All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would your husband allow you to paint your kitchen bright pink along with every accessory you could find in pink ? Mine would certainly have something to say about it .... but then I wouldn’t even dream of having my kitchen that colour, it’s tacky 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Would your husband allow you to paint your kitchen bright pink along with every accessory you could find in pink ? Mine would certainly have something to say about it .... but then I wouldn’t even dream of having my kitchen that colour, it’s tacky 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's fine having a say about it but I'm surprised your Husband has to "allow" it.

Surely a healthy relationship is where you both talk and reach a joint agreement or make it work to fit, not one where the Husband has to allow the wife to do something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet there’s no joint agreement in that house, Stacey’s way or no way! If jack wanted to do Averys bedroom in bright red I bet Stacey wouldn’t ‘allow’ it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet there’s no joint agreement in that house, Stacey’s way or no way! If jack wanted to do Averys bedroom in bright red I bet Stacey wouldn’t ‘allow’ it 😂
Like I said, either partner having to "allow" the other to do something isn't a healthy relationship.

I think we all know that the Woodfield household isn't a healthy one for anyone who lives in it.

And then when some replied saying "well would your Husband allow you to paint your kitchen pink" that's why I said no healthy relationship is one where either partner has to seek permission.

Reactions: 1
I swear I can see Avery falling in that playhouse and hitting his head off one of those curtain hooks 🙈
Same here 😬 everything about that wendy house sends my anxiety through the roof! I wouldn't allow my child near it.

What’s wrong with that and why does she need her partners permission 😂 not to my taste having a pink kitchen though!
Has Jack even noticed its pink? 😂😂 Remember when she changed the bedroom and he never noticed lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It's fine having a say about it but I'm surprised your Husband has to "allow" it.

Surely a healthy relationship is where you both talk and reach a joint agreement or make it work to fit, not one where the Husband has to allow the wife to do something?!
I have a very healthy relationship thank you. It’s all give and take in my household.
It’s exactly the same situation if I wanted to paint my sons bedroom pink and just did it because it’s what I wanted 🤷🏼‍♀️

You have your opinion as do I but it doesn’t make either wrong because they are our own opinions ... let’s leave it at that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well if she is pregnant let’s place bets on names..

I reckon GREYson if it’s a boy
STARlett if it’s a girl
Lmfaooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Girls:
Studionne - after her favourite online shopping account.
Zoe-Flora - after the migraine inducing chemical Zoflora.
Graycie - Subtly naming the baby after her favourite colour ‘grey’.

Boys:
Wilkinson - after Wilkos where she buys all her paints.
Avery - everything is covered in Avery anyway, what’s the harm in naming the second baby Avery too?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a very healthy relationship thank you. It’s all give and take in my household.
It’s exactly the same situation if I wanted to paint my sons bedroom pink and just did it because it’s what I wanted 🤷🏼‍♀️

You have your opinion as do I but it doesn’t make either wrong because they are our own opinions ... let’s leave it at that
And that's exactly what I said, it's about give and take and compromise but twice in previous comments, you've mentioned about Jack allowing it and then asking someone else if their Husband would allow it which does suggest you have to seek permission to be allowed.

I didn't even question whether Jack allowed that kitchen colour, and just assumed it was a joint decision or he's just not arsed but then I would assume that for anyone.

My first thought wouldn't be that another adult had to be allowed to do something by another adult.

And that's exactly what I said, it's about give and take and compromise but twice in previous comments, you've mentioned about Jack allowing it and then asking someone else if their Husband would allow it which does suggest you have to seek permission to be allowed.

I didn't even question whether Jack allowed that kitchen colour, and just assumed it was a joint decision or he's just not arsed but then I would assume that for anyone.

My first thought wouldn't be that another adult had to be allowed to do something by another adult.
👍🏻 I’ve said what I’ve had to say, the same for you. Enjoy your evening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.