All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey give it 10 years when he’s a teenager. Are you honestly going to look back and think how pleased you were that the house was clean and tidy or are you going to wish you spent more time with him?

You lock him in a playroom to clean?? I had a perfectly clean home when mine were little and they never got locked in anywhere. I did a bit everyday when they had their nap. In 12 months he will be at school, make the most of him being at home now because you will never get that time back.
Unfortunately I don't think she will look back and regret this wasted time. I reckon being a mum wasn't what she expected. Not that she doesn't love him but she obviously doesn't know how to be a mum. It hasn't come naturally to her from what I see.

No gifted on any of the posts!
I'm surprised she risks it. She can't afford a fine along with that studio bill

Reactions: 5
I think it's massively unfair that you are putting Avery's speech delay down to her not interacting with him. No one can say for for sure this is what causes it, all we can say is that it isn't helping.

I've worked with children who are ignored and neglected at home yet are incredibly bright and advanced. I've worked with children who are ignored and neglected at home and have developmental delays
I've worked with children whose parents give them everything from attention and revolve their lives around them and they still have a speech delay or a development delay or any other issue and of course children who get all the attention and thrive and whose parents say they are advanced.

My 20 something years of experience tells me that no one size fits all re children and that you can't assume anything about a child.

As I said earlier, Stacey could be the most interactive of parents and Avery could still have a speech delay. Admittedly her lack of interaction isn't helping and the fact she babies him so much isn't helping but it hasn't caused the problem in the first place.

Likewise, you can't be so sure that all your interaction has made your child the way she is. I could make the assumption of what you have described about your daughter, being inquisitive and asking questions is very typical of your average 2 to 3 year old (which it is) and is actually nothing to do with what you have done. Where you have extended her abilities is you interacting with her and this is what Stacey is failing to do and that's the difference.

She hasn't caused the delay but she doesn't appear to be helping it. You didn't create the cleverness but you are helping it and nurturing it.

Does that make sense?
Thank you for posting this. One problem I have with this thread is the blame on Stacey for Avery’s speech delay. I know she doesn’t do enough to help him, that’s obvious but it isn’t her fault & I feel judgement can be quite harsh and smug regarding that.

Reactions: 4
Yes I realise she gets paid for things and that she makes money from her platform but what I am saying is that the products she is promoting aren't things that cost an arm and a leg, a bottle of zoflora is £1 and a lot of products that she uses around her home which people have gone crazy for again are £1's, she is not promoting racking up catalogue debts like stacey is. I'm not saying people aren't trying to be Mrs Hinch and racking up debt in the process (JUST LIKE STACEY IS) but Stacey is promoting this and then when collaborating with brands it is completely out of her bargain hunting price range she tries to promote.
I did say PERSONALLY she is relatable and not for her swipe ups and the stuff she gets for free. You attacking me for saying I don't agree with someone pretending to be like Mrs Hinch while pretending they didn't know the woman existing and racking up debt after debt and neglecting their child for the Instagram lifestyle is wrong and I don't agree with it. It is all opinions on here, none of us are wrong for having them.
I think all of us on this thread sleep easier at night knowing we don't beg likes and free stuff on instagram because we all work hard for our children and life. Let's not attack each others personal opinions when this thread is about Stacey the painter and our reactions to the tit show that I'd her Instagram stories. 😅

I can't even watch her stories with sound on anymore because he voice gives me a headache, it is absolutely awful.
So Hinch getting people to buy Sharks in installments is not promoting debts? She was also promoting buying stupid curtains out of Very not so long ago so if you are going to have a go at Stacey then ask yourself where she learnt all this from..... The one and only Hinch. She tries to come across as 'ONE OF US' but she's just a con woman who is out to fleece anyone. You clearly have still got your blinkers on where she is concerned but don't worry that'll soon pass.

Reactions: 3
There’s mud in the mud kitchen everyone! 😂 breaking news!!
Stacey’s been reading here, also with all her quotes about not putting people down on her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s mud in the mud kitchen everyone! 😂 breaking news!!
Stacey’s been reading here, also with all her quotes about not putting people down on her stories!
Not exactly a mud kitchen - a bit of mud in a bowl - she literally does not want him to make a mess of anything!

• Sad
Her faces omg 🤣🙈 did she set the camera up to take that herself? Please tell me she didn’t ask jack to take it! She can’t have, he would of said something surely, he wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God shes to cringey for words isnt she? I also think she must have some kind of delay upstairs herself to carry on how she does. Dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s with her hand look like she going to you no

And it’s all about the pjs witch u can’t hardy see her mop of a hair is in way and the big ass blanket

• Haha
Can someone clarify why she is getting all of Avery’s stuff ready for school and why he’s going 5 days a week? He’s 3 - I’m sure full time school starts when their 5?

Can someone clarify why she is getting all of Avery’s stuff ready for school and why he’s going 5 days a week? He’s 3 - I’m sure full time school starts when their 5?
You get 15 hours a week (preschool) for free once a child is 3 so every mornings or afternoon term time

Why is she cutting the trousers rather than just buying shorts?
She said it was cheaper doing that because the packs of trousers from Studio are cheaper

I found that ironing tutorial a bit patronising

Reactions: 2
You get 15 hours a week (preschool) for free once a child is 3 so every mornings or afternoon term time
She may be entitled to the 30 hours.

And the hours aren't free, they are funded! (sorry pet peeve of mine, the parents don't pay but the nursery still has costs and the government don't pay the full hourly rate and only part fund so nurseries have to swallow the shortfall)

She may be entitled to the 30 hours.

And the hours aren't free, they are funded! (sorry pet peeve of mine, the parents don't pay but the nursery still has costs and the government don't pay the full hourly rate and only part fund so nurseries have to swallow the shortfall)
She doesn’t work so won’t get 30 hours. Really hope it brings Avery on so much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.