All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to have a YouTube Channel ...

Enjoy guys 😏😏 you’re welcome!! CRINGE! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She reckons it's all her moms Christmas shopping and some of her early birthday gifts. Utter nonsense. And stacey hun its mum not mom. We are not in America
Mom is also regional and is used in the Midlands. I use Mom and have done for 40 years as has my sister for 53 years.

I’m utterly shocked that she hasn’t started a YouTube channel yet. With all the crappy tutorials and tacky hauls, surely it’s only a matter of time? 🤔
Apparently she did have a you tube channel years ago. There was a post on one of these threads linking to them but she's taken them down since. Bit gutted I missed them!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She used to have a YouTube Channel ...

Enjoy guys 😏😏 you’re welcome!! CRINGE! 🤦🏼‍♀️
She used to have videos of her singing in there as wwell she must have removed them

Totally agree with this. I don’t care what size she is but why make a big thing about having a HUGE top in XL when the other clothes are 20 🤦🏾‍♀️
She's never a size 20 is she?

I was thinking that about the packaging!!! ‘Shiny rose gold print’ who buys something because of the packaging ffs!! And she has brought a jasmine hairbrush,you could see it in the bag at the beginning but obviously cane on here first and read the comments so didn’t show it 😂😂😂😂

Size 20 🙈

I think you’d have to be super slim to pull them off 😩 there awful!

He’s a boy,there’s nothing wrong with saying he should be there laying with boys stuff because from what I can see it’s mostly girly stuff he’s playing with!!! Play with both,mix it up but she doesn’t,the boy don’t give a rats ass about a stupid sparkly doll!

That is so true!!! I’m sick of this gender neutral bollocks!!! Most boys naturally go for cats & trucks and most girls go for dolly’s and prams Ffs! The worlds gone mad over this crap!
It's not about being gender neutral at all. And it's not a fad or a trend. It's about children being able to play with whatever the hell they like.

I'm 40 and played with cars and guns when I was younger and wasn't discouraged. Forcing a stereotype is probably worse than letting children explore and play with what they like.

Many many parents won't let their boys play with dolls or pushchairs because they think it means their son won't be masculine, how ridiculous is that?!

I've had parents at work ask me to stop their sons playing with dolls, dress up and the home corner because they want proper little boys. Majority of the time, the boys go straight for those toys to play. I've had a parent asking to speak to me because their child was upset as they were asked to help at tidy up time and because he doesn't do it at home (because tidying up is done by Mom and Sister) he doesn't understand why he has to do it and could he miss out tidy up time as its usually done by the girls.

Remind me again why people are raising sons like this and why it's OK?! How embarrassing to raise a son that believes he doesn't have to tidy or get involved with babies because "that's what girls do"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's never a size 20 is she?

It's not about being gender neutral at all. And it's not a fad or a trend. It's about children being able to play with whatever the hell they like.

I'm 40 and played with cars and guns when I was younger and wasn't discouraged. Forcing a stereotype is probably worse than letting children explore and play with what they like.

Many many parents won't let their boys play with dolls or pushchairs because they think it means their son won't be masculine, how ridiculous is that?!

I've had parents at work ask me to stop their sons playing with dolls, dress up and the home corner because they want proper little boys. Majority of the time, the boys go straight for those toys to play. I've had a parent asking to speak to me because their child was upset as they were asked to help at tidy up time and because he doesn't do it at home (because tidying up is done by Mom and Sister) he doesn't understand why he has to do it and could he miss out tidy up time as its usually done by the girls.

Remind me again why people are raising sons like this and why it's OK?! How embarrassing to raise a son that believes he doesn't have to tidy or get involved with babies because "that's what girls do"
No the point is he doesn’t have ‘boys’ toys,it’s all what she wants,he’s either got stuff too young for him or it’s all girly! Whether you like it or not boys usually prefer BOYS toys! That’s why they sell BOYS toys!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
She used to have videos of her singing in there as wwell she must have removed them
I remember her singing videos!! Obvs removed them once it was made public on here!

She’s happy having these dodgy DIY balayage/nail videos on Instagram, but semi-decent signing videos on youtube are a no no? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was thinking that about the packaging!!! ‘Shiny rose gold print’ who buys something because of the packaging ffs!! And she has brought a jasmine hairbrush,you could see it in the bag at the beginning but obviously cane on here first and read the comments so didn’t show it 😂😂😂😂

Size 20 🙈

I think you’d have to be super slim to pull them off 😩 there awful!

He’s a boy,there’s nothing wrong with saying he should be there laying with boys stuff because from what I can see it’s mostly girly stuff he’s playing with!!! Play with both,mix it up but she doesn’t,the boy don’t give a rats ass about a stupid sparkly doll!

That is so true!!! I’m sick of this gender neutral bollocks!!! Most boys naturally go for cats & trucks and most girls go for dolly’s and prams Ffs! The worlds gone mad over this crap!
This is why I stopped replying 😔 🤣

Maybe I’ll unfollow then 😂 I only started because I seen a thread on her but her voice grates on me
I watch her videos with the sound off! Poor Avery is all I can say when she talks to him. At least we can mute her!

No the point is he doesn’t have ‘boys’ toys,it’s all what she wants,he’s either got stuff too young for him or it’s all girly! Whether you like it or not boys usually prefer BOYS toys! That’s why they sell BOYS toys!!!!!!!!
Do calm down. Its not what I like. All this is doing is showing how you are spectacularly missing the point.

The point you keep missing is that toys shouldn't be classified by sex, toys should be available for either to play with but people are adamane that there should be gender specific toys and gender specific roles in life when actually, anyone should be able to do anything if they have the ability regardless of their sex.

Reactions: 2
I watch her videos with the sound off! Poor Avery is all I can say when she talks to him. At least we can mute her!

Do calm down. Its not what I like. All this is doing is showing how you are spectacularly missing the point.

The point you keep missing is that toys shouldn't be classified by sex, toys should be available for either to play with but people are adamane that there should be gender specific toys and gender specific roles in life when actually, anyone should be able to do anything if they have the ability regardless of their sex.
‘Do calm down’ do stop being so patronising you absolute freak!!!!! I’m not missing any point!!! They have a ‘boys’ and ‘girls’ section in every department so instead of trying to fix the world on here with your twatty comments how about you get in touch with every single shop that does this!!!!

Maybe I’ll unfollow then 😂 I only started because I seen a thread on her but her voice grates on me
She’s got the most annoying voice hasn’t she 😩 now she’s put on a cleaning countdown ffs!!! Wait for it! She cleans like a mental person on speed 😂😂😂

Yesss I thought exactly the same!! And she says loads of things are ‘Rose gold’ when they aren’t!!!
That writing on the famous clam shell was quite clearly as gold as gold gets 😂 there was no rose in that 😂😂😂

Last edited:
She’s definitely doing these stupid videos and countdowns now as a result of reading comments on this site! Get a life Stacey, you know like friends holidays outings and having FUN!

‘Do calm down’ do stop being so patronising you absolute freak!!!!! I’m not missing any point!!! They have a ‘boys’ and ‘girls’ section in every department so instead of trying to fix the world on here with your twatty comments how about you get in touch with every single shop that does this!!!!

She’s got the most annoying voice hasn’t she 😩 now she’s put on a cleaning countdown ffs!!! Wait for it! She cleans like a mental person on speed 😂😂😂

That writing on the famous clam shell was quite clearly as gold as gold gets 😂 there was no rose in that 😂😂😂
Goodness me. I'm not trying to fix the world and yes, you really do need to calm down. How silly to get yourself worked up over someone else's opinion?

I'm just simply pointing out that people shouldn't get so angry about boys/girls toys and be adamant that boys have to have boy toys. At the end of the day, does it really matter? It really doesn't.

My son wanted a doll because he played with one at nursery. I didn't wring my hands and clutch my pearls because they are girls toys, I just got him one.

Unclench and remember not everyone shares your (dated) gender specific views.

Reactions: 7
@motherhen @EmilyChambers please stop fighting, you're scaring the children 😭
I'm not fighting. I just have a different opinion that someone doesnt like!

She keeps going on about the clam shell being a bargain, surely it's only a bargain if you need it, otherwise you've just spent a £1 on a product that you don't need, along with £3 on a broke make up pallet because it has good pigment and a tenner on a bag because it's big.

That's £14 she could have saved towards getting the leak fixed or new cooking pans.

And why would her Mom buy Birthday and Christmas presents and leave them with her?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else wonder why she was getting off on the labels? Not even 'packaging' literally the label because they're shiny? She's like a bloody magpie! Oooo shiny label!!! She's the most least environmentally friendly person I know! And also did you hear how many times she repeated and made aware she did not buy any of this stuff? I bet she bought it all, then read here, and said mum, actually do you wanna just give me the money for this and I'll just have it for my birthday? 🤣 Oh also going back to the doll and Avery wanting the tissue paper more....surely that's a sensory thing..he probably loved it for the noise and feel etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just an after thought from experience!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else wonder why she was getting off on the labels? Not even 'packaging' literally the label because they're shiny? She's like a bloody magpie! Oooo shiny label!!! She's the most least environmentally friendly person I know! And also did you hear how many times she repeated and made aware she did not buy any of this stuff? I bet she bought it all, then read here, and said mum, actually do you wanna just give me the money for this and I'll just have it for my birthday? 🤣 Oh also going back to the doll and Avery wanting the tissue paper more....surely that's a sensory thing..he probably loved it for the noise and feel etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just an after thought from experience!
Regarding the tissue paper, you are possibly right but I think most kids love packaging more than the stuff inside. My kids always go for the bubble wrap or foam before what’s in side :)

Reactions: 1
I think the important thing to remember in all of this is....... she bought a clam....because it was £1....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There will be forced videos next week of Avery ‘playing’ with it just to prove it wasn’t a waste of money! 😂
Or she might try book a last min holiday abroad if you can get them in the studio catalogue 😏
All for a picture of her in the clam, in the pool, for the gram of course 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.