cleaning, the spending, no friends, no life outside of her house and of course her lack of interest in her child!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why must she bulk upload like this? The stories are all over the place and utterly random! The sound as well, why can’t she sort that out?!
That canvas... “I was hoping it would be bigger” did it not have measurements on then, was it pot luck? 😆
and has she stuck this heart on, why is it not central??View attachment 81783
I must have zoned out when she mentioned the canvas size! I can't believe she's actually complaing about that it's not big enough when she herself has gone on a website and specified what she wanted! That's hilarious!
And that heart...just, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.