All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing creeps me out more than a grown ass woman still obsessed with Disney 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It looks straight and if you zoom in, it looks like a black wire looping round. Is that the wavy bit?!

(told you I was tit at spotting things!)

1)Another baby event why are you attending baby events when not pregnant or having a baby...
2)I don't have a girl or a baby OF THAT AGE
🤔🤔🤔🤔😉😉😉😉

1)Another baby event why are you attending baby events when not pregnant or having a baby...
🤔🤔🤔🤔😉😉😉😉
That’s what got me! She took pictures of all the girl stuff and baby stuff in Aldi then shows a picture of it in her kitchen!!! Why has she bought it?!!
Baby announcement must be imminent

Reactions: 2
🤔🤔🤔🤔😉😉😉😉
She will still be there in the baby event when Avery is older because she refuses to allow him to grow up! the pink stuff is for her niece I very much doubt she is pregnant she has not got time for that its all about the gram and painting everything grey lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably wants to get pregnant again, because the hinch has just had a baby hasn't she.. probably thinking "more free stuff" or "more followers" 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She probably wants to get pregnant again, because the hinch has just had a baby hasn't she.. probably thinking "more free stuff" or "more followers" 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unfortunately I can see that being reason enough for her. Thinks the baby won't cost anything as it will all be gifted for her.

I wonder what she would do if she was pregnant and had another boy?!

Packing up and leaving? Stacey my love, do you know how many people would love to own their own house and probably never will. Practice being a bit more grateful for what you've got. If things are broken, stop wasting money and get them fixed. Prioritise.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Packing up and leaving? Stacey my love, do you know how many people would love to own their own house and probably never will. Practice being a bit more grateful for what you've got. If things are broken, stop wasting money and get them fixed. Prioritise.
Well said... I also get the feeling she’s done this to get her house fixed for free

• Wow
A
The way she talks to him really winds me up. I have a 3 year old with learning problems and would never speak to him like that. They need clear conversation and encouragement not just 'good boy' and being squaked at
Avery show mummy,avery give to mumm,Avery ta! Blue,blue that’s blue yes blue good boyyyyyyy that’s how she talks to him ffs 😩😩😩

Jeez she literally lives for averys naps 🙄 how is he still sleeping in the day,iv got 5 and non of them have slept in the day at 3,always too busy playing or out and about for bloody nap times! As if she wants to pack up and leave 🙄 maybe she should pack up and leave insta 😂 she defo just wants freebies! Then later she will post everyone’s well wishes 🙄

I was literally just thinking that. She is always fleecing small businesses. I've never seen her actually spend money with a small business

I can't cope with how many times she says hun. It's so patronising
Patronising and so so fake 😩

The jasmine nails... I can't cope 🙈

She will do her dress up hair make up thing and have her posing with her beads then you won't see them again lol
I think it’s because someone said she looks like a real life ‘Disney princess’ ffs now she’s going all out literally trying to be one! One of the ugly sisters or the wicked stepmum is more like it 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she didn’t spend all her money on crap she doesn’t need, I’d actually have some sympathy. However she has 20 million cups for Avery, 5 gillion dinosaur lunch box/bags for him as well as a lifetime supply of Zoflora under her sink. She’s in debt with Studio and Very because she buys so much wasteful crap. Has bought a ton of Jasmine tat, when she not long bought a ton of Beauty and the beast tat during her last Disney obsession. She just spends, spends, spends and then sulks when things break and has no money to fix it. But I bet you all a pretty penny, we’ll see next week more Aldi hauls and other rubbish she’s bought that she doesn’t need.

She needs realise that this is what happens when you own a house, you have to have a contingency for when things break. She needs to put some of the money she spends on useless, nonessential items in a contingency pot for the house and the rest in a savings pot for Avery (if she’s not doing so already).

Reactions: 5
True words 🙌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.