All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s just me but I don’t believe for a second she got all those bits off Facebook selling pages. Funny how they are all still in B&M now. I’m sure it’s for our benefit so she doesn’t appear to be spending so much constantly if she makes out they were such bargains. All look brand new 🤔
As if she’s changing the bathroom it’s only 2 mins since she did it all pink, now she’s bored. She’s never happy is she!
100% agree! Pretty sure the tag is still attached to that round cushion! And those curtains definitely look brand new!
Can't wait to see her paint her new table to look just like her old table!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
O she started sellin her up cycled things she no lingers wonts can’t wait for the up cycling of the new pieces with that disgusting old crush And her frantically painting 🤨

I would guess that all the stuff she had off Facebook selling is stolen, that's why it's all new and still in store.
She just has to do makeovers to make herself feel better. She never has any real life goals, like learn to drive, save for a holiday, go back to work.
Sad really, I do feel sorry for her as she does seem lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
100% agree! Pretty sure the tag is still attached to that round cushion! And those curtains definitely look brand new!
Can't wait to see her paint her new table to look just like her old table!
This is just another example of her not being able to help spending, even when it’s on old tit from a skip! 😂

Not a sniff of slimming world, and she's deleted her post where she'd won that award 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG Iv never had dirty marks were a photo frame as been 😱. Why wall so dirty she not long painted them

• Sick
Here’s an idea Stacey. Put all those Xmas decorations and net curtains, right into the skip where you seem to hand around! They are hideous and your poor son and husband deserve some colour in their lives!! You dress up the house like a dolls house 😭

Reactions: 3
So she wants pink in the living room because that's where she spends all her time? Isn't a living room a family room? It is already grey and boring for her taste why on earth does she need to add more tat to please herself? She isn't in Averys playroom but did he get to pick a colour for it?
I've never known anyone so selfish and pathetic.

Does her husband do ANYTHING??? I have never seen any indication that he does anything, not even wash up! I appreciate he works and she doesn't, but seriously she needs to give him a kick up the backside.

Reactions: 6
OMG Iv never had dirty marks were a photo frame as been 😱. Why wall so dirty she not long painted them
Too many candles burning creating soot everywhere and she never seems to open her windows.

• Sick
I find it strange that she does everything on her own... I get when kids are young but avery is old enough to be upstairs helping passing the stuff up? That's what my kids do when we put stuff up the loft, kids love to help.
She says insta reality as if we all live like that! Houses get dirty and messy but not like hers and it's a constant circle of manic cleaning and then nothing and living in a tit hole and then a manic clean.

I find it strange that she does everything on her own... I get when kids are young but avery is old enough to be upstairs helping passing the stuff up? That's what my kids do when we put stuff up the loft, kids love to help.
She says insta reality as if we all live like that! Houses get dirty and messy but not like hers and it's a constant circle of manic cleaning and then nothing and living in a tit hole and then a manic clean.
Yes this! My daughter is 2 and she loves to help me load the tumble dryer. I leave her the pile of stuff to go in and the leave it on the right program and she piles it in, shuts the door and presses start!
I don’t know how she can leave all the mess to pile up like that, doing it as you go Is so much easier.

Reactions: 4
Yes this! My daughter is 2 and she loves to help me load the tumble dryer. I leave her the pile of stuff to go in and the leave it on the right program and she piles it in, shuts the door and presses start!
I don’t know how she can leave all the mess to pile up like that, doing it as you go Is so much easier.
Same! My daughter HAS to be involved! Especially when it's quicker if I could do it myself! 😂 If she involved Avery she could encourage him to talk about what they're doing and learn conversational skills.
Also, cleaning/tidying is so much easier when you stay on top of things. "Insta-reality" is not the same as being lazy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.