All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the "dolly" for Avery? She needs to turn it in with all the terrible babyish behaviour like now and let the poor boy grow up a bit!! How abouts buy him a big truck or fire / police station, or lil goal nets and basketball hoops, I don't know you know like BOY stuff....
Just because he's a boy doesn't mean he can't have a doll to play with.

However I'm not impressed that yet another stack of stories have been posted without ad on.

Reactions: 5
Why has she bought an inflatable giant clam shell just because it was £1 😂😂
Where is she going to use it?! 😂 She spends most of her life cleaning her house, I can’t see her nipping to the beach with her clam in tow anytime soon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just because he's a boy doesn't mean he can't have a doll to play with.

However I'm not impressed that yet another stack of stories have been posted without ad on.
I'm well aware of this as I have a son myself, it's not just about him having a "dollie" it's the fact she bought that more for her than him, take a look at his playroom and the majority of his toys are not your typical boys toys, not 1 primary colour anywhere

• Sad
Poor Jacks wallet is all I say 😣
She does her stress act about boiler and conservatory leaking then spends whole heap of money on primark for the gram 🙄
What a joker 😂 obvisouly got her own way and wraps Jack around her finger.
Aww here you go hun have my card your down in dumps. 🙈
Or sponged off her mom
Ffs she’s bought a blow up shell 😂😂 wait for the next one! Laying on the shell like bloody Ariel from the little mermaid floating on Averys paddling pool 😂 seen as she truly thinks she’s a Disney princess herself 😩 no Stacey,Disney princesses don’t have moon faces 😂😂😂

Bec
Inflatable clam shell ?!?!?!?! Whhhyyyyyyy?????????
uase
Inflatable clam shell ?!?!?!?! Whhhyyyyyyy?????????
because she thinks she’s a Disney princess 😂😂 I cant wait for the post where she’s laying on it thinking she’s Ariel 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The bloody blow up clam had nothing to do with the little mermaid it's just a bog standard pool lilo, that's why it was only a quid

Reactions: 1
I'm well aware of this as I have a son myself, it's not just about him having a "dollie" it's the fact she bought that more for her than him, take a look at his playroom and the majority of his toys are not your typical boys toys, not 1 primary colour anywhere
In that case you are wording it completely wrong. Again...... typical boys toys? No. Toys are toys. I agree he needs colour. Not typical boys toys. She had it sent to her as a freebie anyway.

In that case you are wording it completely wrong. Again...... typical boys toys? No. Toys are toys. I agree he needs colour. Not typical boys toys. She had it sent to her as a freebie anyway.
Is this Stacey or stacey's mom 🤔🤔 and toys are not just toys, their are learning toys, development toys, sensory toys etc I have nothing against boys playing with girls toys or girls playing with boys toys I just think she needs to incorporate some "kids toys" shall we say then as not to upset anyone. She was nearly having a meltdown over him damaging the "gifted dollie" ... he's 3 for God's sake it's all about her and what she likes and what she wants!!

Is this Stacey or stacey's mom 🤔🤔 and toys are not just toys, their are learning toys, development toys, sensory toys etc I have nothing against boys playing with girls toys or girls playing with boys toys I just think she needs to incorporate some "kids toys" shall we say then as not to upset anyone. She was nearly having a meltdown over him damaging the "gifted dollie" ... he's 3 for God's sake it's all about her and what she likes and what she wants!!
No relation at all. You are missing the point. Toys are toys, toys are educational etc but toys aren't girls or boys. They are toys! No set gender needed for any type of toy. I'm not disagreeing with the idea of colourful toys or more fun or educational toys. My point is purely against you consistently using the term boys or girls toys.

Reactions: 3
No relation at all. You are missing the point. Toys are toys, toys are educational etc but toys aren't girls or boys. They are toys! No set gender needed for any type of toy. I'm not disagreeing with the idea of colourful toys or more fun or educational toys. My point is purely against you consistently using the term boys or girls toys.
Because they are!!! Barbies are for girls and action man is for boys. That's why they have separate departments for girls and boys toys in every store and catalogue, I never made the rule it's been that way for decades. It's personal preference whether you choose to adhere to this or not, simple

Reactions: 10
Well I think we know why her house is falling to bits! She clearly spends allllll jacks money on tit she will never need!!! Who cares that it’s £1 just to clutter your house, you haven’t got a holiday booked!

Reactions: 2
Why she goin on like she ask for it to have a crown when the woman already up pic up with one she don’t with a crown and all it prince and she commented on it sayin she wonted one so why she saying the woman got in touch with her 😂

Maybe she’s going to use the leak in her conservatory as DIY inspo and allow the room to flood. Then she’ll need the clam (which will eventually be painted grey) to lounge on in her new conservo-pool.

Tutorial to come lovelies…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she’s going to use the leak in her conservatory as DIY inspo and allow the room to flood. Then she’ll need the clam (which will eventually be painted grey) to lounge on in her new conservo-pool.

Tutorial to come lovelies…
Can’t breathe at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Lovely weekend ahead again. why is that dog not laying out in the garden ,back doors open Out in the sun living the best life enclosed garden so can’t escape Nice big bowl of water. why is it shut in looking so fed up no toys no water. Nothing to chew on . No stimulation Stair gates on every door = no 24 access to water . Disgusting. Poor dog. So sad . Just like the child. Trapped just so sad poor dog

Last edited:
  • Sad
I’m sorry but what the actual bloody hell is a 3 year old boy doing with that “dolly”?
Sparkly crown, baby romper and his bloody name on it!!!! Wtf???
Then goes on to show all the girl dolls! She so wanted a girl - well at this rate she is going to have one incredibly effeminate boy!
Just unbelievable lack of thought for the child and his needs.
Please Stacey, get him some soldiers/ trains/ colourful plastic stimulating toys.
Not some dolly that matches everything else in his bland powder blue world.
As for the Primark shite- I think I’d be asking my mother to save her money- I am so glued to this car crash of a woman!
The poor dog is not allowed outside for fear of ruining the garden and looks about as miserable as a dog can get. I’d have loved it if she had picked up that bloody dolls shoe and shredded the stupid rubbish.

I’m sorry but what the actual bloody hell is a 3 year old boy doing with that “dolly”?
Sparkly crown, baby romper and his bloody name on it!!!! Wtf???
Then goes on to show all the girl dolls! She so wanted a girl - well at this rate she is going to have one incredibly effeminate boy!
Just unbelievable lack of thought for the child and his needs.
Please Stacey, get him some soldiers/ trains/ colourful plastic stimulating toys.
Not some dolly that matches everything else in his bland powder blue world.
As for the Primark shite- I think I’d be asking my mother to save her money- I am so glued to this car crash of a woman!
The poor dog is not allowed outside for fear of ruining the garden and looks about as miserable as a dog can get. I’d have loved it if she had picked up that bloody dolls shoe and shredded the stupid rubbish.
And please don’t start with the gender stereotype argument- I am well aware that girls can play with soldiers etc too- but fgs Stacey that poor boy!!! Can you not see what you are doing to him????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the issue is Stacey wanted a girl, not a boy, I think that’s the reason for the doll. She’s not into gender neutral toys usually. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with him playing will dolls, he should be encouraged to play with lots of different toys but Stacey is adamant everything must be blue/grey and matching. If the doll came in a multi coloured onsie she wouldn’t be interested. It’s so sad to see him being stifled like this.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.