All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything at all in that house which isn’t caked in 500 layers of white emulsion?? Complete and utter nutjob!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another day another 383847 stories ft tit furniture ,tin of wilko paint and a paintbrush from the 80’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Never had an issue with this. My radiators at home growing up, and in my house now, were always done by our decorator, and they’re hot as anything.
I am just going by what I was told, I personally have never tried it so maybe it’s fine. I certainly wouldn’t paint them with emulsion if I ever needed too that’s for sure!

Reactions: 2
I cant believe she used a knife for a screw driver. She is the thickest person out there. Not only does she bodge everything she doesnt even have the right tools I do not understand. Not even one from a cracker?? Shes unbelievably unbelievable. I used to like her ig but not it is just manic tit. There will always be so so many questions. I just cant, I just dont get it....what is wrong with her.....why is she so unhinged??? I remember how we all used to get a laugh but now she just baffles us?! Like do you think there is actually something wrong? Or missing most likely.

Reactions: 7
I cant believe she used a knife for a screw driver. She is the thickest person out there. Not only does she bodge everything she doesnt even have the right tools I do not understand. Not even one from a cracker?? Shes unbelievably unbelievable. I used to like her ig but not it is just manic tit. There will always be so so many questions. I just cant, I just dont get it....what is wrong with her.....why is she so unhinged??? I remember how we all used to get a laugh but now she just baffles us?! Like do you think there is actually something wrong? Or missing most likely.
I understand what you mean. Perhaps she spends too much time on her own, it seems she barely even spends any time with Avery as he's at nursery or asleep. Perhaps talking to her phone is all the interaction she has in the day? I know we take the mick, but if she was my friend I think I'd be a bit concerned. We only see snippets of her life of course, but she seems lonely to me...

Reactions: 8
She has absolutely lost it. Why are her family not concerned? She doesn’t seem to have any friends that she goes out with. Her life is literally painting the house, cleaning with inappropriate products and going out with jacks dad. Poor old Avery doesn’t get a look in, being at nursery and then forced to sleep all afternoon!

Reactions: 6
Face gets rounder every time I see it 😲
Here she is 😂😂😂😂

I've upcycled most of the furniture in my house & it takes a hell of a lot of effort (cleaning, priming, painting etc) with proper furniture paint. God knows how much effort it's taking with bloody Matt emulsion 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly, just when you think she couldn't do something worse than, she pulls it out of the bag!
I used to do my furniture but the shabby tit days are long gone! I told her over and over to get some Annie Sloan 🥱 just kept saying she ‘prefers’ crappy wilko paint,it used to take me hours to do mine,paint sand paint sand,wax,buff ffs hers looks absolutely shocking 😩

She’s up to eyes in debt. I’ve been working full time since my son is was 10 months old we couldn’t afford me not being back

wrong threads?
No not wrong threads,was just talking to someone on this thread about someone else because someone needs to make a thread about this other insta twit!

Last edited:
Usually on the hinch thread but had to come see if there was anything on stace as I just couldn’t get my head around the paint? White emulsion on everything from the furniture to the worktops to the freshly rug doctored carpets.... why????
and don’t get me started on sanding the carpet and gluing it back down WTAF!!!!

Reactions: 7
I think she's not using a new paint brush or different pain because she wants to prove everyone that she's right. She has to convince herself that she's busy and has done loads on the day.
She would also get a better result using a roller to paint...

I’m shocked. She superglued ribbon on back of a nice picture a lady as done for her why. Was nice befor she react it

OMG now she paint frame and wicker basket with the wilko paint 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Again, if she'd done it properly, the ribbon could have looked quite nice on the back of that frame - and if she had paid for it in the first place.
I find it incredibly rude that she's done that to an item that was gifted. If I was the small business who had given her that I would be quite offended!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I’m shocked. She superglued ribbon on back of a nice picture a lady as done for her why. Was nice befor she react it

OMG now she paint frame and wicker basket with the wilko paint 🤦🏻‍♀️
If I was the lady who gifted her that item I'd be going absolutely off my head. Absolute cheek of it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.