All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything in her house (and life) over the top and tacky!! Absolutely no taste at all 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
How does she manage to have all those awful knick knacks & ornaments (and reed diffusers on a footstool) all over the place without Avery messing with them? My kids would be playing with everything!

Reactions: 9
I'm usually an observer not a commenter as she didnt particularly bother me, but the ribbon on the glass frame has irked me today. To do that to a gifted item from a small business is so rude and ungrateful! And it looked so much better before 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Again, if she'd done it properly, the ribbon could have looked quite nice on the back of that frame - and if she had paid for it in the first place.
I find it incredibly rude that she's done that to an item that was gifted. If I was the small business who had given her that I would be quite offended!
If I was the lady who gifted her that item I'd be going absolutely off my head. Absolute cheek of it.
Yes that what I was thinking she gifted it then she glue sumone old ribbon on back nice piece of card Or fabric. Or putting in a plan wall wood been better

Gluing the ribbon on the gifted item is definitely out of order, pretty much going against the 1000000 stories she made screaming about it, then bodge jobbed it to suit Stacey's tacky house.
Jack comments on that he prefers it, BECAUSE THERE IS COLOUR IN THE ROOM AT LAST not sitting there thinking if your eyes are actually working or not because it looked like a frigging filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First off, the ribbon on the back of the plaque looks tit, why is she gushing about how beautiful it looks? And yes, I would be completely miffed if I had gifted that item to her. Though isn’t that woman who owns that business a “friend” of hers?
Second, that completely manic way she was slapping paint on that wicker basket was enough to make anyone nauseous! 🤢
How does she manage to have all those awful knick knacks & ornaments (and reed diffusers on a footstool) all over the place without Avery messing with them? My kids would be playing with everything!
I thought the same!!! My daughter would be playing with all of that!! Clearly he’s been screeched at enough times that he knows he’s only allowed to play with the baby toys in the box. 🙄 why that boy doesn’t have any age appropriate toys is bizarre!

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed Stacy since before she got married. Does anyone remember (via her insta page) a girl she used to meet up with regularly and they would go to outlet shopping villages and get cath kidston stuff? And tag each other on insta? I often wonder if she still sees that girl because they seemed to be good friends. I remember they would discuss what they had bought.

Reactions: 12
I’ve followed Stacy since before she got married. Does anyone remember (via her insta page) a girl she used to meet up with regularly and they would go to outlet shopping villages and get cath kidston stuff? And tag each other on insta? I often wonder if she still sees that girl because they seemed to be good friends. I remember they would discuss what they had bought.
I may be wrong but I’m sure she used her to get lifts to go shopping and feel like the friend even used to buy her some pretty generous gifts?

Reactions: 4
I may be wrong but I’m sure she used her to get lifts to go shopping and feel like the friend even used to buy her some pretty generous gifts?
Yeah this girl has been mentioned before, her name is Dani. No idea if they are still friends tho.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else follow a girl called Charlotte Smith in insta? From What I remember, she used to date Jack's friend & she used to be friends with Stacey. But it doesn't look like they are friends anymore. She comes across as quite intellectual & not very material like Stacey so I can't think they had much in common!

Reactions: 1
Yes I remember that, back when her favourite thing was everything floral and kitsch!

Yeah this girl has been mentioned before, her name is Dani. No idea if they are still friends tho.
Her account is misscollins91 but there hasn’t been any mention of Stacy for some time! All very odd. I don’t think our Stacy has any friends left!

Ah yes Dani that was it. I can picture her face. They seemed to have good times going shopping, I often wondered if they were still in touch

That ribbon, omg why why!!! The frame was nice as it is if it's your cup of tea but why do that on a gifted item, I'd be livid if I made it for her!

I bet the thing about her friend making Avery the photo book is a total lie Averys speech therapist would have told her to make it

Reactions: 5
The ribbon looks awful behind that frame.

She's an absolute car crash. Everyday I think she can't get worse but she always manages to pull something out of the bag!

Reactions: 4
I really want to message her but don’t want to be blocked 😅 but if she just varnished her furniture she wouldn’t have to repaint it at all because you could wipe it clean!! I Annie Sloaned some old pine furniture and put some clear Matt varnish on top and it honestly would wipe clean so easily! Someone please tell her - I can smell the paint fumes through my phone from her house 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.