All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I’m not a brainwashed little sheep, boys play with cars, trucks, get muddy and manky and girls play with dolls. Yes, a boy may pick up a Barbie but most put it down, yes, girls get dirty but they prefer playing with dollies and tea sets. Jesus Christ what has this world become. One is born with a vag, one is born with a willy. Girl. Boy. That is it. Stacy needs to let him be a normal little boy playing with cars and things like that. How can he get on in life if his whole bedroom is a showroom pretty much and filled with stars. This world is absolutely ridiculous. My brother had Thomas the tank on his walls, I had flowers. We are both fine. We have jobs, wife/husband, kids. duck me people need to stop with the gender tit. Girl. Boy. That’s our sex. That is it until we are old enough to make our own decisions on what we are 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm well aware of this as I have a son myself, it's not just about him having a "dollie" it's the fact she bought that more for her than him, take a look at his playroom and the majority of his toys are not your typical boys toys, not 1 primary colour anywhere
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 Very point! Exactly what I thought.
Anything she buys its what she wants him to have why not allow him to pick it...
But what I did notice is that he gave the doll MORE ATTENTION and INTERACTION than I have EVER SEEN him give HER OR ANYONE ELSE!! So maybe this will help his speech because he don't want to talk to her.

Ffs she’s bought a blow up shell 😂😂 wait for the next one! Laying on the shell like bloody Ariel from the little mermaid floating on Averys paddling pool 😂 seen as she truly thinks she’s a Disney princess herself 😩 no Stacey,Disney princesses don’t have moon faces 😂😂😂

Bec

uase

because she thinks she’s a Disney princess 😂😂 I cant wait for the post where she’s laying on it thinking she’s Ariel 😂😂😂
I can't get the whole ariel image out my head now 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I’m not a brainwashed little sheep, boys play with cars, trucks, get muddy and manky and girls play with dolls. Yes, a boy may pick up a Barbie but most put it down, yes, girls get dirty but they prefer playing with dollies and tea sets. Jesus Christ what has this world become. One is born with a vag, one is born with a willy. Girl. Boy. That is it. Stacy needs to let him be a normal little boy playing with cars and things like that. How can he get on in life if his whole bedroom is a showroom pretty much and filled with stars. This world is absolutely ridiculous. My brother had Thomas the tank on his walls, I had flowers. We are both fine. We have jobs, wife/husband, kids. duck me people need to stop with the gender tit. Girl. Boy. That’s our sex. That is it until we are old enough to make our own decisions on what we are 🙄🙄🙄
I played with toy cars and star wars as well as barbies and dolls. I'm also perfectly fine. I really disagree with people slating him having a doll. Slate the colour. Slate the lack of colour rather!! But it is perfectly normal to have a doll as a boy. In this day and age why have discrimination against who can play with what type of toys?! I think I'm better of not viewing this thread for a while as I cannot believe the gender discrimination. It's a disturbing world we live in when children are pushed to play with certain types of toys based on their gender.

Yes boys can play with dolls just like girls can kick a football - BUT the issue here is that Stacey is not giving him full stimulation. My nephew at 3 had various of different toys including a dolls house and a mini football pitch, he’s now 8 and developed his own personality and has his OWN interests. She’s not allowing him to develop any interest
Exactly!! The issue shouldn't be that the boy has a doll.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why everyone is focusing on the doll when she’s bought an inflatable clam! 😂 Endless possibilities of discussion with that thing!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who cares if she’s bought him a doll?? He doesn’t really look interested/probably doesn’t know how to play with it.

She obviously reads here after saying her mum bought all of the primark stuff she only spent a small amount on the handbag.

Not one #ad or #gifted on her stories or grid post about the doll. Seems pretty stupid after the email I received back from the ASA!

I sent the below response.....she seriously can’t get away with it for much longer - clearly taking the piss.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I played with toy cars and star wars as well as barbies and dolls. I'm also perfectly fine. I really disagree with people slating him having a doll. Slate the colour. Slate the lack of colour rather!! But it is perfectly normal to have a doll as a boy. In this day and age why have discrimination against who can play with what type of toys?! I think I'm better of not viewing this thread for a while as I cannot believe the gender discrimination. It's a disturbing world we live in when children are pushed to play with certain types of toys based on their gender.

Exactly!! The issue shouldn't be that the boy has a doll.
IT ISNT THE ISSUE!!!! the issue is the baby voice , calling it a dolly, a doll of a prince Avery, the colour, the crown, the fact she spray painted all the poor lads dinosaurs, the fact she brought it for herself.
If you want to buy a boy a doll, fine, but at least let him have a football, a truck etc alongside it!! Stop trying to make an issue out of the whole gender thing - you’re missing the point !

Reactions: 3
🙄

Why does she keep buying toys/ books that are too young for him. Blocks from Aldi and board books from charity shops that are more suited to a 1 year old

Wonder if she will style herself as Ariel next and pose on her clam?

Or is the preparing for when the leak in the house gets worse?

I think she may have actually paid for it
I think she may have, I had a little snoop on the shops insta and she created the boy doll before she made one for Avery and mentioned they will be available to order and Stacey commented saying she wanted to order one, so there is a big chance she paid for it otherwise she would be showing off and begging about the "collab" or put gifted on one of the 10000000 stories she made of the thing.

I have a little boy, he is 6 now and when he was younger he wanted a pushchair and I bought him one, annoyed the living daylights out of my Male relatives as its "for girls" but that was the toy he chose so he got it.
I'm not against boy playing with girls toys and girls playing with boys toys (I used to cry when mcdonalds gave me the girls happy meals when I was a child because I wanted the hot wheels haha) but I am against forcing a boy to play with colourless feminine toys because that's the parents personal preference.
If he had gone in to a toy shop and chose it himself then by all means but forcing your little boy in to a specific life and personality because it suits you best is wrong. Stacey needs to let him decide and let him have a say in what he wants to do and play with, you can't give a 3 year old a handmade doll and expect him to treat it kindly, he was already stretching it over his head by its arm and leg and she had a heart attack so buying him something that he wont be able to play with because she wants it to remain in perfect condition is pathetic.

Attachments

I think she may have, I had a little snoop on the shops insta and she created the boy doll before she made one for Avery and mentioned they will be available to order and Stacey commented saying she wanted to order one, so there is a big chance she paid for it otherwise she would be showing off and begging about the "collab" or put gifted on one of the 10000000 stories she made of the thing.

I have a little boy, he is 6 now and when he was younger he wanted a pushchair and I bought him one, annoyed the living daylights out of my Male relatives as its "for girls" but that was the toy he chose so he got it.
I'm not against boy playing with girls toys and girls playing with boys toys (I used to cry when mcdonalds gave me the girls happy meals when I was a child because I wanted the hot wheels haha) but I am against forcing a boy to play with colourless feminine toys because that's the parents personal preference.
If he had gone in to a toy shop and chose it himself then by all means but forcing your little boy in to a specific life and personality because it suits you best is wrong. Stacey needs to let him decide and let him have a say in what he wants to do and play with, you can't give a 3 year old a handmade doll and expect him to treat it kindly, he was already stretching it over his head by its arm and leg and she had a heart attack so buying him something that he wont be able to play with because she wants it to remain in perfect condition is pathetic.
I just checked. The picture has a #gifted hashtag on it on her grid post

Because they are!!! Barbies are for girls and action man is for boys. That's why they have separate departments for girls and boys toys in every store and catalogue, I never made the rule it's been that way for decades. It's personal preference whether you choose to adhere to this or not, simple
Well said xx

Exactly,there’s nothing wrong with girls playing with boys stuff and vice versa but mix it up abit jeez,I feel sorry for Avery,he never seems very happy and having her constantly barking down his neck must be awful,he’s so withdrawn and just not like a typical 3 year old boy! My boys at that age were bouncing off the ceiling,smashing cars in my skirting boards and stuff like that,I don’t even like seeing Avery play,it’s all just so weird xx

I just checked. The picture has a #gifted hashtag on it on her grid post
She’s only just added that because it wasn’t there this morning.

Also, why do we need a countdown for your primark haul?! She really wants to be Mrs Hinch doesn’t she?! 🙄

Reactions: 4
This woman has serious problems! Does she really think ppl are hanging off there seats waiting to see what utter tat she’s bought? Wish she spent as much time helping Avery with his speech and social skills as she does on instagram!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She obviously reads here after saying her mum bought all of the primark stuff she only spent a small amount on the handbag.
She is an absolute liar if she’s trying to say her mum bought her all that Primark stuff bar a handbag!!

She put 🙈🙈🙈🙈 as if to say yep I splurged when she showed all the bags hanging off Avery’s prison pram. If someone bought me loads of stuff I’d have mentioned it straight away, not a day or so later after reading Tattle!
Also, she admitted she bought the inflatable clam!!!!!!

Better head to your conservatory and stand under your leaky roof because your pants are on fire from all the lies Stace, they’ll need putting out.

Reactions: 4
She’s only just added that because it wasn’t there this morning.

Also, why do we need a countdown for your primark haul?! She really wants to be Mrs Hinch doesn’t she?! 🙄
Iv just come here to say the same 😂 she actually doing a countdown of all the primark crap 😂 you just know it’s gping to be a load of tacky shite! There’s bound to be another notebook in there and a mug 😂😂😂

She is an absolute liar if she’s trying to say her mum bought her all that Primark stuff bar a handbag!!

She put 🙈🙈🙈🙈 as if to say yep I splurged when she showed all the bags hanging off Avery’s prison pram. If someone bought me loads of stuff I’d have mentioned it straight away, not a day or so later after reading Tattle!
Also, she admitted she bought the inflatable clam!!!!!!

Better head to your conservatory and stand under your leaky roof because your pants are on fire from all the lies Stace, they’ll need putting out.
Pants on fire 😂😂😂😂😂

FIFTY TWO story posts with that doll/other variants of the doll and not one said gifted/ad...
Also I can safely say sending it to Stacey and hearing her do those bizarre, over the top videos hasn’t sold that doll to me at all 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nothing she ever puts on sells it to me,I wouldn’t buy anything she recommends xx

Last edited:
She reckons it's all her moms Christmas shopping and some of her early birthday gifts. Utter nonsense. And stacey hun its mum not mom. We are not in America

Reactions: 6
I’m utterly shocked that she hasn’t started a YouTube channel yet. With all the crappy tutorials and tacky hauls, surely it’s only a matter of time? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.