All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes Dani that was it. I can picture her face. They seemed to have good times going shopping, I often wondered if they were still in touch
She was odd though, she use to gush over Stacey saying she was wife / mum / home owner goals and when she has a house of her own she would do it just like Stacey’s! She use to comment on every post it was a bit single white female to be fair. She use to be Stacey Uber! she actually created a profile on here when Stacey first realised she was on tattle to come one and defend Stacey. It’s was so cringe

Reactions: 2
She was odd though, she use to gush over Stacey saying she was wife / mum / home owner goals and when she has a house of her own she would do it just like Stacey’s! She use to comment on every post it was a bit single white female to be fair. She use to be Stacey Uber! she actually created a profile on here when Stacey first realised she was on tattle to come one and defend Stacey. It’s was so cringe
Yeah I do remember the girl often talking about things like her future house / future husband / any future kids etc. What I remember most is photos of the cath kidston hauls lol

Is that a corpse? 🤔
Haha what the HELL is that foot ! You wouldn’t think a toddler lives in this house looking at the living room. God it’s all white and depressing with now blush pink all over the place 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
is it me or dose she have to different set of curtains at the front window long looks shorter and there not patten at top 😂

The living room isn’t my cup of tea but honestly looks much better with the sofas not pushed next to each other and a tiny bit of colour added. Before it literally looked like someone’s soul had been removed. I mean the room could do with a lot more colour still and the grey trend really has got to stop. But between the two Id rather have pink than grey and white.

Reactions: 6
The living room isn’t my cup of tea but honestly looks much better with the sofas not pushed next to each other and a tiny bit of colour added. Before it literally looked like someone’s soul had been removed. I mean the room could do with a lot more colour still and the grey trend really has got to stop. But between the two Id rather have pink than grey and white.
Imagine how gorgeous averys bedroom could be if she put some colour in it for him. All this grey and white it’s like his personality has been sucked right out of the room

Reactions: 8
Imagine how gorgeous averys bedroom could be if she put some colour in it for him. All this grey and white it’s like his personality has been sucked right out of the room
I know, it makes me so sad seeing no colour in his room. I reckon he would benefit from a rainbow of colours in his room. I mean take the yellow, imagine how warm and cosy that could be for him, with some of his favourite toys like dinosaurs, paw patrol etc around. A child’s room is meant to be fun not like something from a dolls house. I’m baffled by this fad of everyone having their toddlers rooms looking like something out of a magazine lately. Wish they’d let kids be bloody kids.

Reactions: 9
is it me or dose she have to different set of curtains at the front window long looks shorter and there not patten at top 😂
She said the other day that she still needed to get another set of curtains for the back of the room!
She had another hard day of sitting on her arse didn’t she?

• Haha
2020 is gonna be a good year, Bodge It Stace is going to re-do the conservatory!!!! I cannot wait 😂👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know she used the good old wilko emulsion on the conservatory floor last year! 😂 I can't wait to see her fixing the leaks and the walls! This is going to be brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My son's room has always had plain white walls which he has filled with posters and pictures that he loves, they are easily changed with his different phases and he absolutely loves it, he does have one painted wall which is the brightest blue him and my partner could find much to my dismay (I wanted yellow) lmao but he loves his room and its colourful and happy and there are days i can't even get him to come downstairs because he loves spending his time in there. I don't think I could live in a house with no charm.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why she did him a playroom upstairs and not use the the conservatory. Such a waste of space.
She painted the floor and is shocked a year later its ruined 😂😂
The shed looked rotten at the bottom, I would love to see the front garden and how that has held up.

• Haha
I can’t believe she wastes money on crap when her conservatory roof is leaking! Stop spending money and get the roof fixed!!!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she did him a playroom upstairs and not use the the conservatory. Such a waste of space.
She painted the floor and is shocked a year later its ruined 😂😂
The shed looked rotten at the bottom, I would love to see the front garden and how that has held up.
Probably because the conservatory is freezing and leaks - it's just a glorified lean to!
I still chuckle about when she referred to it as an extension!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Conservatory needs knocked down. It's such a bodge job.
I cannot wait to see how she fixes the leaks, it’s gonna be gold!! 😂👌🏻
seriously though, don’t know why they are wasting money on fixing it when it will just need fixing again at some point. Save and get it replaced!

seriously though, don’t know why they are wasting money on fixing it when it will just need fixing again at some point. Save and get it replaced!
Nothing a tin of wilko white emulsion, a few recycled glossy boxes and some pink velvet material can’t fix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn't agree more!
Clearly Stace hasn't heard the phrase "buy cheap, buy twice'!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.