All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ermmmmmmmmm tassimo hot chocolate made from the kettle.....I cant find the words to express my feelings on this

On another note, her decorated tree is just pure tack 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she so cringe 😂
Genuinely can’t fathom why she’s doing this like a tutorial, like none of us have ever decorated a bloody tree before. Surely its common sense to stand back and see where the gaps are? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erm.. the hot chocolate? Can anyone explain it to me please?
Yep I can....eeeek lovelies I have been gifted tassimo pods and I accepted them even though I don't have a tassimo so I can make another sh*t video for you as so many people have requested one of me tipping in my tassimo pod! Eeeek Happy Friday for tomorrow lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the actual duck is that tree ?? It’s like she’s got all three boxes down and made it her mission to get everything on it ... can anyone see the tree anymore ?
Also I don’t understand what flowers have to do with Christmas either

Don’t hate me but I don’t mind the tree or her decorations. I’m partial to a tacktastic tree!! 😂😂 However, most of them haven’t been hung properly, she’s just nestled them gently onto the branches. Surely they’ll just fall off when Avery or the dog get too close? Mine get pulled off, knocked off, moved about, the works!! Shame she didn’t get the little lad involved, probably isn’t allowed near the tree whatsoever!!!!

Reactions: 6
Don’t hate me but I don’t mind the tree or her decorations. I’m partial to a tacktastic tree!! 😂😂 However, most of them haven’t been hung properly, she’s just nestled them gently onto the branches. Surely they’ll just fall off when Avery or the dog get too close? Mine get pulled off, knocked off, moved about, the works!! Shame she didn’t get the little lad involved, probably isn’t allowed near the tree whatsoever!!!!
TBF I have a grey tree with silver & white decorations but I don’t pile them on OR use warm lights 😂

Reactions: 1
TBF I have a grey tree with silver & white decorations but I don’t pile them on OR use warm lights 😂
Agreed!! The warm white lights did bug me a little tbh, especially when she’s got ice blue and bright white light ornaments surrounding the tree, she could’ve at least tried to match it up better!! Just had a nosey on this Gemma Louise person and literally Stacey is the poorly budgeted version of the girl!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s stressing me out! White lights with greys/silvers/whites - warm lights with golds red more traditional trees!!! Yeah she is a budget older tackier version 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That tree is horrendous, I'll be honest...it was going okay until a point. And then it was too much 🙈
Also not a fan on flowers on a christmas tree, and butterflies 🤔

Reactions: 3
Baffled why she saying is she needs to keep the Frebreze spray way from the tree because she doesn't want to set the lights on fire, but then sprays the lampshade and all around it? Doesn't she know that it's a light too?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised the tree hasn’t collapsed under the weight of all those decorations!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.