All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she bothered to wear that much make up to sit in the house all day and paint? What’s the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she really have seagulls and beach sounds in the background of the “beach hair tutorial”?!?!

Reactions: 1
She will still be there in the baby event when Avery is older because she refuses to allow him to grow up! the pink stuff is for her niece I very much doubt she is pregnant she has not got time for that its all about the gram and painting everything grey lol!
I hope to god she’s not pregnant! It was bad enough the first time she was! You would literally have thought she was the only women to have ever baby 😩😂

How can she bothered to wear that much make up to sit in the house all day and paint? What’s the point?
I knew someone would comment 😂 I just thought another shite tutorial 😩

Sorry Stacey but that hair tutorial today is awful

All that hair and make up and she is off to bed for a sleep. What a waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair looks bloody awful. The colour is so bad and you can see where she has hacked bits out around her forehead and face. I would be embarrassed if I was her not doing a hair tutorial

Reactions: 2
What was with the eyeliner? I was waiting for her to finish it off! Literally just flicked it up at the ends?! 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe I’ve just sat and watched that rubbish. Is she living in the 80s with all that back combing and eyeliner? It even looks like she’s hacked at her hair. I don’t want to sound horrible or make fun of mental health but she doesn’t seem well does she? It’s very strange behaviour.

Reactions: 5
tit McDonald M eyebrows.
Stupid eyeliner which makes her eyes look even smaller than they are.
Beachwaves? BEACHWAVES?! Look like you've been dancing with a hedge. Did anyone else notice when she was back combing at the bottom of her head how little hair she has.. wont be surprised if it all snaps off soon 🙄

Also her son having a nap at this time of the day? My 1 year old goes to sleep at 12 and wakes up at 2, why the heck is her 3 year old having naps for hours and hours 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her poor hair
Like everything else she has ruined it
The fringe is just awfull
It was sticking up all over the show where it has got shorter and shorter through being hacked at for not being the right colour!

I genuinely do believe she is very poorly
Not in a nasty way but she is struggling to keep up with the fast past of living life on the gram 😢
All the influencers that get all this free stuff may seem great but look what they do to themselves and put themselves through to get it all
Doesn’t look like the ‘perfect ‘life from where I’m sitting
As someone said above I think your right she most probably looking around her bodged tacky house and looking at Hinch’s lovely new extension with lovely gifted things and it’s making her sad and jealous

Maybe the shite hair is to plant some seeds to get some ‘kindly gifted ‘ extensions like Hinch’s too

• Heart
Her poor hair
Like everything else she has ruined it
The fringe is just awfull
It was sticking up all over the show where it has got shorter and shorter through being hacked at for not being the right colour!

I genuinely do believe she is very poorly
Not in a nasty way but she is struggling to keep up with the fast past of living life on the gram 😢
All the influencers that get all this free stuff may seem great but look what they do to themselves and put themselves through to get it all
Doesn’t look like the ‘perfect ‘life from where I’m sitting
As someone said above I think your right she most probably looking around her bodged tacky house and looking at Hinch’s lovely new extension with lovely gifted things and it’s making her sad and jealous

Maybe the shite hair is to plant some seeds to get some ‘kindly gifted ‘ extensions like Hinch’s too
Sadly Instagram is so bad for making you feel inadequate

Oh dear 🤦🏼‍♀️ looks like she's just brushed her hair with a toffee apple and I don't know where to start with the rest of it....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand her at all! How does she think that’s successful hair and make up?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her hair is awful and I feel bad for her that she thinks it’s amazing. Her make up is not everyday, it’s never day make up! 🙈 i think she needs her sister to have a word with her. Maybe just try being herself, stop all the crap tutorials and products, stop trying to be funny and ditsy and just be real. When she was doing her diets at least that was proper content and that’s how she managed to pull in her followers but that was years ago. Where has the original Stacey gone?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did you know the range, wilko and b&m follow her 😂 bet she think she's made it in life! It's all going to her head for sure.
Shes probably hoping a hairdresser will offer to fix her hair for free 🙄🙄🙄🙄
its soooooo bad!!!

Did you see the eyeliner? 😂😂 she doesn’t draw a proper wing, just a tiny little line
Oh the liner made me laugh! I didn’t understand the blusher all over her face and jaw too??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.