All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression there will be absolutely no mud on that mud kitchen...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to feel sorry for her gormless husband who no doubts has to bank roll all the shite she buys but he comes across as really lazy around the house but I bet stacey is a bossy old cow.

And 2 questions. Why does every post say eeeeeeeeek. I hear a demented mouse in my head. And why does every single thing her poor son own, have his bloody name on it. And it's all grey and silver. Poor child

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she really cleaning a mud kitchen!? She does realise it’s about to get covered in mud right??

Although she’ll probably paint the mud blue and grey to match 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's gonna be out there cleaning it every single night isn't she?!

Also why does she rub everything with her cloths so fast and aggressively?

Reactions: 1
What baffles me is how does she afford all these things? She doesn't appear to work anymore and her little boy still attends a Nursery 🤔

She’s painting a f**king old saucepan grey now!! Bloody hell I’ve seen it all! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ffs. Paint knobs one handed put the phone down and get in with it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or better still stop buyin tit and get tripod or some one #gift or one 😂

Reactions: 2
SHES GOT A TEA TOWEL ON THE MUD KITCHEN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ( and where is the mud going to come from for him to actually play and dig?)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She genuinely needs to get a job or a hobby out with that house!! Why does she never spend time with avery, it honestly baffles me.

Reactions: 4
She clearly has no idea what a mud kitchen is, doesn’t matter though does it really, it’s all for show 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Literally cannot cope that she has made the mud kitchen an actual kitchen, he doesn't need a bloody microwave and a tea towel and a painted saucepan he needs bowls of mud and water to make an absolute mess like kids are supposed to!
I was going to buy my Son a mud kitchen but he has a patch of the garden he digs in and plays and he has an absolute great time getting dirty, I'm not a fan or dirt and messy hands and clothes but NEVER would I use that as an excuse to stop him from experiencing his childhood properly.
My god this woman has lost her actual mind, kids play isn't supposed to be pretty and perfect and matching, it is supposed to be messy, all over the place and made from the childs imagination NOT for the colour scheme of of her perfect instagrammable vision of how their life should be. Poor boy will grow up and be traumatised by anywhere he goes that isn't blue, grey and has stars all over it, there is a huge chance he will forget his name later in life without in plastered over everything he looks at.

Reactions: 9
For the love of god this women is actually insane and lost the plot
I don’t know what to say anymore
I really do worry for that little boy
Why does her family never call her up on her mental behaviour
Really is past help

Reactions: 3
I can also 100% guarantee there will be no mud on the kitchen EVER!!! Unless obviously she reads here! She has actually lost the plot!

It just needed to be left the way it was when she got it out the skip, didn't need anything added to it, it was perfect for mud! I just don't understand the obsession with painting everything she can get her hands on and haven't absolutely everything matching everything like there is no sense of style or uniqueness its bland and boring. Stars are fine for a baby, blue and grey is fine and neutral for a nursery but she needs to let him have input, she wanted the mud thing painted let him pick the colour and do it himself, dear lord it is for mud it really doesn't need to be perfect!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.