All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait to see how she fixes the leaks, it’s gonna be gold!! 😂👌🏻
seriously though, don’t know why they are wasting money on fixing it when it will just need fixing again at some point. Save and get it replaced!
You can tell by looking at it that it hasn't been constructed properly. It's damp and probably freezing. What's the point just knock it down and have nice French doors going out onto a patio area ffs

Reactions: 7
She was odd though, she use to gush over Stacey saying she was wife / mum / home owner goals and when she has a house of her own she would do it just like Stacey’s! She use to comment on every post it was a bit single white female to be fair. She use to be Stacey Uber! she actually created a profile on here when Stacey first realised she was on tattle to come one and defend Stacey. It’s was so cringe
Stacey just used her for the free rides and gifts. Stacey will only do something if it benefits her. Like I’ve said many times this woman is extremely selfish PERIOD.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think it’s not a good idea to keep medicine in a child’s room? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Avery has A LOT of clothes for a child that wears a uniform for mornings at nursery and sleeps in the afternoons!
His pyjama stash is enormous!

Does anyone else think it’s not a good idea to keep medicine in a child’s room? 🤔
I was literally going to say the same thing, especially in the top draw of the chest of drawers he could easily reach that.

Surely if she puts a sofa bed in that cold and damp conservatory it’s going to get ruined? She said she’s going to pull it into the front room when they have guests but it will be covered in mould if it’s left out there!

• Sick
Yes and bubble bath. Kids are inquisitive. It would be irresponsible to leave stuff like that for a child to find.

Reactions: 2
Yes and bubble bath. Kids are inquisitive. It would be irresponsible to leave stuff like that for a child to find.
My kids am bag enough when they am in the actual bath, they got hold of the bubble bath once and squirted it all out whilst I was getting the towels ... her poor carpet will be ruined 🙄

Waiting for Jack's dad to come and provide her with a lift to her parent's house 🙄 can't she get a bus or a train like other people who don't drive?

Reactions: 5
My god she's absolutely manic isn't she! No need for the way she describes things 🤯

Reactions: 2
HOW MANY CHRISTMAS T SHIRTS DOES ONE CHILD NEED

I swear since the sales after Christmas she had bought him about 30!!!!

The thing is, even if that nativity outfit is a pound - what is the NEED for it?!? If you’re gonna buy it because you can’t resist a bargain why not donate it to A school or church where the kids do nativities every year

Reactions: 13
Her spending is obscene. Avery doesnt NEED anything she's bought him.
Stacey, it is not a bargain unless you needed it!

Which little boy wants to dress up as a shepherd or a king??? Bloody donate them to the school you twit

• Haha
Omg what the duck is she doing putting bits of sparkly paper behind the draw handles ? So she’s so offended by a bit of white fabric showing through the also white drawers that she’s cut out some paper and shoved it between the drawer and the box!isnt the point to be able to get your hand slightly in so you can open the drawer ?No Stacey it doesn’t look so much better and no you haven’t saved any money ...saved money doing what exactly ?
Also how old is Avery ? I could understand if she didn’t have money to spend but she clearly does cos she buys constant tit,but that room looks like it’s for a new born baby!! All the baby trinkets and lack of toys suitable for a nursery aged boy .Im all about letting them be little but let’s face it he’s going to school this year isn’t he ?!
Don’t get me started on the Xmas fancy dress outfits ,must be nice to have the room I suppose ! how many Xmas themed jumpers ,T-shirt’s,slippers etc is she going to hoard til December btw?! And I bet she still buys more when next Xmas comes around .

• Heart
Maybe it was the angle, but you couldn’t really see that paper in the drawers 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.