All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The painted saucepan and tea towel on the ‘mud kitchen’ has killed me off 😂 We’ll be watching her paint the mud next and spritzing it with some Zoflora.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet her neighbours think she is absolute crackers, I know I would if I spied this behaviour out of my bedroom window!! And the way she doesn’t talk in some videos is just 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does she work? If not it’s time for her to get a job and do something productive with her time.

Reactions: 3
She's painting the bleeping saucepan.. Is this for real
I'm just glad she's taken those pans out of her kitchen. She will still cooking with them a few weeks back. If she stopped spending on crap, she could buy some decent pans.

She did a story a while back and I thought it was how to clean a dirty pan except it was one she got out the cupboard to cook in. Grim.

Imagine how the house and mud kitchen will look after winter 😬 she be out there painting it all again.

Reactions: 2
Ronseal
Proud sponsors of
All that dreams glitters

No fence...no problem

If it’s solid just paint it, name it, stick a star on it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel so sorry for that poor child living in a sterile world of grey with that pyschotic woman. She needs to seek help

The paint will come straight off that pan once it’s in the rain or has mud in it!

Reactions: 1
Literally cannot cope that she has made the mud kitchen an actual kitchen, he doesn't need a bloody microwave and a tea towel and a painted saucepan he needs bowls of mud and water to make an absolute mess like kids are supposed to!
I was going to buy my Son a mud kitchen but he has a patch of the garden he digs in and plays and he has an absolute great time getting dirty, I'm not a fan or dirt and messy hands and clothes but NEVER would I use that as an excuse to stop him from experiencing his childhood properly.
My god this woman has lost her actual mind, kids play isn't supposed to be pretty and perfect and matching, it is supposed to be messy, all over the place and made from the childs imagination NOT for the colour scheme of of her perfect instagrammable vision of how their life should be. Poor boy will grow up and be traumatised by anywhere he goes that isn't blue, grey and has stars all over it, there is a huge chance he will forget his name later in life without in plastered over everything he looks at.
Spot on. Well said

She’s just embarrassing herself now. She so obviously hates being a stay at home mum. You can tell by how little time she spends with her son. Neglect isn’t just not feeding them or them having clean clothes. She is more interested in painting a bloody saucepan than being with her child who so desperately needs someone to be playing with him.

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise a mud kitchen without mud is just a kitchen 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘Avery come on for Mommy yum yeah delicious yeah Avery come on for Mommy yeah yeah good boy Avery for mommy’ she’s so irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she not realise a mud kitchen without mud is just a kitchen 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘Avery come on for Mommy yum yeah delicious yeah Avery come on for Mommy yeah yeah good boy Avery for mommy’ she’s so irritating!
AGREED!! Doesn’t he already have a kitchen.... was so tempted to message her saying WHERES THE MUS

AGREED!! Doesn’t he already have a kitchen.... was so tempted to message her saying WHERES THE MUS
*mud

God she annoys me when she says that at him over and over and over! Just SHUT UP!! Poor boy. That’s all she can say. She has no other words for him!

The way she talks to him really winds me up. I have a 3 year old with learning problems and would never speak to him like that. They need clear conversation and encouragement not just 'good boy' and being squaked at

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.