All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. They are just professional show offs and greedy. Gone are the days that it impresses people, now it just makes them look pretty shallow and pathetic 😳
Now it’s all for the gram. My kid got one egg and no Easter egg hunt , people forget what Easter is actually about - I bet you ask these people and they don’t even know.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now it’s all for the gram. My kid got one egg and no Easter egg hunt , people forget what Easter is actually about - I bet you ask these people and they don’t even know.
Snap!!! Just 1 egg each for my 2. Seen so many pictures today of everyone going OTT. My 1 year old wasn't fussed Haha but my 5 year old was delighted with hers. And wouldn't think to ask or expect any more

Reactions: 4
No need for that many eggs and "gifts" it is most definitely not what Easter is about!

Also, very surprised the boat isnt painted grey....

No need for that many eggs and "gifts" it is most definitely not what Easter is about!

Also, very surprised the boat isnt painted grey....
And If it was meant for his birthday why give it to him at Easter?? No one needs presents for Easter!!!!! Also on credit again Stacey??

Reactions: 7
And If it was meant for his birthday why give it to him at Easter?? No one needs presents for Easter!!!!! Also on credit again Stacey??
He is at an age now where getting gifts would be quite exciting but Avery wont know his head from his arse with all the tit she constantly buys.

Avery looks so disinterested in that Easter egg hunt poor boy he couldn't care less. Just a normal day of her barking orders.
I see she has shown us the dinbuer table in use too.... obviously just for special occasion I bet.

Ps- long time lurker and long time Stacey follower here

Avery looks so disinterested in that Easter egg hunt poor boy he couldn't care less. Just a normal day of her barking orders.
I see she has shown us the dinbuer table in use too.... obviously just for special occasion I bet.

Ps- long time lurker and long time Stacey follower here
Meant dinner!!

Reactions: 3
What’s more annoying? Stacey’s voice or Jacks voice? Mooooooore ... Good boy .... In the bucket Avery in the bucket Avery in the bucket Avery .... Moooooreeee 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I honestly thought that dinner was the dogs left over scraps 😂😂😂 what's with the gravy?! No wonder her arse is huge with that size dinner 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope she is chasing up some support for avery it's so clear in those videos that he has a delay or is on the spectrum, he looks very overwhelmed 😫

Reactions: 10
Wow I’m actually shocked she’s posted a video where Avery is stimming! I just can’t stand the way she talks/barks at him. She has no patience at all. He’s definitely got autism, he’s very similar to my daughter.

Reactions: 8
Just watched his egg hunt, I had to encourage my daughter like that when she was 1! She will be in the same year group as Avery and it's quite a shock seeing how far behind he is. There's so much she could do with him to help but she's just ignoring it.
I'm so tempted to message her to ask but think she will just block.
Feel so sorry for him and her because she clearly can't deal with it.

Reactions: 6
I also noticed that he mimics the tone she uses to talk (scream) to him, he doesn't say words just mimics the sound. He just seems so uninterested in her and seems like he wants her to just leave him alone and I don't blame him because she is so overwhelming with noise and physically, she is all over him constantly, as if she can't just sit back and relax to watch him potter about. The only time he is left alone is locked in the play room when she is filming her "clean" sprees for the gram.. no wonder he still naps 😅

I’ve already messaged her before, as I have an ASD child. I sent her a nice message just asking if she had taken him to be assessed and if she needed to talk or needed any advice I’d be happy to help. She blocked me! She’s the type of mother who is ashamed that her child is different. If she was clever she could use it to help boost her platform (as we all know she’s dying to be recognised and be an influencer) )

Just watched his egg hunt, I had to encourage my daughter like that when she was 1! She will be in the same year group as Avery and it's quite a shock seeing how far behind he is. There's so much she could do with him to help but she's just ignoring it.
I'm so tempted to message her to ask but think she will just block.
Feel so sorry for him and her because she clearly can't deal with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Iv said it before the Instagram and Facebook community for children with the same needs is huge, why she doesn't reach out I don't know.

Reactions: 4
So sad to watch! I feel all the work the nursery have done with him has probably all come undone with him now being at home with her during this lockdown, he seems to prefer Jack I think as he looks a hell of alot calmer and more patient than Stacey does!

Also no words for that roast dinner 😲🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.