All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Packing up and leaving? Stacey my love, do you know how many people would love to own their own house and probably never will. Practice being a bit more grateful for what you've got. If things are broken, stop wasting money and get them fixed. Prioritise.
I would have prioritised a leaking conservatory over a garden personally then got the garden done bit by bit.

Most people I know get things done as and when it can be afforded and in order of priority. She seems to have no clue about really grown up life.

Or she could get a job now that Avery is going to pre school and actually start to clear her debts.

Reactions: 8
I would have prioritised a leaking conservatory over a garden personally then got the garden done bit by bit.

Most people I know get things done as and when it can be afforded and in order of priority. She seems to have no clue about really grown up life.

Or she could get a job now that Avery is going to pre school and actually start to clear her debts.
She'll never go back to work! Shes hoping to make it big time on the gram with her slap dash tutorials. Keep dreaming hun

Reactions: 3
She'll never go back to work! Shes hoping to make it big time on the gram with her slap dash tutorials. Keep dreaming hun
She'll deffo not want to work, before she had Avery she worked all of 15hours a week in a small bakery. That soon got packed in once she was pregnant 🙄. I was full time in a hot kitchen on my feet all day whilst pregnant with my two, she wouldn’t know work if it smacked her in the face with a zoflora soaked minky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She'll deffo not want to work, before she had Avery she worked all of 15hours a week in a small bakery. That soon got packed in once she was pregnant 🙄. I was full time in a hot kitchen on my feet all day whilst pregnant with my two, she wouldn’t know work if it smacked her in the face with a zoflora soaked minky!
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their house when they talk about money and Jack wondering where his wages are going? Unless he's a high earner? Who knows!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their house when they talk about money and Jack wondering where his wages are going? Unless he's a high earner? Who knows!
I don't reckon he is, the area they live in isn't that great for someone on a high wage in my opinion, there are much nicer areas in Coventry to be honest. I think it's all just put on store or credit cards, otherwise she wouldn't be complaining about all the things that need repairing.

Just going back to the whole toilet training thing, he has only just turned 3, there are lots of children who are late to potty training.
My little girl included, that's probably the least of her worries right now, I think it's more important they sort out his speech etc as that is something a little more concerning in my opinion.
Also the whole uniform thing, I am surprised she didn't go to Aldi, the ages started from 3 and the stuff is so cheap, perfect for nursery. You'd of thought she would of done that, considering Aldi specials buys is where it is at for her.

Reactions: 4
Can’t get a new boiler from the studio catalogue can you Stacey 🤣 this is called real life. Maybe you should get a job now Averys going to be at nursery every day, why she only worked part time before having him is beyond me. What on Earth did poor jack think. Lazy cow. Don’t most normal people work full time with no kids or commitments?!
Didn’t she go to uni? To end up working part time in a bakery?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stacey.....no one thinks you wake up like this 🙄 not even in my worst nightmare would I imagine this 🙈
00D64D1F-C29A-49E0-895F-F062BABDCD84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she ever have time to do make up tutorials with a 3 year old. My daughter is 3 and she for sure would have come over and asked me to play if I was doing that. I can barely go to the toilet alone 😆

Also she wears way too much mascara, if it wasn’t for that and the eye liner, i would quite like the look.

Reactions: 4
How is this a day time look she’s just posted 🙈 I don’t wear that much make up when i’m going out!!

How does she ever have time to do make up tutorials with a 3 year old. My daughter is 3 and she for sure would have come over and asked me to play if I was doing that. I can barely go to the toilet alone 😆

Also she wears way too much mascara, if it wasn’t for that and the eye liner, i would quite like the look.
He is probably caged in or having one of his 3 hour long naps!

Reactions: 6
Did you see the eyeliner? 😂😂 she doesn’t draw a proper wing, just a tiny little line

• Haha
How is this a day time look she’s just posted 🙈 I don’t wear that much make up when i’m going out!!

Same!! And that make up took 25 mins not 10 mins

I could hear Avery in the background. Sounded like he was quite irritable

That is not a make up free or a natural look at all!
The way she does her eyebrows and eyeliner is awful, I am not even close to being a make up artist or even an expert in anything beauty, I can barely apply foundation but it makes her look absolutely vile. Makes her eyes eyes look unclean and clumpy, its gross.

Reactions: 2
She's trying to keep up with the gram and obvisiously been watching hinches videos and seen the new extension and feeling like tit about her own bodged up slap paint everywhere in the house. Bet Jack's wallet is hiding as we speak 🤣🤣🤣
She mentioned conservatory and windows from way back... yet it was all about the gram and the garden needed doing first because everyone on the gram were receiving freebies and having theirs made up.
Think it's time Jack needs to put his foot down.

Her fans will be messaging her like crazy demanding their cleaning videos 🤣 keep up Stacey this is the gram get that camera out your 16k followers need those cleaning videos lol

She dragged in thousands of cleaning followers with that hamper only to not clean since and do makeup and hair tutorial 🙄

Reactions: 2
In real life I doubt the foundation looks very nice up close, she doesn’t blend it properly; just whacks it on everywhere. The eyebrows look like sperms and I reckon one day she will blind herself with the mascara wand, she’s that ferocious with it 😂

Also. It’s not 2007. Stop backcombing your hair hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair tutorial 🙈 her hair isn’t wavy it’s bloody knotty!! Having said that ... the big scary scarecrow look is one I might go for 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.