All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did just try posting screenshots to show you but failed spectacularly 😂 I’ve just messaged myself from my other account, screenshot from both sides of the conversation and didn’t get a notification.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor Jacks wallet is all I say 😣
She does her stress act about boiler and conservatory leaking then spends whole heap of money on primark for the gram 🙄
What a joker 😂 obvisouly got her own way and wraps Jack around her finger.
Aww here you go hun have my card your down in dumps. 🙈
Or sponged off her mom

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She does her stress act about boiler and conservatory leaking then spends whole heap of money on primark for the gram 🙄
Or sponged off her mom
Absolutely gobsmacked by this. She said the other day that there is loads of repairs in the house to be done and there she is wasting money on yet more tat

Reactions: 4
It’s very sad that she lives her life solely for the ascetic appeal for social media.

Every single inch of that house and garden is a bodge job. No surface was properly primed or left to dry before she chunks more paint at it. Sounds like that they have problems with leaks etc but she continues to literally just paint over the cracks. And can you imagine how sticky the furniture is with being sprayed constantly with disinfectant 🤢🤢🤢

Ive said it before and ill say it again.....she needs to spend less money in primark and perhaps bob down to wilko and buy new pans how she dares videos cooking with them is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will have bought more of the same things that she already has. And how selfish is she saying she spent the whole day there so that would have meant Avery being trapped in his pushchair all day in a clothes shop with no stimulation!

Reactions: 6
She will have bought more of the same things that she already has. And how selfish is she saying she spent the whole day there so that would have meant Avery being trapped in his pushchair all day in a clothes shop with no stimulation!
She will have bought more Disney tat, anything grey and anything with a star on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Be the can't wait to get rid of her mom now so she can play dress up for the gram 😂

Wow she must of spend sum Iv nip in for basics got a vest couple long sleeve top jumper canvas shoes couple other bits and spend £30 she as atleast 6/8 bags And she moaning thing need doing around house luv if ya don’t need it don’t buy it and fix ya house

Or sponged off her mom
I think it’s Jack’s money she spent not her mum’s, she put a load of 🙈🙈🙈🙈 for which in translation means ‘whoopsie I just splurged on more wasteful tat, who needs a fixed conservatory when I can look like Princess Jasmine this month eeekkkk lovelies, haul to come!!!!!’ 😒

Agree this is really sad, poor Avery.

• Sad
I don’t understand how you ca spend the WHOLE day in primark??? I’ve been and spent a good hour or so once or twice but never more!!!

AND with a toddler? Who wants to run around? Oh no sorry he’ll have been locked in his pushchair all day and will have napped for most of that time!! 🙄🙄

• Sad
I don’t understand how you ca spend the WHOLE day in primark??? I’ve been and spent a good hour or so once or twice but never more!!!

AND with a toddler? Who wants to run around? Oh no sorry he’ll have been locked in his pushchair all day and will have napped for most of that time!! 🙄🙄
I’m lucky if I last a good half hour in primark with how busy and warm it is. And that’s without kids!

Why won’t she let him grow up? My 3 year old hasn’t used a pushchair for probably almost a year now, I know all kids are different but what with the daytime naps and now him still being in a pushchair, either she doesn’t want him to grow up (but spends a fortune on school stuff) or he’s such an inconvenience in her life that she has to keep him strapped in a pushchair or locked in his playroom so she can clean for the gram.

It’s so so sad - that poor boy!

Had to peep who this was.
Does her child have learning difficulties? He always seems to be crying or upset, And staged photos at every opportunity.

From what I’ve seen of her mum she is just as bad! If you don’t often see your grandson then you wanna do stuff with him not go all day primark shopping !

What's with the "dolly" for Avery? She needs to turn it in with all the terrible babyish behaviour like now and let the poor boy grow up a bit!! How abouts buy him a big truck or fire / police station, or lil goal nets and basketball hoops, I don't know you know like BOY stuff....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.